Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

" Willenette " Thanks for the news. To be honest I  have read enough of bias head line about KHJ over this issue with.strommy of hate comments toward him sincr the past few days.  lt was like a "  Dejavu of 2014   " in some ways. It confirmed that haters know and learn nothing but hate. Anything can trun their hate buttom and their imagination to destroy. Personally i do not support an  invite- hatred head line like this here. Again KE did such a bad job as an agency . I wonder who are the public relation of KE.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

From what I've gleaned, he was totally exhausted, got together w/his buddies & had a couple drinks, then for whatever reason decided to drive home.  Since he only had a couple drinks MAX (per published blood level alcohol), nobody thought anything about it.  But once he started driving, he apparently did, stopped at the intersection to call his buddies to come, then fell asleep at the wheel.  The cops got there before his friends did.
Someone was most likely following him, to see if he messed up, that's my opinion.  Anyway, it was the exhaustion that did him in.  This would probably have happened even if he'd been under the SK legal limit, cause of fatigue :(

Hi Teleri Nyfain/ vivian KHJ was charged without detention for driving under the influence at 1:55 a.m. KST near Bangi-dong in Songpa District. He failed to move after the signal changed. When police checked his blood alcohol level, it was 0.075 percent, higher than the legal limit of 0.05 percent. His driver’s license was suspended, and he voluntarily went to the police station five hours later to undergo an investigation. He admitted to the charges. :(

• Like 4

Guest vinitayeo

How long is his license suspended? I m wondering why he fell asleep all of a sudden. Is it becos while waiting for green light, he became too exhausted till he dozed off. I myself experienced dozing off while waiting for my son from school. (parking at the side lane). This is becos the hands n legs not moving...jz waiting.

Teleri, u did a good job explaining to all antis and assholes. Kudos to u. I hope HJ friends can shed some lights for us. Reading all the hate comments, I. felt overwhelmed at how cruel such people are. HJ already admitted his mistake n got punishment for it but they went on n on ....i guess one could be driven to severe depression at this stage. If they hated him so much, don't read about him.Leave him with his fans. They get excited when we tried to defend HJ n don't listen to reasoning. The more we explained, the more they bashed him n us. Might as well don't respond to such idiots n let their message have no response..then they will stop I guess.

Looks like he won't b getting any offer for advertisement, acting , reality shows in Korea. We fans must show Koreans that we still want him. Make his FM a success. Buy his albums. HJ don't give up. Fighting!

i am very sad for KHJ, it seems that he was tired...but where is his manager?? He nows that he has a lot of enemys and he must be very very careful.  the best is that he does like g-dragon and come back with his fathers. But it is true that he was very reckless, and no, there is not a excuse for this, but is another fail,we know that he is human but.....:grimace:

• Like 2

This whole story with the allegedly drunk Hen Jung behind the wheel - can be fabricated. I do not believe the media - they have repeatedly published false untrusted information. On that video you can not see either Hyun Joong or his car, Even with what perseverance journalists hunt for him - it already raises suspicion.

• Like 2

Per OSEN,

it's the prosecutor who called HJ as a witness & a subpoena was issued on the 3rd. http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20170404114624376 

If that's the case, i think, HJ is a prosecutor's witness!!!

Good gracious!Another example of misinformation by reporters!! Really pathetic!

Also per dckhjgall discussion, the witness can request a closed testifying session,

if s/he doesnt wanna see the other party involved.

@sunsun_sky

OSEN HJ called in as witness by Prosecutors' office for criminal trial against Bitchoi for attempted fraud & defamation

Cr@princessmich123

C8p-K1sXgAEqEKI.jpg

• Like 5

김현중에 대한지지와 사랑을 보여주기 위해 KeyEast에 카드와 편지를 계속 보내십시오.

~~♡ Please keep sending cards and letters to KeyEast to show support and love for KHJ

C8mge_hXUAEZsgG.jpg

@jackiek606

• Like 3

Hello ladies, (and gents? :tongue: )

I have not posted for months! I hope everyone is well  (If anybody even remembers me!) 

I just wanted to share my thoughts regarding the latest 'scandal' 
When this came up on my twitter feed, I was totally confused & I couldn't just overlook something so reckless. After he has come so far, it suddenly all just blew up again! 
Quite frankly, I was gutted and p*ssed off to begin with. I mean, he's about to make a comeback - and the public even started to sympathize and realize just how dirty Choi is.........

Then THIS f*cking happens!

