aTUMN'S CONCERTO

verona

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizgen17

OMG! i'm watchin ep 1 right now....i fell in love with this drama when i saw the long trailer on youtube >.<

the little boy is so cute >.< Vanness is hot and the lady is just beautiful >.<...looks a bit like Alan...the tibetan-japanese singer xD

Guest BigBang4eva

omgg finally there is a topic about this drama!

i loveeeeeeeeee this drama so much. its so cute and sad.

its kinda like My lucky star and Mars together lol.

Guest pillowbox

OMGEE! that kid is so adorable<3

vanness's acting improved tremendously. Ady An is always a great actress :) I'm sad this drama is so short and it sucks that us audiences have to wait for a week to see one episode D: gahhh.

Episode 4 has been uploaded in viikii, but it's not 100% subbed, so sometimes you have to guess what they were talking about in the drama, lol, but you'll be able to follow the story even without the subs though...., I finished watching eps 4 and saw the preview for eps 5, hope eps 5 will be aired soon!!

I can't wait until 6 years later when Vanness and Ady will meet again....!! Since I read somewhere that the drama will only be around 13 eps, I think it (the six years later story) will be aired soon!!

Guest kassuma

this is definitely the cutest family in taiwanese drama in a long while lol

vanness & ady surprisingly share a very good chemistry and the little boy look like them haha

Guest ikekeyou

omg im watching this on viikii!!!

i hate the fact that it only shows one episode a week!!!

i LOVE these scenes i watch it every time the episode ends!!!!

I cant wait to watch these scenes after they meet again with the little boy!!

such a good drama and a cute family

i wish they end up together in real life ahahahaah

Guest clouds4ME

Vaness Wu and U-know from Dbsk look exactly alike :):lol::P

im watching this drama already, soo soo good :wub:

i was thinking the same thing the whole time i was watching this! Except that Vanness has more manlier features then Yunho.

I started watching this yesterday and i already love it! The actors have so much chemistry that it blows the roof. I really wish they were an off-screen couple.

Guest keeptryin'

^ lol I always thought Vanness and Jaebum look alike. Except Vanness' bigger and all. I think it's mainly b/c they're Asian Americans & with flashing of muscles.

Anyway, I haven't watched this but I've heard that it's reallly good. And I can't wait to see it because Vanness hasn't been in dramas in yearsssss.

LOL, I guess all of you have a point. Jaebum & Yunho & Vanness look alike? (Ironically Vanness is my fav from F4, Yunho is my fav from DBSK and Jaebum is my fav from 2PM. XDDDD)

Episode 5 Preview (Eng Subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG7W2hGtCwE

I'm gonna be sad soon, since I know Mu Cheng will leave him soon (since Guang Xi's mom told her too) and he will lose his memory after the brain tumor surgery then the 6 year later thing and Guang Xi will be engaged to Yi Qian by that time then he runs into Mu Cheng and ugh... LOL I think I watched waaayy too many previews. I shouldn't have watched those other previews, since now I get a little bit more of an idea what's going to happen. XD

Guest mandapanda

what drama is this?!? this looks so cute how did i not know! lol gonna watch~ this looks so cute and those pictures <33333 vanness~~~

Archived