Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

11 Sexy Drama Stars With Secret Tattoos!
10997994_850598295033325_604245062954595

Posted by Dee Yongpradit at Sunday, March 22, 2015http://blog.viki.com/…/11-sexy-drama-stars-with-secret-tatt…

There are all kinds of reasons why people choose to get tattoos. Some get them to remember loved ones while others want to celebrate their hobbies or other passions. Regardless, the reasons are unique and special to every individual!It used to be taboo for celebrities to have tattoos, especially in conservative societies, but this doesn’t mean they didn’t have them. You might be surprised to learn which of your favorite celebrities have tattoos since they could be hidden in super-secret places. Here’s a list that will keep you guessing if the tattoos are REAL or FAKE! (Hint: There are only three fake tattoos in the images below!)10484940_850598131700008_539868829609069

Kim Jae Joong
On Kim Jae Joong’s (“Spy” and “Triangle”) beautiful body, he has the names “Junsu” and “Yoochun” (“Three Days” and “Rooftop Prince”) written on his lower back as a tribute to his fellow JYJ members. It shows how much they mean to him, and he wants to keep them forever. The rest of Kim Jae Joong’s tattoos include his birthday and short sayings. With so many visible tattoos, we’re curious about the ones we haven’t seen yet.
11071597_850598208366667_3089502133553021499425_850598151700006_9190878067292414
Song Jae Rim
This rising star has been gaining fans lately by revealing his cheesy, romantic side on “We Got Married Season 4” with Kim So Eun (“Liar Game” and “Boys Over Flowers”) while taking on meatier roles in dramas such as the currently airing “Unkind Women” and “Surplus Princess.” You’ve probably seen glimpses of his arm tattoo, which is of praying hands and Philippians 4:13 (a popular Bible verse), but did you ever know about his upper back one?
10423827_850614448365043_156124584498945
Marian Rivera
Marian Rivera (“Darna”) and pop diva Mariah Carey have one thing in common — a love for butterflies! As if it already wasn’t obvious that Marian adores them, she had a butterfly-themed bridal shower leading up to her December 30, 2014, wedding with longtime partner, Dingdong Dantes (“Dyesebel” and “Amaya”). The gorgeous Filipina decided to get inked after his first proposal in a butterfly dome while vacationing together in Macau.
11067509_850598255033329_547334827088422
Henry of Super Junior-M
Henry has a rainbow of colors on his body, but we don’t mind one bit! He became SM Entertainment’s first male solo artist in 13 years in May 2013 and his popularity has skyrocketed ever since joining “Real Men.” This year, Henry acted in his first drama “Persevere, Goo Hae Ra” and was recently cast as a new “We Got Married” couple with Kim Ye Won (“Hotel King”) of former K-pop girl group Jewelry.

11081461_850598178366670_78645721787862310957589_850598098366678_334422344800022
Gong Hyo Jin
Gong Hyo Jin (“It’s Okay, That’s Love” and “Master’s Sun”) is always feminine and hipster, but her tattoos take it to the next level! The peace sign and word “Love” on her pointer and ring fingers, respectively, act like chic accessories while the one on her arm gives off a cool vibe. We would’ve never believed she had so much body art.
11076227_850625068363981_296282452722858

Ice Preechaya Pongthananikorn
Ice Preechaya started off 2015 on a high note with the overwhelming success of her movie “I Fine...Thank You...Love You” co-starring Sunny Suwanmethanon (“True Love Next Door”). Her tattoo is simple and classy, which matches the minimal makeup she’s wearing. If only we could all look so naturally pretty! See more of her now in “Opas the Series.”
10355667_850598125033342_102268260493975
Wu Chun
If you weren’t convinced before that Wu Chun (“Hana Kimi”) was hot, we think that’s been settled now. He began his entertainment career in 2005 as a member of Mandopop group Fahrenheit with Aaron Yan (“Fall in Love With Me” and “The Clue Collector”), Jiro Wang (“To Get Her”), and Calvin Chen (“Love Buffet”). In addition to his arm tattoos, he has one on his leg of Michael Jordan’s famous flying mid-air outline.
10917799_850615148364973_175999508955944
Sunny Wang
Known for his bad boy image given his large back and arm tattoos, Sunny Wang (“Dragon Gate”) actually comes from a business background, graduating with a bachelor’s degree from New York University. As the son of a shipping tycoon, he was pressured to help his family but always enjoyed performing since young and finally had the courage to pursue his dream to enter showbiz in 2011.
10857325_850598315033323_343489095798366
10353453_850598155033339_354350313614950

