• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizgen17

OMG!!! i hope they're goin out in real life >.<

they look soooo cute together...they have good chemistry =b

i got up to episode 4 prt 3 on youtube but it ain't finish T________T

Guest gingerpeach

OMG I love this drama. And YES, they're the cutest little family ever!! Vanness, Ady, & Xiao Xiao Bing really look like a happy little family haha, even when they're just sitting together for an interview or something.

But really, this drama is REALLY good. I love Ady to bits, she's so adorable & funny and always has so much energy. And her acting is really good. I never liked Vanness EVER before this drama XD but he's not bad. His acting is alright, he's improved loads from before at least. And he's funny too. :lol:

I'm glad this drama is getting the ratings it deserves, it's beating out the other two idol dramas airing during the same time slot, like Momo Love and this other one I can't remember.

Too bad Vanness and Ady will never go out in real life.. they've said before already that they're not each others type.

Here are more cute clips~ WATCH THEM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZIfThe8DE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3VDjVwUa-8

At least watch the first few mins. of the clips haha. Sooooooo adorable and funny.

Guest kanako28

Thanks for opening the thread! I am watching this drama as well and I totally love it. I want to read the book now~ I love how it's different from the usual idol dramas, and of course because of the lovely family in it. ^_^

I've never seen Ady's acting before, but she's doing a good job here. And from watching the making of and stuff, she looks like such a fun person! Vanness is just gorgeous. haha.

PS: the three carrotts to represent Mu Chen, Guang Xi and Xiao Le are so cute xD

Guest pinkylily.

omgosh vanness! i haven't heard anything from him in

the longest time. last time i saw pics of him he had his long

hair again with facial hair o__o. but woottt he looks hot again <3

im definitely gonna go check this drama out ;D the preview clip thingy

looked sooo sweet. they look like a real happy little family, haha.

Guest tian`tian

Love this. :) First Taiwanese drama I've watched in a long time.

There's a good thread on it in the Other Movies, Tv, etc thread. Has links too!

Oh yah. I'm selling that dress that Ady is wearing on the red carpet in my shop if anyone is interested! :)

oOps -- the white one in the first pic on the top post on this page.

Guest flying-solo

My friends are telling me to watch this drama, but I dunno, I'm not a big fan of Vanness. I'll watch it anyway to see what all the fuss is about XD

Guest FLY_HiGHx3

Vaness Wu and U-know from Dbsk look exactly alike :):lol::P

im watching this drama already, soo soo good :wub:

Finally! Someone says something about that. I noticed that the first time I saw the teaser. I was like "That's Yunho!!!" -- no, it's Vanness Wu.

He looks different in that one music video with Kangta. And when Vanness Wu screamed in that traffic scence, he sounded like Yunho. It's so weird :P

I love the drama!

Guest Cherish_

i thought this was an actual family so came in but now i must check this out, the pics look too cute!

i know of vanness through Kangta and Vanness but also through F4, fell for Vic..

i have no clue what is being said since i am korean but love the interactions from the clips posted.

must find it with subs and check out!

thanks

There's english subbed version uploaded by Sublime! This drama is totally awesoome

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I never would have thought the words Hot and Vanness would be associated together, other than with the word Not in the middle.

But after Autumn's Concerto, VAnness IS so hot. I love the behind the scenes the best. When he pretends to be all ballin' and cocky speaking in English, since the entire cast basically makes fun of him for his ABC mandarin. lol

Archived