Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Wow this lady , is a trip and here were called Idiots..  How can you try for alimony when you were never married..  Child support is different that is why its called  child support..  And its funny how the child support money is low compared to the request for Alimony money..  Wow and were the idiots....   

• Like 5

4 hours ago, theone4me said:

I think we all know that she was fake but now we have the pictures to prove it.

Okay...so let's play:  What plastic surgery did Crazy Choi get game?  LOL!!

My guess is:

Eye Job and Boob Job  (from looking at other pictures).

If you think she's had more, copy and past the above list in your message and add to the list.

Some definite jaw chiseling has been going on... and her nose and lips appear to have been remodeled 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

Previous post was duplicated loads, I couldn't post for while and must have hit the enter key too many times! Sorry :)

OHH sorry i'm not sure what happen , I hit the submit and it said I had to wait to try again, so that is what i did,  I actually did not know it had already posted.. So sorry to everyone.. 

• Like 7

Kim Hyun Joong dearest.. No matter how impossible and hard the situation currently is.. stay true to yourself.. remember The AlMighty God of The Universe Knows and Sees Everything.. leave the impossible, the pain to The Most Gracious The Most Merciful.. Don't ever give up... never stop believing that our Creator swt surely Helps put everything right again... 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, theone4me said:

So, it looks like she had:

Nose job, Eye Job, Lip Job, Jaw Shaving and maybe something with the chin.

She looks very different than the first picture.  She really doesn't look like a nice person in any of these pictures.  

It does not matter how she looks before and after the surgery the real truth is the soul inside that body is so ugly ,

In my country we have the words saying if you want to find out how a woman is you  must look at the mother. choi hey mi's mother has proved that the old saying is so true. She might indeed the master mind of this bandit gang.

• Like 6

More than a year now that ms. gold digger ,choi hey mi and the gang have tried to ruin KHJ's life and career in order to get his money as much as they can. If this is not called a crime i do not know how to call it.

I hope HJ know in his heart he is not alone and there are a lot of people who support him and believe in him. The comments that said negative about him mostly refuse to read or hear any thing different than what they read from medias. they did not like analytical comments they refuse to use their logic but feeling . They are too happy to hate. They are such a bunch of unhappy people .What a hopeless society when justice is ignored.

I'm glad there are more people start to see how choi hey mi lied and planed the plot . I'm not surprise choi hey mi 's mother is behind this all along. Her mother's actions can  tell what kind of family she came from. I hope the investigation can reveal all people behind this crime.

seon uses his dirty trick once again. Now he tried to convince public choi hey mi was living with Hj for 2 years. I believe knowing each other for 2 years and having sex for money is not called living together.

Fighting Kim Hyun Joong. I believe in you and will always support you. Be strong, stay clam and be confident.The truth will be revealed.

Love this pic. Miss him.

credit as tagged.

nzixvj7d23rZ93IqStM-o.jpg

• Like 7

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hope Hyun Joong will have a good Christmas with his friends and his family. Wish him all the very best , all the lucks and full of wisdom in the coming year.

Miss his pure innocent eyes.

Crdit as tagged

1361181737-1361063451-o.jpg

Miss seeing him determine to practice tirelessly to show his best for his fans.

credit as tagged

1361367930-201302FEBH-o.jpg

Fighting Kim Hyun Joong .

I have never stopped.believing in you.

Just take life as it is . Enjoy all the good things you have now .

Never forget You are respected and admired by many.

I'm so glad to see that you as you are it's lovable more than  your image.

Your honesty and sincerity will be paid back.

credit as tagged1361283641-7b8574fbgw-o.jpg

• Like 8

Guest ottiabottorf
On 12/19/2015 at 6:27 AM, newyorkcitygirl said:

12370641_979303398829480_353782978015192

A manipulated DNA result,that's what I'm expecting for. I dont know why but their actions,their over confidence about a positive result make them more obvious,apparently they did something devious. My mind was like, "Here comes their black magic tricks again"! From where they steal that confident considering the fact that they can't even provide an accurate info about the child,e.g blood type.