Kim Hyun Joong
Forget all the rumors you’ve heard about him lately and focus instead on how well he rocks the tattooed look. Kim Hyun Joong has come a long way since his early SS501 days. He’s worked hard to establish himself as a credible solo artist and actor through dramas such as “Playful Kiss” and “Inspiring Generation.”
10423725_850598128366675_693368351322174
10401871_850598068366681_667239999211413

Park Yoochun
If you noticed the Native American feather tattoo on Yoochun’s ankle, it’s actually one that his brother, Yoohwan (“I Need Romance 3”), also has to represent their strong bond. Another tattoo Yoochun shares with a special someone is over his heart, which matches the one Kim Jae Joong has. Meanwhile, his shoulder blade includes an image of his mom and his own name written in Thai.
11082664_850615181698303_230000961474085
Lee Jong Suk
As a bonus, we’re throwing in this juicy image of Lee Jong Suk because we know you obsessively watched “Pinocchio” like the rest of us! You can feel his fierce gaze piercing our hearts. Sigh.Can you guess the three celebrities with fake tattoos? Check back on this blog on Sunday for the answers!Have you ever considered getting a tattoo? Let us know in the comments!

class="content-title"Kim Hyun Joong Delays Army Enlistment

Kim Hyun Joong Delays Army Enlistment

Kim Hyun Joong is delaying his army enlistment.

The singer’s agency, Key East Entertainment, said to Xportsnews on March 23 that the enlistment has recently been delayed, and that they are unable to reveal his future enlistment plans.

Following draft notices in August and October of last year, which were at the time postponed due to overseas performances, Kim Hyun Joong received his latest notice for March 31. However, he recently sent a request for postponement to the Military Manpower Administration, which was accepted, and his enlistment has been delayed once again.

Meanwhile, other stars heading off to the military on March 31 include JYJ Jaejoong, Super Junior Sungmin, and actor Choi Jin Hyuk.

Super Junior Shin Dong will also be enlisting this month on March 24.

credit : soompi news

newyorkcitygirl said: Here's my answer:

1. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong drama?2. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong song or video?3. If you have seen his family, does he look like his mom or dad?4. What is your favorite Kim Hyun Joong variety show?  

1. INSPIRING GENERATION :  He proved his detractors wrong, He was great in his acting here. 
2. All his songs and all his MV because he's so different each time.
He tries to reinvent himself always, He never disappoints his fans in coming out with an album
3. Mom height,,body shape, face and fashion sense, Charisma is also what HJ inherited in Omma, when we visited Jaksal in Ilsan, Omma was such a charmer, whatever she ordered for us, we just kept saying Ne means Yes, because when she talks , you listed and agree hahaha!. not that Omma is not brainy but APPA's is a genius just like HJ, conservative like Appa too.
4. Family Outing and Barefoot Friends and WGM and all his guesting in any show, you love him more and more as you learn more about him, and One thing he's a great story teller. especially his guest stints in Strong Heart.

newyorkcitygirl said: https://youtu.be/baqcEg36NGY 
Hello lkh2 if you want to see the video you past , click the share botton then copy the link, then you can see the video you post, I just posted it , if you want to edit your post, I'll remove my post as a sample.

