Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shariman66

@eunha28     

Is that so? Then thank goodness for that!

The International fans have always been very concerned & appalled with the way SK's media sided with psychoi & practically slandered him.

I really, really hope our boy's father & his legal representatives will go after those unprincipled reporters & media houses but especially that head media chief or whatever his designation is. He is as much at fault as crazy Choi & Dispatch, I feel.

Lastly, I do hope KeyEast will have learnt their lesson & redeem themselves by being more protective & proactive of our boy ~

If they are still lacking in that area then I pray our Hyunjoong will be decisive enough to find himself a more reliable agency.

I think those claims that KHJ's career is over, come from people who only have followed the case in Allkpop, Soompi and Netizenbuzz, where they have misinformed taking advantage that can distort the information that comes from Korea at will. In fact it is unbelivable the number of people misinformed by Soompi in Spanish that have taken sides with Choi despite all the evidence that has come to light. 

• Like 8

Yup she is very manipulating person.. So it seem poor boy was under the impression she was pregnant when she followed him to the island, which would make it easy for him to sleep with her with out protection..  So I have a question what would you think the best way for him to get back in the acting market?? 

• Like 5

Guest shariman66

@eunha28     

There is no easy way unless his agency, the inefficient & disappointing KEYEAST, were to ensure he gets a good drama or movie (good plot/storyline) with credible & reliable backers for it.

Or maybe they should let him have cameo but unforgettable roles for a while to let the public get used to seeing him again.

Or even secondary roles rather than the lead for a few dramas or movies ~ would love to see him in one ^_^

Anyway, have anyone of you read his wikipedia page ~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyun-joong

I'm grateful to whomever made the effort to update it but unfortunately came across quite a few incorrect info about our Hyunjoong.

I have no idea how to edit the page & neither am I too knowledgeable about some of his official records.

Hoping someone like @teleri or @illublue could do a better job of updating the page, if they were so inclined & have the time, that is ^_^   

3 hours ago, shariman66 said:

@eunha28     

There is no easy way unless his agency, the inefficient & disappointing KEYEAST, were to ensure he gets a good drama or movie (good plot/storyline) with credible & reliable backers for it.

Or maybe they should let him have cameo but unforgettable roles for a while to let the public get used to seeing him again.

Or even secondary roles rather than the lead for a few dramas or movies ~ would love to see him in one ^_^

Anyway, have anyone of you read his wikipedia page ~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyun-joong

I'm grateful to whomever made the effort to update it but unfortunately came across quite a few incorrect info about our Hyunjoong.

I have no idea how to edit the page & neither am I too knowledgeable about some of his official records.

Hoping someone like @teleri or @illublue could do a better job of updating the page, if they were so inclined & have the time, that is ^_^   

I want to think Positive since there has been so much negative surrounding him already..  I wanted to put out positive energy that is why I asked that question... I know there is no easy way but with time and effort from him and fans he can stand back up on screen stronger then ever.. The best way I see is for him to focus on music then to slowly use Japan market for dramas cause there drama can tap in to things that are not solely based on image.. That can also help the range in his acting this also would solely bring him back to K market but do movies instead of drama's ... If I was PR manger at key west that is what I would do.. 

• Like 5

Okay, what is needed on the Wikipedia page is the fact that Choi lost the suit & was fined, ie that KHJ won.  I'd love to see a KOREAN news site cited for that rather than AllKPop or Soompi.
To edit, just click on the 'edit' button by the paragraph where that needs adding, type it in & include the reference.  

• Like 5

Guest shariman66

Is it that easy to edit?

I think I had better leave it to those who are more knowledgeable ^_^

I like the idea of our Hyunjoong doing dramas in Japan though.

He'll be able to improve his Japanese & in fact will be forced to improve it, lol! 

However the Japanese fans don't seem to mind his unique/broken way of speaking their language.

His wit/sense of humour always comes through with whatever language he is speaking ^_^

Kim Hyun-joong's father, "My wife wrote her will 3 times; it was hell"

fullsizephoto757780.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun-joong's father expressed the family's state of mind.

He interviewed for the September issue of a magazine.

Kim Hyun-joong has been in legal battle with his ex-girlfriend since 2014. Choi claimed she was abused and lost her baby and Kim countersued her for defamation. Choi then sued him for 1.6 billion won as compensation for her sufferings and Kim later claimed she should return 600 million that she took as settlement.

This battle ended with Kim's victory. The court dismissed all of Choi's claims and ruled that she pay Kim and his father 100 million won for damages to reputation.

Kim's father recalled the time they went through until now as hell. He said, "Everyone called my son a low-life and his mother attempted the extreme, writing her will 3 times".

The interview can be seen in the September issue of "Yeo-seong Dong".

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 8