Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

So cute!

The above fans, apricotgrace & blancbelle are so talented!

Haha! I couldn't even draw decently ~

Regarding the coming criminal court, I'm absolutely anticipating the ruling though still feeling a bit fearful.

I'm praying that everything will turn out very favourably for our hyunjoong.

Hopefully psychoi & accomplices will be identified & sentenced harshly with no plea bargain ~ nothing wrong with hoping right ^_^

Guest shariman66

Oh shoot!

Wish I could buy the magazine ~

Thank you, @odik, for all the latest updates!

All these news are making me more excited for the coming FM & his future activities ^_^

Glad that he is not letting those hypocritical netizens comments affect his plans. 

Amazing restaurants and cafes owned by K-Pop idols

10. SS501 Kim Hyun Joong - Jaksal Chicken

SS501's Kim Hyun Joong really took the restaurant world by storm when he opened up his own chicken joint! The promo photos for 'Jaksal Chicken' are too cute!

Address: 138-190 10-11, Baekjegobun-ro 39-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul

source : allkpop

• Like 4

Anyone kmow any update of the hearing today ?

I wonder what will come out from the snake woman this time.

Hope HJ will be clam and handle the trick of the snake and her lawyer's team well.

People already knew she is a criminal. A real psychological and emotional abuser.

We just wait and see how the SK 's law and its justice system deal with this type  of criminal.

In my view this type of people will be dangerouse to other people either in jail or out of jail.

This woman needs to learn a lesson and be punished to realize her crime before she finds the next victim.

• Like 3

Tickets for int'l fans now received!

Thx2SK fans. Int'l fans, rest assured!

☆☆☆사서함으로 배송된 티켓 수령했습니다☆☆☆

-[김현중갤러리]

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=170997&page=1 

C8F7VFYVwAAg_kJ.jpg

FM tickets are being delivered 

티켓보니 가슴이두근두근-[김현중갤러리]

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=170979&page=1 

C8DdKWYXUAESWh0.jpg

C8DdKVHXUAAcL3_.jpg

@sunsun_sky

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/30/kim-hyun-joongs-license-suspended-drunk-driving/

I'm  not buying this!!!! What kind of idiots would ask their drunk customer to move his car? Aren't there parking valets or assignated drivers who could do that for him? And he wasn't  even caught while driving!!! Wasn't  the 2nd driver who found him a bit too much to report him to the police when the guy was just sleeping? Unless of cos the 2nd driver was stalking him & purposely wanted to frame him! Seems that they haven't done tarnishing him, now that lunatic choi is loosing her case, they're  creating anotjer scandal for him. Thank God he was caught while sleeping behind his wheels instead of driving.  Oh wow people do gets their driving licence suspended even if they just sleep behind the wheels.

• Like 7