Marcelita Garces

said:

@theone4me hi dear, It was a good idea. In fact there are a million of questions we can to do about him  :-? I want to answer one more, my fav live.

1- Fav Drama: I have a special affect for Playfull kiss because through this drama I knew him, but I have to say my fave is BOF.

2- Fave song / video: I can't erase you from my memory :\"> Please, I'm your man 8-> Your Story (Korean Version), Like Before (very sexy song and awsome choreography ;)) ) I think Nothing on You is really awsome too. And why not SS501 fave song too? ;) because I'm stupid is my fave from them, beautiful song and 

reminds me a lot of BOF. 

*I have two fave live: what a awsome performer he is. Really love his passion in the scenario. 

willenette

said:

class="content-title"

Kim Hyun Joong is delaying his army enlistment.

The singer’s agency, Key East Entertainment, said to Xportsnews on March 23 that the enlistment has recently been delayed, and that they are unable to reveal his future enlistment plans.

Following draft notices in August and October of last year, which were at the time postponed due to overseas performances, Kim Hyun Joong received his latest notice for March 31. However, he recently sent a request for postponement to the Military Manpower Administration, which was accepted, and his enlistment has been delayed once again.

Meanwhile, other stars heading off to the military on March 31 include JYJ Jaejoong, Super Junior Sungmin, and actor Choi Jin Hyuk.

Super Junior Shin Dong will also be enlisting this month on March 24.

credit : soompi news

* I forgot to add Please be nice to me, love the video, the choreography and song a lot. I always listen it first or second when I want to listen some songs from him in my job. Reminds me his 2009-2010 times c: Well...it's good listen he is not enlisting that date. Just I'm going to think it is because he only wants choose another date and anyone to know when he will go...I just want to think that.

I find it typical of certain netizens that they heard he'd change the date & immediately started ragging on him for delaying the inevitable, blah blah blah - he's said over & over he doesn't want anyone to know when he's leaving...  We will wake up one day & find he's gone in quietly - someone said that months ago & I think it's so true.

Teleri Nyfain said: I find it typical of certain netizens that they heard he'd change the date & immediately started ragging on him for delaying the inevitable, blah blah blah - he's said over & over he doesn't want anyone to know when he's leaving...  We will wake up one day & find he's gone in quietly - someone said that months ago & I think it's so true.

Shindong joins army today, Kim Hyun Joong delays enlistment

by Jonathan M. Hicap
March 24, 2015

1010150_851129581646863_1073373306828420

Super Junior member Shindong will be enlisting in the Korean army today while embattled star Kim Hyun Joong has decided to postpone it.

Shindong will be entering the 28th Division Recruit Training Squadron in Yeoncheon, Gyeonggi province in South Korea quietly without any fan event or interview with the media.There he will receive basic military training before serving in the active duty.

Before enlisting, Shindong posted a video and photo of his head being shaved in a salon.

Calling it the “Shindong Haircut Show,” the 29-year-old singer posted, “It′s finally hitting me now that I cut my hair. I′m half-worried, half-excited! Every person I′ve met have told me the same thing. ‘You′ll get used to it quickly’ so no worries! I′ll be back!” according to ENewsWorld.

He was originally scheduled to enlist last November 25 but had to postpone it due to herniated disk.

Fellow Super Junior member Sungmin will enlist on March 31.

On the other hand, singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong was also supposed to enlist on March 31 but decided to postpone it.

> The star requested the Military Manpower Administration to reschedule his enlistment and it was granted. But he is required to enlist this year.

> His agency, KeyEast Entertainment, did not want to reveal the reason for the postponement, saying it was a personal matter.

> Kim Hyun Joong has recently been in the limelight due to the pregnancy issue involving his former girlfriend.

