Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Does anyone know if enlistment dates for Korean men are public knowledge before the fact?  Everybody keeps talking about how KHJ got his enlistment postponed again but if all he asked for was a change to a date no one knows about, in the very near future, that makes the approval totally understandable.  

Teleri Nyfain said: Does anyone know if enlistment dates for Korean men are public knowledge before the fact?  Everybody keeps talking about how KHJ got his enlistment postponed again but if all he asked for was a change to a date no one knows about, in the very near future, that makes the approval totally understandable.  

willenette said: Teleri Nyfain said: I find it typical of certain netizens that they heard he'd change the date & immediately started ragging on him for delaying the inevitable, blah blah blah - he's said over & over he doesn't want anyone to know when he's leaving...  We will wake up one day & find he's gone in quietly - someone said that months ago & I think it's so true.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE POLL!!!    
Okay Everyone...Here is an unofficial tally of your favorite dramas, songs, variety shows and whether he looks like his mom or dad.  I simply put down the names of the dramas, songs and shows you all listed.  If a person stated they liked all his music or videos, I just added a tally mark to all of the songs listed.   I tried to list all the songs people talked about so let me apologize right now if I missed any songs, drama, variety show, etc.  Also, if I tried to count everything accurately but if I didn't, I apologize for that too.  It's 10:59pm and I've been up since 5:45am.  So yeah, I might miss a few votes. LOL!! 
So, here we go!!    Drum roll pleaseeeeeeee.
Favorite Drama:It's a TIE!!!!!  Everyone seem to really love BOF and Playful Kiss with each having 7 votes. Some of you liked the minor facial expressions he used to convey the characters in these dramas.  However, other stated they liked IG because he showed that he could act in a drama when others doubted his ability and criticized him.  
BOF 1111111 = 7 votesPlayful Kiss 1111111 = 7 votesInspiring Generation 1111  = 4 votes
Favorite SongThere were soooooo many songs but the winner is:  Please with 6 Votes.You liked Please because of the smooth vibes and many of you thought his voice was very sexy when singing the lyrics.  Beauty Beauty and Unbreakable followed with 4 votes each.  You all liked these two songs because each has an upbeat tempo or you thought he was sexy in Unbreakable.
Please 111111 = 6 VotesLucky 111 = 3 VotesBeauty Beauty 1111= 4 VotesKiss Kiss 111 = 3 VotesYes I Will 11 = 2 VotesHeat 111 = 3 VotesGentlemen 11 = 2 VotesUnbreakable 1111 = 4 VotesBreakdown 11 = 2 VotesLike Before 11 = 2 VotesBecause I’m Stupid 11= 2 VotesI Can’t Erase you from My Memory 111 = 3 VotesSmile 1 1 = 2 VotesI’m Your Man 1 = 1 Vote
Who Does He Look Like: Mom or Dad?If you stated both, I put a mark down for both mom and dad.  Now, I didn't ask about his brother, but someone put down brother so I added him to this.  I think if I had added him to the poll, many of you would have chosen the brother.  I asked this question because I wanted to know who you all thought he got his good looks from.  I also thought I've noticed as he gets older, he looks more and more like his dad.  But maybe it's just my eyes seeing him differently.So, according to most of you, Kim Hyun Joong looks most like his: MOM with 12 votes.  Most of you thought he had his mother's face shape or that he had her smile.   You all also stated he looks like his father from some angles.
Mom 111111111111 = 12 VotesDad 1111111 = 7 VotesBrother 1 = 1 Vote
Favorite Variety ShowI put down all the shows mentioned.  If someone stated 2 shows, I put down both shows as I didn't know which show the person liked the best.  Your favorite KHJ show is:  We Got Married with 11 Votes.  Many of you stated this is where you first became introduced to KHJ.   A couple of you stated you didn't like the concept of the show or you thought he looked tired at the end. I agree that he looked really tired at the end of that show.
We Got Married 11111111111 = 11 VotesBarefoot Friends 11 = 2 VotesThe Guru 11 = 2 VotesMPick 1 = 1 VoteFamily Outing 111 = 3 Votes
Thank you to everyone who participated.  This was a lot of fun reading some of your choices.  I've learned a little more about him while doing this because you all have mentioned items I didn't know existed.  
I also hope this poll helped us all to remember why we are a part of this fandom.  Regardless of what goes on in his personal life, sometimes we have to go back and remember why we are here in the first place.    When people posts negative things about him on websites and in the media, just remember why you became his fan and brush off the bad stuff. ;)

thank you Theone4me for the POLL it was fun answering them, keep on posting more questions, I am learning too.I love reading all the answers of everyone. I am looking forward to more POLLS please, Theone4me love you dear muah,muah!
Just for a break I am POSTING this...
Got the idea from nanet302 of lovingkhj.com 

[2015.03.25] Wanna tell me "Who's who?"

I saw this pic tweeted a few days ago. I Thought this was such a fantastic cake to make...a cake full of HJ. I know some of them but not all. To be exact, there are 3 that I just can't work out...but won't tell u which they are.

Want to help me out? Name them in sequence... Left to right, top to bottom.. There are 3 tiers: top tier has 4 figures, middle has also 4 and the bottom tier has 5.