Funny thing is,this moron lawyer was the one who got the nerve and gave assurance for a thing that i think was beyond his damn knowledge. " Ask the mother..or just wait for the result" should be a better reply if he can't pull himself out among curious news reporters. Well,what should I expect from a richard simmons lawyer like him,but a dumbest answer as well

How to tamper a result? Simple but atrocious! Take the DNA of the real parents(since we're very suspicious about her pregnancy and delivery) or presumably she is,just take from the real father(thing is,if she still remember who's the one) and hire someone who got access inside to maneuver their plot by altering the original to faked one. Or simply doctoring the result by an unethical medical expert. A hefty punishable malpractice but some people are so greedy,doesn't care much about the aftermath,putting their integrity at risk in the name of money. A perfect example of course is "choi", a money worshipper richard simmons. The DNA test they did last Dec.14 was just a props. A despicable tactic to materialize their ploy. If KHJ didn't show himself to the time and place as they expected and publicised, their plan turns out to be unrealistic,if you guys know what I mean.

Assuming she'll win this case,hence,Kim Hyun Joong can appeal on court for his paternal rights. Great possibility,court decision will be on his favor coz we all know that,that girl isn't financially and mentally unfit to raise their child. I do suggest him to do a retake when the baby is already under his custody to a more satisfying paternity result that baby is indeed his. And also for him to be able to exercise his paternal responsibility without any doubt.

I'm not claiming this is true,but it might be real. Therefore, I,Maribel Henecia,saying " This is my own perception,my only concern."

Now would be good time to make her take baby to first place KHJ already did his and she refused. Then let them be matched. But make sure KHJ lawyer there when she get there. I think she refused there cause she couldnt pay someone off to make it come out her way. My worry now is if she can pay people off like reporters and media and DNA tests to win what she is wanting. Whoes saying she cant do the samefor the 5th court coming up.  Makes me worry bout how this is all going to turn out for KHJ and his case. Her and her lawyer are to confident already about winning the case. Wouldnt put it past them to play around with the courts to. I have no trust in this. I pray for KHJ.

Guest ottiabottorf
On 12/21/2015 at 2:53 PM, Bissu said:

Disgusting.

Even after he admitted to the assault, said he didn't want the child, tried to lead her to another abortion, proof of his verbally abusive messages to the mother of his child, physical abuse to the point where she's had multiple miscarriages, and defamation of her character, you poor excuses for humans/women have the nerve to still say absolute nonsense in his defense.

I hope you wake up one day and realize how far your heads have spun for a damn celebrity/stranger who has committed crimes of all sorts on people he should have cared, loved, and respected the most: his ex- girlfriend, child, and his unborn children who he killed himself through his rage and abuse.

This woman has been proven to have told the truth time and time again while that vile POS you people revere has been caught in nothing but lies.

What a cesspool of idiots here. 

Instead of calling people idiots, go back and read articles then show all the proof she has proven to be telling the truth. I havent seen any yet. I remember reading the articles were she was proven her bruises were FAKE, she has NO MEDICAL CERTS PROVING THE ABORTIONS/MISCARRIAGES, He never said he DIDNT want the baby BUT asked for DNA which REALLY IS EXCEPTABLE before paying support, she has NO police reports on each of these abuses he supposedly did, BUT-BUT KHJ'S LAWYER PROVED the many different hospitals she ran to trying to get them to agree with the abuse/miscarriage etc. WHERE IS THE PROOF FROM HER LAWYER THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH........SHOW US ALL. PROVE YOURSELF AND YOUR CHOI SIDE

I know, ottiabotorff - all these Choi Hye Mi supporters somehow think that by SAYING there is proof of what she says, that IS proof.  I mean, how deluded are they?   She's submitted TEXT messages as proof of everything, including pregnancy and abuse.  She never submitted those pictures of bruises to the police!  But KHJ's lawyer DID find proof that she lied - medical proof.  Just goes to show the level of stupidity so many netizens have.

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

Supporters of psy-Choi are as irrational as her & her unprofessional lawyer, Seon.

They seem to think that everyone else ~ in other words, hyunjoong's fans ~ is an idiot & that they are the only ones to have/know the 'truth'.

However, their 'truth' seems to be a repetition of what has been put up by psycho-Choi & friends (read media) last year when this incident was first reported. It's funny how they keep insisting that her side has been consistent with the information but our boy has been otherwise.

I'm guessing their definition of 'consistent' is truly different from ours & the general public. 

