[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

Guest somuchinluv01

oh so glad that i found this thread! for our couple taenyu^^

and ohh 18 pages already!

i would love if they paired this couple again! Hwaitinggg!!!!

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 13sunshine

i just changed my signature banner and i love it so much LOL random

TaeNyu is soooooo cute!!!

i got quite sad after hearing that JGS is MC for sbs awards but the girl is not PSH : (

though i also heard that the girl MC rejected her spot due to busy schedule? let's hope it's true lol *no offend to her fans*

gahhhhhhh if shin hye can be the girl MC it's like best christmas gift ever...

Guest wanndii25

Taekyung and Minyu are really a cute couple. How nice if you could see a drama with them getting married and leading their love life.

I already joint Shin hye and geun suk's fan club.

Fighting!

Guest rainie_chu

Hey everyone!

JGS posted something at his site.

Anyone care to translate? I think he's saying something about the rumors about him and PSH?

장근석 입니다. 다들 잘 지내고 있죠?

홈페이지 타이틀이 JANG KEUN-SUK STORY VOL2 라고

되어 있는 크리군요..냐하 여기서도 크리크리

이제 공식홈페이지도 오픈 했고 여기와서도 많이 놀아야 겠어요.

참고로 저는 지난주에 휴가를 다녀와서 온 몸이 깜댕이 된 크리크리..원주민과 같이 서 있어도 날 못알아볼만큼 태웠쪄요

으컁

어랏? 지금 입금의 난 을 지켜보며 킥킥대다가

리자 언니랑 입금자 수를 확인하고 깜놀해서 눈 커진크리..

라따라따 아라따~~

오랜만에 가지는 한국 팬미팅 이니만큼 이번에도 보통 아니게 한 번 만들어 볼까나~~

아..팬싸이후 다들 너무 보고싶은 크리..진짤루..

보고시퍼요..보고시퍼요..으헝...ㅠㅠ

그럼 저는 팬미팅(규모는 콘서트수준)구상하러 사무실갑니다

뽜~~2~~~크리!!!

곧 여행사진 올라옵니다....기대크리.....후후후후

Guest neorago

Omg, i haven't seen the whole thing yet the 18 pages. but i am kinda used to backtracking because of foruming and because of YAB please add me to the fan list of this thing, since i ship the TAENYU couple!

even though it is kinda vague if season two would exist, but i hope to see more of them whatever show it is!

i just changed my signature banner and i love it so much LOL random

TaeNyu is soooooo cute!!!

i got quite sad after hearing that JGS is MC for sbs awards but the girl is not PSH : (

though i also heard that the girl MC rejected her spot due to busy schedule? let's hope it's true lol *no offend to her fans*

gahhhhhhh if shin hye can be the girl MC it's like best christmas gift ever...

Yeah i was sad too... :huh: Just hope HYS reject the mc thinggie like wat rumour said hahaha (evil me!).

Or else, give our couple the best couple award and i'll let this issue pass! hahaha

Guest amigoeva

Hey everyone!

장근석 입니다. 다들 잘 지내고 있죠?

홈페이지 타이틀이 JANG KEUN-SUK STORY VOL2 라고

되어 있는 크리군요..냐하 여기서도 크리크리

이제 공식홈페이지도 오픈 했고 여기와서도 많이 놀아야 겠어요.

참고로 저는 지난주에 휴가를 다녀와서 온 몸이 깜댕이 된 크리크리..원주민과 같이 서 있어도 날 못알아볼만큼 태웠쪄요

으컁

어랏? 지금 입금의 난 을 지켜보며 킥킥대다가

리자 언니랑 입금자 수를 확인하고 깜놀해서 눈 커진크리..

라따라따 아라따~~

오랜만에 가지는 한국 팬미팅 이니만큼 이번에도 보통 아니게 한 번 만들어 볼까나~~

아..팬싸이후 다들 너무 보고싶은 크리..진짤루..

보고시퍼요..보고시퍼요..으헝...ㅠㅠ

그럼 저는 팬미팅(규모는 콘서트수준)구상하러 사무실갑니다

뽜~~2~~~크리!!!

곧 여행사진 올라옵니다....기대크리.....후후후후

Anyone care to translate? I think he's saying something about the rumors about him and PSH?

