Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Hi ! ^^

KHJ's manager wrote a message "Thank you" with quotes on instagram ! a message from KHJ to fans through his manager !
glad that he is talking with fans now through  IG !
link
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1""고맙다"SIoa8Uc.png

KHJ22.gif

By the way - its a pic of KHJ holding Jins to his face and smiling into the dog's fur. Actually its a gif - so it is a "moving" smile...
Sorry - I just can't figure out how to get the pic to show.....

Here is another gif - this is him smiling behind Baby's shoulder then rolls to Baby's neck......(sigh I have so many more credits and sources for  SS501 pics - I am gradually working up to the present time - as I finish watching  the ss501 dvds (which  - not all has eng subtitles - so it is a very fascinating experience to be sure....lol!) and then start on the latest ones - sigh - it is slow going - I have only watched portions of his last 4- Premium tonight, first impact, unlimited collection book/dvd and Seoul Phantasm - but boy is it ever so much fun....hopefully this gif works:.... 
http://s5.photobucket.com/user/iamia/media/9.gif

and....... it doesn't..  work.......NYCG please help post it if you see this comment!  Thank you.....!

lkh2 said:

Here is another gif - this is him smiling behind Baby's shoulder then rolls to Baby's neck......(sigh I have so many more credits and sources for  SS501 pics - I am gradually working up to the present time - as I finish watching  the ss501 dvds (which  - not all has eng subtitles - so it is a very fascinating experience to be sure....lol!) and then start on the latest ones - sigh - it is slow going - I have only watched portions of his last 4- Premium tonight, first impact, unlimited collection book/dvd and Seoul Phantasm - but boy is it ever so much fun....hopefully this gif works:.... 
http://s5.photobucket.com/user/iamia/media/9.gif

and....... it doesn't..  work.......NYCG please help post it if you see this comment!  Thank you.....!

Guest shariman66

@lkh2
Lol! Oh, yes, I remember that one!Our boy & his member, Kyujong, couldn't contain themselves & were practically roaring with uncontrollable laughter, especially that goofy boy of ours ^_^Hahaha, I could still remember his red-face in the aftermath.
The group that visited them was A'sti, I think, also under DSP at that time.Unfortunately they were disbanded in 2011? 2012?Another victim of DSP's bad management.They were also one of the groups that sang for the BOF's OST & one of the members acted as Jihoo's good friend in Macau.The Chinese member, if I'm not mistaken.
Good memories of the year 2009 when most of us first started to get to know our boy.