As for those school pictures of her, well, they seem to confirm the whispers/rumours of her having had multiple plastic surgeries.

Perhaps she did but it doesn't really matter does it?

The fact that she ~ & her accomplices ~ carried out this heinous crime against hyunjoong & continues to do so has already made her into one of God's most ugly creatures ever ~ 

4 hours ago, shariman66 said:

Supporters of psy-Choi are as irrational as her & her unprofessional lawyer, Seon.

They seem to think that everyone else ~ in other words, hyunjoong's fans ~ is an idiot & that they are the only ones to have/know the 'truth'.

However, their 'truth' seems to be a repetition of what has been put up by psycho-Choi & friends (read media) last year when this incident was first reported. It's funny how they keep insisting that her side has been consistent with the information but our boy has been otherwise.

I'm guessing their definition of 'consistent' is truly different from ours & the general public. 

As for those school pictures of her, well, they seem to confirm the whispers/rumours of her having had multiple plastic surgeries.

Perhaps she did but it doesn't really matter does it?

The fact that she ~ & her accomplices ~ carried out this heinous crime against hyunjoong & continues to do so has already made her into one of God's most ugly creatures ever ~ 

In my opinion their psychology is simple  .use simple tactic.......made the big lies ...repeat the lies as often as they can no matter what ...they might think if they can make themselves believe in the lies this way they apparently think the others can believe the lies as well.  Especially in Allkpop choi's supporters do this all the times as if they have to block themselves with the lies choi gave otherwise they will start to question choi if they open their eyes for new information and fact finding.. They refuse to think rationally  They choose to play smart by being dumb.

I hope people like them are the minority in each society otherwise these kind of  people can create an injustice environment and a society that encourage people to be a criminal . Each of them seem to be an unhappy person who are full of anger.  It seem they themselves also ready to be a criminal. They seem to find happiness by hurting and blaming others. I think this kind of people will never admit even when they are wrong. Therefore a criminal suspected ,choi hye mi is their perfect idol. I hate to think that what will happen to the real DV's victims when choi hye mi lied that she was abused just to destroy a man's life when she was not. If choi hye mi can escape from her crime I think the dignity of woman will never be restored because I'm sure the 2nd and 3rd choi hye mi are waiting on the line.

• Like 7

At the beginning of this ordeal about 1.5 years ago, the commenters on Allkpop and other websites fell into a few categories.  Some were people who supported Choi.  Some were people who simply hated KHJ.  Some were fans from other idols who were jealous of KHJ's fame.   While there were a group of people who had personal issues with men abusing women (maybe they were in abusive relationships or they knew someone who was in/had been in abusive relationships).  As this thing began to unfold, the fans of other idols that were jealous of KHJ's fame and the people who had issues with abusive relationships have fallen off.  These people realized pretty quickly something else was going on with Choi and that her lies were not adding up. As Choi's stories became more and more outrageous, these people stop supporting her and some even turned against her.   For the most part, I stay out of AllKPop because I know it is a website full of lies. However, when I occasionally go there to read stuff on KHJ, Lee Joongi and So Ji Sub, I noticed that the people still spitting hate for KHJ are the die hard supporters of Choi (probably paid by her or know her) and those who absolutely hate KHJ for one reason or another (they will jump on any negative publicly about him).  I'm not quite sure you can convince those few haters about this situation.   No matter how much you try to talk to them, they are going to say crazy stuff out of their mouths about KHJ.  They will never like KHJ and there is nothing we can do about it.    And yes...every so often there will be a couple of them that will come here to try to stir up crap.  If you just ignore them, they usually go away when they don't get a response.  

• Like 9

Hello frens of KHJ... 

I think KHJ is full of regrets that his path came across with this B****....   that is why he totally avoid meeting her again...!!!!    my concern is ... the paternity test... can it be manipulate to make KHJ the father of the baby eventhough he is not...?   mmmmm.... my wicked brain .... forgive me guys...

What really pissed me off is that... if she is so bloody sure that the baby is KHJ's ... show off the baby to public and proof by saying  : "Here ... this is HIS baby...!!!" let us all see once and for all... don't just show pictures... it could be KHJ's as baby photo that has flooded the internet...anyone can just copy and paste and . .A BABY who looked like KHJ... mmmm...what a mess you are Choi.....