E RECOMMEND

Read more at http://www.mb.com.ph/shindong-joins-army-today-kim-hyun-j…/…

Kim Hyun Joong granted enlistment postponement

http://www.dramafever.com/…/kim-hyun-joong-granted-enlistm…/
por Vivi en Lun, Mar 23, 2015

11070480_851134164979738_895502004065291

After receiving an enlistment notice for March 31, Kim Hyun Joong has officially applied for — and now received — a temporary postponement.

According to Kim's agency, Key East, the Korean Military Manpower Administration approved his application and pushed back the date for his mandatory military service. They also stated that because the reasons listed in the application were personal, they were not at liberty to disclose them. Given the circumstances, it wouldn't be surprising if these "personal reasons" were related to his ex-girlfriend's pregnancy.

Although Kim Hyun Joong has received a postponement, March 31 is still a big day for Hallyu star enlistment. Choi Jin Hyuk, Jaejoong, and Super Junior's Sungmin all leave on the same day, and Super Junior's Shindong leaves March 24.

What do you think about Kim Hyun Joong's postponement? Do you think it was wise to stay until everything is resolved, or do you think he should have kept his original enlistment date to get it out of the way?

Kim Hyun Joong Postpones His Military Enlistment

2015.03.23 18:27 Newsen Lee Min Ji 
Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

11076277_851133424979812_313639912327476

http://mwave.interest.me/…/kim-hyun-joong-postpones-his-mil…

Kim Hyun Joong has postponed his military enlistment.

Kim Hyun Joong′s agency, KeyEast, told Newsen on March 23, "Kim Hyun Joong′s enlistement has been postponed. We cannot reveal about the reason of the postponement and future schedules."

Kim Hyun Joong Postpones His Military Enlistment

Kim Hyun Joong received his draft notice to enlist on March 31. As he was born in 1986, he must enlist in the army within 2015, so his enlistment date will be decided on in the near future. Kim Hyun Joong′s agency hopes that he can be able to quietly enlist without any outside sources knowing.

Kim Hyun Joong is currently going through difficult times due to scandals regarding his ex-girlfriend′s pregnancy and private life. As issues with his ex-girlfriend regarding child birth have not been settled, he is most likely going to use this extra time to take care of those matter

Kim Hyun Joong's military enlistment at end of March gets pushed back
March 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am
by alim17

11062549_851136141646207_274931046099558

http://www.allkpop.com/…/kim-hyun-joongs-military-enlistmen…

While it was just reported that Lee Min Ho will be delaying his military enlistment, it looks like actor Kim Hyun Joong won't be going quite yet, either. He had received a draft notice for enlistment on March 31, but it appears his request for postponement has been accepted.

On March 23, his agency rep told the media, "Recently, we requested for the postponement of his enlistment to the Military Manpower Administration; the grounds for this were acknowledged and the delay granted . . . As for the reasons for delaying the enlistment and his plans for enlistment later on, I do not feel comfortable revealing them because they are a private matter."

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong to possibly enlist on March 31 if no delay requested

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong, born in 1986, will be turning 29 this year, so he's getting quite up there when it comes to doing mandatory military service, not to mention he had already postponed this once last year.

Do you think the Military Manpower Administration might be going too easy on celebrities or do you think in this case, it's understandable, perhaps considering Kim Hyun Joong's circumstances with his ex-girlfriend?

Kim Hyun-joong postpones military enlistment dated March 31st originally

11000279_851137784979376_333651150650861

Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st...

Actor and singer Kim Hyun-joong has postponed military enlistment

According to an official on March 23rd, although he was originally scheduled to enlist on March 31st, he applied to postpone the enlistment date with Military Manpower Administration recently and the request has been accepted.

Kim Hyun Joong′s agency, KeyEast told Star News, "Kim Hyun Joong′s enlistment has been postponed" and "We are not in the position to reveal about the reasons for the postponement and any date for future schedule due to personal reasons".

Kim Hyun-joong was born in 1986 and is 29 years old this year. As such, he received a military enlistment notice in August last year, in which he was scheduled to join the military on October 7th last year. However, he applied for postponement once for the reasons to perform abroad.