1508170_851525988273889_5364008118399259

OK who's ready to give an answer? 13 answers and I can send a gift for the winner (edit to add)

@NewYorkCityGirl This is a great idea!!!
I'm gonna give this a crack.  Do we get partial credit for being partially right? LOL!! I think I know a few but not all.
The first one in the top tier with the red coat is Break Down limited edition.The second one standing in the center of the top tier is Unbreakable video.
The last one standing on the top tier is from the Lucky video.The first one sitting on the bottom tier who is wearing a white tux is Ji-hoo from BOF.  I think.The one that on the bottom tier first standing up in a school uniform is Baek Seung-jo from Playful Kiss.The one sitting on the middle tier wearing black vest  and jeans:  Is that him from his Breakdown video?Is the last one standing on the bottom tier (wearing brown jacket and dark pants) Shin Jung-tae from Inspiring Generation?  

Oh Gosh!!  I don't know.

theone4me said: @NewYorkCityGirl This is a great idea!!!
I'm gonna give this a crack.  Do we get partial credit for being partially right? LOL!! I think I know a few but not all.
The first one in the top tier with the red coat is Break Down limited edition.The second one standing in the center of the top tier is Unbreakable video.
The last one standing on the top tier is from the Lucky video.The first one sitting on the bottom tier who is wearing a white tux is Ji-hoo from BOF.  I think.The one that on the bottom tier first standing up in a school uniform is Baek Seung-jo from Playful Kiss.The one sitting on the middle tier wearing black vest  and jeans:  Is that him from his Breakdown video?Is the last one standing on the bottom tier (wearing brown jacket and dark pants) Shin Jung-tae from Inspiring Generation?  

Oh Gosh!!  I don't know.

the one with silver hair is from "Hot Sun" album (one of my favorite photos !)
the one with red shirt is from a photoshoot (wonderful PS)
the one with green shirt and hat is from Timing album
the one with suit and tie is from Tonight album

very nice cake !!!

Guest shariman66

Here goes ~ rub hands in pleasure ~
1. Breakdown2. Timing3. Round 34. Lucky Guy5. Heat6. Unlimited7. Tonight8. Hot Sun9. We Got Married10. Playful Kiss11. City Conquest12. Inspiring Generation13 Boys Over Flowers
No need for any gift, dear ~ just want some news of our boy.We are missing him very much & feeling very worried too. 

Eeek - I just saw this now!  Here are my answers without looking at anyone elses:

Guess which KHJ:

Left to right top to bottom:

Top tier:

Red coat Black top and pants - from the Breakdown DVD/CD photo book

Sitting: in green checked shirt and cap –  wait is this - Song calling for you - with SS501??

Black cap with head mic – Unbreakable on Inkigayo - or Unbreakable V

Maroon  suit blond hair - sunglasses: First Impact Blu-ray with Lucky Guy

2nd tier

White shirt black leather bracelet – Unlimited Tour in Japan

Sitting down – vest with tattooed  t-shirt – Love like this with SS501

Standing with black hair and suit – Tonight album  - Jacket cover

Standing with white lab coat – Happy Camp guest star,  or the very last episode, last few minutes to end - of BOF when he and Jandi meets Gu Jyun Po and the most un-noticed part -  - Gu Jun Pyo never gets to give the ring to her so he puts it in his pocket and - Ji Hoo still declares his feelings for Jandi a few minutes earlier....- 

Bottom Tier:

Sitting down – First Love Story or We got Married

Uniform – Playful Kiss student uniform

Orange big top with black pants –  holding the baton during Playful Kiss - race.

Brown suit  - Shin Jung tae  - in Inspiring generation

Black suit sitting down with white pants – Yoon Ji Hoo in BOF

The one with orange t-shirt it's from City Conquest. The one sitting down with tattoo, mic, black t-shirt and blue jeans it's from Unlimited album. The one sitting down with white suit and bowtie it's from We Got Married when they made the photo album. The one sitting down with boots, and white pants it's from BOF. And the one with white t-shirt, black jeans and blond hair with a mic it's from Heat Lol - I had to see one pic to say about this one. Love all his eras.

newyorkcitygirl said:

theone4me said: @NewYorkCityGirl This is a great idea!!!

Oh Gosh!!  I don't know.

theone4me said: newyorkcitygirl said:

theone4me

said:

@NewYorkCityGirl This is a great idea!!!

The first one in the top tier with the red coat is Break Down limited edition.

The second one standing in the center of the top tier is Unbreakable video.
The last one standing on the top tier is from the Lucky video.

The first one sitting on the bottom tier who is wearing a white tux is Ji-hoo from BOF.  I think.The one that on the bottom tier first standing up in a school uniform is 

Baek Seung-jo from Playful Kiss.The one sitting on the middle tier wearing black vest  and jeans:  Is that him from his Breakdown video?Is the last one standing on the bottom tier (wearing brown jacket and dark pants) Shin Jung-tae from Inspiring Generation?  

Oh Gosh!!  I don't know.

And the winner is ... Sharinam66 she got all correct. Congratulations to you!The rest who joined, thanks for your inputs and guesses, pretty close. Many mistake is HJ's charater in WGM :For info the 1st /Top Tier : is his Korean album2nd Tier : is all his Japanese album3rd tier: is all his dramas and WGM even though it's a reality show.

''[   

shariman66 said:

Here goes ~ rub hands in pleasure ~
1. Breakdown2. Timing3. Round 34. Lucky Guy5. Heat6. Unlimited7. Tonight8. Hot Sun9. We Got Married10. Playful Kiss11. City Conquest12. Inspiring Generation13 Boys Over Flowers

No need for any gift, dear ~ just want some news of our boy.We are missing him very much