Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Which K-Drama actor would you like to ask out on a coffee date?

3f0ab2b9-f2cb-4775-a67c-aec8d4fbdc96.jpg

If I could....I would ask Gong Yoo out for a coffee date. Not only is he the original Coffee Prince, but he's my first k-drama crush! But that got me wondering, who you would ask out on a coffee date. So I took to Snapchat and asked you to tell me who your dream date would be! The answers? Adorable as always!

(skipped unrelated.....)

And of course Boy Over Flowers alumni, Kim Hyun Joong made an appearance! 

ad36d9f0-64aa-4d14-91e3-101855bfc3f1.PNG

source : dramafever

• Like 6

The military prosecutor, the Hallyu star Kim Hyun-innocent of all charges and defamation.

CkM6UBKUkAAppT9.jpg

KHJ cleared of all charges of false accusations and defamation by military prosecutors .

Atty Lee said this is the first case that celebrity was accused of false accusation during the military service.

Military prosecutor, Kim Hyun Joong is acquitted on charge of false accusation and defamation .

Military prosecutor said A's claim of hr rib injury due to KHJ has no credibility since she told to doc.that she hurt by fitness equipment .

Sounds like KE will put out an official statement tomorrow.

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=100&oid=421&aid=0002291616 

@illublue            &         @4everhyun

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, odik said:

The military prosecutor, the Hallyu star Kim Hyun-innocent of all charges and defamation.

CkM6UBKUkAAppT9.jpg

KHJ cleared of all charges of false accusations and defamation by military prosecutors .

Atty Lee said this is the first case that celebrity was accused of false accusation during the military service.

Military prosecutor, Kim Hyun Joong is acquitted on charge of false accusation and defamation .

Military prosecutor said A's claim of hr rib injury due to KHJ has no credibility since she told to doc.that she hurt by fitness equipment .

OMG!!! Another GREAT news.  I'm so happy for KHJ.  I hope the stars will be aligned to his favour from now on.  he's had enough heartache and headache and god knows what else these past few years.  it's time for him to be happy again

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, odik said:

CkM6UBKUkAAppT9.jpg

a very good news for all henecias¡¡ and  im very happy for kim hyun joong.  finally  after 2 year, it is doing justice to KHJ.

tumblr_o1k0n0kqMD1rkp8n5o1_500.gif

that shame should be going choi, the military prosecutor indirectly says that she is a liar and cheating woman. that words are very embarrased.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2016 at 8:14 PM, Teleri Nyfain said:

Actually there WAS stuff for JaeJoong - I thought my friend might at least find something w/Oosin on it, but nothing :(  Yet she found a bunch of JJ stuff.  Now, what that means re: KHJ's reputation in Korea?  I don't know.  He's still mega-popular in Japan & his albums etc are selling well :D  
I agree that he will bounce back from this just fine once he's out & doing come-back stuff.  As for Psycho Choi, I don't think they will show her face until she gets criminally charged .

Its cause there is still court case going on with him, if this court case was fully over you may find some small stuff around.. For now there not going to be any thing of him right now merchandise wise, unless you go to Japan..  I do believe he will bounce back but it will take some time in Korea though to do so he will most likely be in japan when he is discharged...  

• Like 4

The only pending court case now is against Choi Hye Mi, after the military judge ruled Choi Hye Mi a liar :D  I have high hopes for that appealed criminal case.  I also think he will bounce back once he's out of MS.  
Don't you love how Soompi, always quick on the draw when KHJ looked to be in trouble, just IGNORES the clearing of his name?  At least AllKPoop keeps posting the stories (although the headline was really inaccurate).

• Like 3

20 hours ago, willenette said:

If I could....I would ask Gong Yoo out for a coffee date. Not only is he the original Coffee Prince, but he's my first k-drama crush! But that got me wondering, who you would ask out on a coffee date. So I took to Snapchat and asked you to tell me who your dream date would be! The answers? Adorable as always!

(skipped unrelated.....)

@willenette Why do you have to do this to me?  LOL!!  Two of my favorite people in one post.  Who would I want to be on a date with? Hmmmm... As much as I like KHJ, I LOVEEEEEEE Lee Joongi.  I would have to pick Lee Joongi.  Sorry girls. :P  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theone4me said:

@willenette Why do you have to do this to me?  LOL!!  Two of my favorite people in one post.  Who would I want to be on a date with? Hmmmm... As much as I like KHJ, I LOVEEEEEEE Lee Joongi.  I would have to pick Lee Joongi.  Sorry girls. :P  

Hi theone4me, hahaha - I know all along that you adore these (2) men - but, now, it's obvious to me who's your no.1 - LOL! :D

• Like 3

Have just read soompi news: "Kim Hyun Joong Ruled Not Guilty Of False Accusations Against Ex-Girlfriend"

Hope to see more and more news article like this from other medias that ever fuelled the huge flame on him in the past. Though i already know It's easy to be accused him but it is a long hard road to clear his name.

No matter what, looking forward to seeing him comeback stronger than ever. 

• Like 5

On 22/9/2016 at 6:27 AM, willenette said:

(skipped unrelated.....)

Only with Kim hyun Joong. I do not know the other guys.  KHJ and Bigbang the only Asian artists that I follow.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

He's in the military right now, and what she sued him for happened (partly) after he enlisted (the proceedings he had his legal team start against her) so that's where the military court stepped in.  They dealt with her as she needs dealing with LOL LOL LOL

Thanks Teleri.  I was wondering how the military got involved in this situation.  They dealt with it pretty good.  They started bluntly what the rest of us have been saying all along about this.  We could all see these were false allegations and that he did not abuse this woman.   I hope this ruling leads to more charges against Choi and that it leads to her going to jail or him being able to file for full custody of his son.

• Like 5