Meanwhile, JYJ member singer and actor Kim Jae-joong, Super Junior member Sungmin, and actor Choi Jin-hyeok will join the military on March 31st.

Kim Hyun Joong Considers Military Enlistment Postponement In The Wake Of Pregnancy Scandal With Ex-Girlfriend

By Tamar Herman | March 12, 2015 08:58 AM EDT

http://www.kpopstarz.com/…/kim-hyun-joong-military-enlistme…

11081099_851139894979165_706550430328762

Kim Hyun Joong joins other Korean stars who recieved March enlistment notices, but the singer-actor is still deciding what to do.
Kim Hyun Joong, a popular Hallyu star and member of on-hiatus idol group SS501, received his military draft enlistment notice from the Korean military for the end of March. However, due to personal reasons Kim and his agency are looking into postponing his enlistment for the second time.

KeyEast, Kim's entertainment agency, told Korean outlet Newsen that the star "received a draft notice for March 31. However, we're currently deciding whether to enlist on that day or request postponement [of the draft.]"

The star had originally received an enlistment draft notice for October 7, 2015, but postponed that notice due to his concert tour, "Fantasy."
The K-Pop Herald reported a KeyEast official saying that Kim is considering postponing the date "due to his personal circumstances."

Kim's personal life made headlines after it was reported that his ex-girlfriend, known to the media by her surname Choi, was pregnant with his child. The two had previously gained attention after Choi brought violence charges against Kim in 2014.

The pregnancy and rumors of marriage, as well as personal messages between Kim and Choi, became hot topics in February.
KeyEast's representative added that Kim plans on keeping a low profile and has no plans of making his decision regarding enlistment public.

Kim Hyun Joong's March 31 enlistment date is the same day that several other Korean celebrities are enlisting in the military. Super Junior's Sungmin, JYJ's Kim Jaejoong, and actor Choi Jin Hyuk will all begin their military service on March 31. Sungmin's fellow super Junior member Shindong will enlist a few days before, on March 24.

All South Korean able-bodied men are required to serve a minimum of 21 months in the Korean military, as South Korea is still at war with North Korea.

NYCG @

Thanks for the news. The medias news can't miss to mention his old case and the doubtful pregnancy aren't they. It also provides another  chance for haters to enjoy their duties again.

Whatever i hope for the best to KHJ .

lkh2 @

Thank you so much for posting 
the translation of GURU 's variety show. I miss seeing him in the variety show he  was so enjoyable to watch in any show he participated. He had never failed to make the audiences laughed of his comments We also can see his honesty and sincerity in every shows he was in as a guest. 

Hope to see more of his previous variety shows and his past projects here.

Guest vinitayeo

sorry i m having problem with my i pad. The keypad keep going missing. someone please help. Something wrong with the setting.  Sometimes I can set to desktop setting. Sometimes I Can't. Why? I m having troubles keying my comments.. don't know what I press wrongly.

newyorkcitygirl said:

There is song that he does called "I can't have you" and this song is so beautiful in melody and in his execution of it! He has such a sweet voice.

and here is the link:   

2012 05 26 KIM HYUN JOONG 가질 없는 」 -    use this as search query.

For some reason - the picture shows but it doesn't connect to Youtube. 
There are 2 versions - but the YUTANPO version has clearer audio and you can really hear the sweetness of his voice.

("Can't have you" is the english title)

I also agree with you - I adore his "Like Before/As Before" song that you mentioned - I especially like the version from the Premium Tonight dvd/blu - because the whole concert has a very very mello laid back feel - although - sigh - his super short fringey haircut  - is not my alltime favorite hairstyle - although I know many others like it....
I deleted the previous link to youtube for this version of "as before"- as it seems slightly 15 age rated........but you can just copy and paste this combo kana and hangul and it should bring you to the right one in the youtube query box: キム·ヒョンジュン TONIGHT 김현중