aTUMN'S CONCERTO

verona

Guest 143 minwoo 012

i really love this drama and recommend it to everyone!!! its such a cute drama and will def make you cry!!

PS: XIAO XIAO BIN IS ADORABLE!!

PPS: VANNESS WU IS GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS <333

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kassandrax3

oh my, my life totally revolves around this drama right now.the last few days were all autumn's concerto filled. Watched the drama until 5am in the morning, watched the behind the scenes two days in a row, ahh~

the cast is great! Xiao Xiao Bin [the little boy] is so cute~

Ady An is gorgeouss. and well, Van Ness, ah, Van Ness, i never knew he was this hot. The first thing i thought of him, was F4, and eughh, F4. But man! i am OBSESSED with him right about now, hes so funny and and and...HE KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH!

i totally can't wait for episode 14.

Guest merlyunho

aaahhhhhh must have watched it when i had some free time since 2 days ago, now my break's going to be over and i will no longer have time to watch.

i bought the dvd and though i would just watch it if i have free time, someday, maybe months later, xD

and hell to the yes to someone who said earlier that vanness look so much alike tvxq's yunho.

the thing that got me into buying the dvd was because vanness look smokin hot in the cover and looks like yunho. rofl

i freakin luv this drama

i can't wait for ep.15

whoever wrote this script and chose the cast is a freakin genius

this is one of the good drama we had for like years

lol

the kid is so adorable and his acting is great

i'm so obsessed over vanness right now lol, he speaks really good english because he was born in the states

i found his blog if anyones interested

i feel like a stalker >.<

VAN NESS WU BLOG

he talks about God in like every single entry that he wrote

I'm okay with that

lol

aaahhhhhh must have watched it when i had some free time since 2 days ago, now my break's going to be over and i will no longer have time to watch.

i bought the dvd and though i would just watch it if i have free time, someday, maybe months later, xD

and hell to the yes to someone who said earlier that vanness look so much alike tvxq's yunho.

the thing that got me into buying the dvd was because vanness look smokin hot in the cover and looks like yunho. rofl

oo! where did you buy the DVD? and how much was it? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberryhearts6

pinku island

This drama is SUPER good, I highly recommend it to everyone! I will be uploading many pictures of both the drama and the main character, and will be doing episode by episode synopsis in both Chinese and English. Come support the drama! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like to watch Tw drama but I this it the Tw drama that I fall in love with . Vanness & Ady has great chemistry. I saw from the BTS, they are so fun and close to Xiao bin.... he is so cute.

This is a nice drama that cannot be missed... waiting anxiously for tonite last episode .. I will miss this drama.. waiting for their DVD to release soon :-)

Guest --=WinGz=--

I love Autumn's Concerto! <3 Can't wait to see the last 2 episodes~!

Some adorable pictures of AC

normal_842d92deada3fd075882dd4f_1.jpg

normal_704_15071_339290.jpg

normal_ad97ac02f2ef3e351c958348.jpg

normal_Screenshot2009-10-20at13607A.png

normal_Screenshot2009-10-20at13442A.png

2_1.jpg

5119.jpg

Xiao Le

10_4.jpg

05_3.jpg

Xiao Le and his granny are totally cute together~!

5264585-2225862.jpg

ep19_15.jpg

Happy Family

normal_c7d82b80849d35e49023d9e4.jpg

<3 Wing

• 4 weeks later...

Archived