Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

I miss Kim Hyun Joong.  I really do miss seeing him on shows and in dramas.  I miss his smile and his happy sincere smile.  It's been too long since he gave us a laughter where his eyes are smiling along with his mouth smiling.   These are just some words I was feeling in my heart as I think about Kim Hyun Joong.

• Like 4

On 31 October 2016 at 8:29 AM, theone4me said:

I miss Kim Hyun Joong.  I really do miss seeing him on shows and in dramas.  I miss his smile and his happy sincere smile.  It's been too long since he gave us a laughter where his eyes are smiling along with his mouth smiling.   These are just some words I was feeling in my heart as I think about Kim Hyun Joong.

Hi theone4me, I couldn't agree with you more. - I miss KHJ, too! Time flies so fast & soon I know we could get to see him on shows & dramas. We could get to see those bright smiles back on his face..... :P

• Like 4

Hi all. First time encountering this thread.  Just wanted to say, and for almost 2 years for that matter, that I believed, and still believe in KHJ.   I hope the time in military, and the good news a couple of months ago, has lifted the mood of HJ and his parents.   Wishing them all the best, and that everything works out well for him.   

• Like 6

im very proud of him, he done very well in his MS.But i dont understand why the media continued attacking him.

in this case, i talk about vietnamese media. Why are they comparing to KHJ whit Kim soo hyun? and they talk very bad about KHJ.

i prefer 1000 times to KHJ. For me Kim soo Hyun is a good actor but he is a little effeminate.

http://soha.vn/kim-soo-hyun-kim-hyun-joong-cuoc-doi-dau-khong-con-can-suc-20161016082329389.htm

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alex y dani fran said:

im very proud of him, he done very well in his MS.But i dont understand why the media continued attacking him.

in this case, i talk about vietnamese media. Why are they comparing to KHJ whit Kim soo hyun? and they talk very bad about KHJ.

i prefer 1000 times to KHJ. For me Kim soo Hyun is a good actor but he is a little effeminate.

http://soha.vn/kim-soo-hyun-kim-hyun-joong-cuoc-doi-dau-khong-con-can-suc-20161016082329389.htm

What a misleading article!  Last I looked, Kim Soo Hyun doesn't have any kind of singing career!  So KHJ, who is a SINGER first and foremost, and also a successful actor, has one up on KSH there.  Plus, as we all know, KHJ was victimized by the psycho criminal Choi Hye Mi so he certainly doesn't deserve the bad publicity and hate generated from her false accusations.  Finally, he didn't 'escape' into the military - in fact he delayed it for a month to try & deal w/his personal problems.  He had to go, in other words.

I'd comment on the site itself except can't in Thai.  By all means translate & comment if you think it helpful!

• Like 4

On 11/3/2016 at 5:22 AM, odik said:

The guy in the pic that is shown by arrow will be back in 100 days(sk time).:rolleyes:^_^

count down has started.:heart:

GOD give us some good news...

@Eli10Alex

Hi odik, 100-days is a little bit too far.................but well, time flies so fast, though. I missed KHJ. :P

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

What a misleading article!  Last I looked, Kim Soo Hyun doesn't have any kind of singing career!  So KHJ, who is a SINGER first and foremost, and also a successful actor, has one up on KSH there.  Plus, as we all know, KHJ was victimized by the psycho criminal Choi Hye Mi so he certainly doesn't deserve the bad publicity and hate generated from her false accusations.  Finally, he didn't 'escape' into the military - in fact he delayed it for a month to try & deal w/his personal problems.  He had to go, in other words.

I'd comment on the site itself except can't in Thai.  By all means translate & comment if you think it helpful!

i dont know the reason why the taiwan and vietnan media atack to kim hyun joong. but they publish similars articles from time to time.  I think it is not necessary to coment anything at the moment.

have you seen this series of yutube called 50 shadows of KHJ??,  it is about KHJ and Choi,  in it KHJ is a sadist who beats women, i believe that this show it is doing a lot of damage to the KHJ.

some moments i think that the people never forget all this mess, my poor KHJ.

• Like 1