Of course, his current case and this incident have absolutely NO link, but do the public see it that way? From what I'm reading... NO. People are far too narrow minded. They were just waiting for him to screw up.  
And  honestly, why on Earth did KE lie?  HJ clearly drove more than 1km. SK is known to have CCTV everywhere. Did HJ actually say that himself, or did KE  take it upon themselves to make that statement? Bad advice again? Who knows, HJ may have said it to KE. We don't know. 

Anyway, what we DO know is that HJ fell asleep for 15 mins at a red light, we know he willingly went to the police station the next morning, and we know that when he was found (that night) his alcohol level actually wasn't high. So he told the truth, 2 pints of beer would sound about right.  
Yes, he should have been more careful, yup, he shouldn't have driven (lack of sleep + slight intoxication = knockout)  and some fans have even dared tell him he should never drink alcohol again! I honestly think It's getting a bit much now, He is a grown man. He makes his own choices/mistakes. Like all of us! 

God yes, it was idiotic... and no, I don't defend it at all (some of the fans ridiculously defending him 'Oh its cute, he fell asleep' etc - these words make rational fans a laughing stock) 
But, we all mess up. He obviously wasn't s**t faced drunk like the media try to make out... but, yes he was over the limit by SK law. His license was rightfully taken away, that should be it, DONE! Move on! What else do people want? Why p*ss and moan? He HAS been punished and publicly shamed, yet AGAIN. He is no doubt humiliated and probably not feeling great about this. 
What are these idiots pushing for? They just love to bring people down. 

Anyway, I am sorry, this is a very-long winded post and probably quite incoherent. I haven't posted in months. This is not in response to any messages on here, I just wanted to rant a bit and let my frustration out!  

• Like 4

Choi's appeal agnst military prosecutor's decision was dismissed by higher court.

★【알림】하나 하나, 진실이거짓을이겨나가고있다★[김현중갤러리]

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=171934&page=1 

-2- The appeals court decision was made on April 3

Legally she can still appeal to supreme court. Any news in this regard wl b updated.

In the same DCKHJGALL post,

a special note was added in regard to prosecutor's calling HJ as a witness: [summary]

C8oH8OyXkAAn0Ch.jpg

@sunsun_sky

[Notice] Truth prevails one by one

★★★★★

Appeal against initial decision of Military prosecution to High Court has been rejected!!

@kikakhj

• Like 3

12 hours ago, m_yulia100479_at_mail.ru_stv said:

This whole story with the allegedly drunk Hen Jung behind the wheel - can be fabricated. I do not believe the media - they have repeatedly published false untrusted information. On that video you can not see either Hyun Joong or his car, Even with what perseverance journalists hunt for him - it already raises suspicion.

It is lovely to defend, but it's likely him in the video. CCTV doesn't lie. Not everything is a conspiracy. 
Let's just accept it for what it is and move on. 
He is human. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

It is lovely to defend, but it's likely him in the video. CCTV doesn't lie. Not everything is a conspiracy. 
Let's just accept it for what it is and move on. 
He is human. 

Hi Lyana, I do agree with you. The CCTV footage shows that Kim Hyun Joong actually drove about 3km and fell asleep at a red light. He remained at the light for about 15 minutes while other cars drove around him. He was later awakened by the police after a passerby reported the suspicious vehicle. :(

• Like 2

Hyun Joong does NOT lie!

He has been telling truths all along and this time too!

MAY TRUTHS AND JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!

C8t0OjsWsAALF53.jpg

Cr:Karenkim13     via:501wangja

@sunsun_sky

It's funny how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake, its never forgotten...

@911PSY

• Like 5

11 hours ago, odik said:

Hyun Joong does NOT lie!

He has been telling truths all along and this time too!

MAY TRUTHS AND JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!

C8t0OjsWsAALF53.jpg

Cr:Karenkim13     via:501wangja

@sunsun_sky

It's funny how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake, its never forgotten...

@911PSY

Hi odik, I very much agree with you - KHJ didn't lie & he's not a liar! He admitted everything, that he's wrong. I just feel sad & bad that this had to happen. Fighting, Oppa! :(

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

450 articles came out to report about Hyunjoong's misdeed?!!

If that isn't sabotage I don't know what is.

Yes, he was in the wrong. He should have gone back straight home to get some much-needed sleep.

However, the fact is he did not injure anyone ~ he fell asleep!

So why are they crucifying him again as though he committed a huge crime?

And the most telling? They published the report on the day of the criminal case against psychoi eventhough it happened on 26 Mar!

If the SK public prefers to be blinded again by the media's obvious contemptible strategy to distract their attention & help Ms Crazy then all I can say is, what a truly hopeless & hapless society. They surely like being gullible ~