TTW... Fighting KHJ !!!

• Like 7

Retweeted MichLui (@Princessmich123):
The infamous text message from Bitchoi's mom to her! Content & choice of words  collusion to scam HJ for his money 
https://t.co/fqCAcRy9eJ

993863_984605084965978_55967674792130663

here's the screen cap, spread it out

1915235_984611684965318_8726023819072220

The whole family is a piece of work... unbelievable family! How can a mom tell her own daughter, "yea let's go after khj for all it's worth and he'll be our meal ticket so daughter you just deal with the stress and hold on to him tight" (Set up)))

Mother and daughter is accomplice
Mother and daughter is

Retweeted MichLui (@Princessmich123):
The infamous text message from Bitchoi's mom to her! Content & choice of words  collusion to scam HJ for his money 
https://t.co/fqCAcRy9eJ

993863_984605084965978_55967674792130663

here's the screen cap, spread it out

1915235_984611684965318_8726023819072220

The whole family is a piece of work... unbelievable family! How can a mom tell her own daughter, "yea let's go after khj for all it's worth and he'll be our meal ticket so daughter you just deal with the stress and hold on to him tight" (Set up)))

Mother and daughter is accomplice
Mother and daughter is

• Like 10

Kim Hyun Joong And His Ex-Girlfriend Disagree About Cohabitation Claims

•  

Kim Hyun Joong

(Photo : )

Kim Hyun Joong is allegedly the father of the child that was recently delivered by his ex-girlfriend by 99.9 percent, but the former couple continues to debate about whether they cohabitated and if she had previous pregnancies. 

A December 24 report published by Sports Todayhighlighted the recent developments in the high-profile case, featured during a segment of SBS' "Midnight Entertainment." 

According to the news segment, legal representatives for the woman who is referred to by Korean media as Miss A or Choi, maintain the position that Kim Hyun Joong allegedly previously impregnated his ex-girlfriend five times, during a two-year period of cohabitation.

"A was pregnant five times over their two years of living together," said a spokesperson from her legal team.

Lawyers for the "Boys Over Flowers" star countered the claims by stating that their client did not live with his ex-lover.

Sports Today also noted that the father of Kim also denied that his son was involved with the cohabitation claims, in his statement provided during a December 21 press conference.

The on-going legal battle involving Kim and his former flame began in August 2014, with assault allegations. 

Kim has not countered the results of a court-ordered paternity test, which resulted in a alleged 99.9 percent match between his DNA and the child delivered by his former girlfriend. However, he continues to cite the sums of money that were provided to his ex-lover in a previous settlement.

"The combined [previous] amount claimed and the current amount is about 3.4 billion won (2.5 million USD)," said a spokesperson for Kim. 

The idol-turned-actor is currently serving within the Korean military. His last project prior to conscription was the 2014 period drama, "Inspiring Generation." 

And she just keeps on lying. We all know they didn't live together for no 2 years.  I guess she's trying to get alimony too. Like I've stated somewhere, if you live somewhere for 2 years, you would have  a driver's license, mail, tax returns, etc. using that address.  Also, you don't break into a place where you live (she broke into his home).  I doubt she has proof she lived with him.  This woman is digging a grave for herself. 

This was published on December 24th.

• Like 8

On 12/28/2015 at 2:11 PM, Teleri Nyfain said:

I don't argue with the haters on AllKPop to convince THEM.  I go to make sure anyone reading the comments sees how inane they are ....  Doesn't take much LOL

I think you do an excellent job. In my opinion what you did is the very right thing for a person who value justice would do. I admire you so much for doing that.. It does not matter what those abusive ignorance haters want to say or believe it 's just their choices but people need to hear again and again that there are evidences to prove what they said or believe is wrong.It's so obvious that they have never found any evidence to back up their believe unless repeating the infamous lies from a criminal suspected choi hye mi .

A criminal suspected ,choi hye mi and her mother have to convince themselves that their lies is the truth and now those haters want to do the same to maintain their hatred feeling. . It is not hard to see that they are actually the real emotional abusers who keep abusing the person online they are ready to condame without good reason. Rational discussion just impossible.  I can see choi hye mi's character in them. I don't think these people can look at the people's eyes when they talk just like choi hye mi.

• Like 8