I've tried using google translate and it said

It is 장근석. They're doing well?

Website title called JANG KEUN-SUK STORY VOL2

Here are the nyaha Creative Creative Creative's ..

I've also opened the official website here and I'm even more can play.

As I see the trip went on vacation last week, my whole body became black guy standing with Creative Creative Native .. see you understand me as taewotjjyeoyo

Eukyang

Eorat? I deposited all of the cars I have to put yourself in kikkik

Determine the number and my sister Lisa ipgeumja kkamnolhaeseo Creative eyes bigger ..

Rattaratta ahratta ~ ~

A long time to go to South Korea, even within this negates one paenmiting created yinimankeum eh ~ ~

Oh, so they want to see the Creative paenssayihu .. .. .. jinjjalru

Sipeoyo report .. report .. sipeoyo ㅠ ㅠ euheong ...

So I paenmiting (a concert-level scale) plan to go the office goes

~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~ Creative ppwa!

Travel photos coming soon .... look up ..... Creative whooping whooping

it seems that JGS is talking bout the new website, and commented that it's something new and creative. he also said that he has turned darker after his holidays (so he really went bali?!)

don't understand anything after that at all. lol

hello Taemi's fans :)

add me to the fan list 2 please :P

i really adore for this perfect couple, from my point, both of them were born to be couple...

i really-really envy TK, coz i think MN sure r super-mega-cute :D

i hope this couple can be real for sure :blush:

Guest Juri.77

Oh~~ yeah! I'm so happy for the Melon Awards :D

And, I have saw on allkpop that there will be 20 episodes on the DVD set, sooooo...More Taenyu scenes for us ;):P

Isn't so great? Can't wait to buy it !!

Aw, my love for these two is still enormeous ^^

Cecilia has translated what JGS said in the JGS soompi thread :)

Msg left by keun suk on official site

http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/from/from_con...2&intpage=1

translated by cecilia

Title: Jang Keun Suk Story!!

This is Jang Keun Suk. Everyone is doing fine, right?

Ah..The title of the site became Jang Keun Suk Story Vol 2

I'm going to use "cri cri" here as well (please see end of msg for explanation of cri"

Since the official homepage is open now, i'm going to come here to play more now

I just came back from a holiday last week and my whole body is really dark 'cri cri'... ive' become so dark that even if i stand together with aborigines, ppl wont be able to tell it's me...

Oh? I've been watching the hype about fanclub membership deposit and while chuckling, i checked the amount of money that had been deposited with lisa unni and i was so shocked, my eyes went really wide

Since it's been a long time since i had a fan meeting in korea, this time it wont be just a normal fan meeting and we will try to make it really special

ah... after the fan autograph session, i really miss everyone "cri"... really...

i miss you guys... i miss you... euuu heong (sobbing sound) TTT

Well i'm going to the office now to plan the fan meeting (the scale is going to be like a concert)

Byeeeeeee~~~cri!!!

i will upload photos from my trip soon....look out cri...hoohoohoohooo

Guest apples23

Hey everyone!

this was for the opening of his new official homepage....keunsuk.net is no more...it says:

this is jang keun suk...i hope everyone is doing well

(i found) the title of the homepage to be Jang Keun Suk Story Vol2 cri~ (he says this a lot due to dc gallery)

ah~im saying cri~cri~ here too

now that my new official homepage has opened i should come here more often to play

just to let you guys know..after coming back from my vacation last week...my body is really tan/burned ( i have turned black) cri~cri~...enough so much that should i stand next to a native(like as in those ppl who still live in tribes and such in the islands) you probably would not be able to notice me...what should i do( in cutesy talk)

what the?...as i was watching the whole "fanmeeting dues fiasco" (he is referring to his jang keun suk dc gallery...ppl went crazy when his company opened the bank account for the fanmeeting dues of 20 dollars and the earlier you pay the closer your chance of getting to go and the closer your seat is to the front...since they were only planning on 300-400ppl...btw this has changed cuz too many ppl signed up...enough that the bank's servers went down, ppl double paid, other ppl couldnt get in and were crying and..it was a disaster...ppl were crazy...and so i heard more than 2000ppl had signed up within like an hour on the first day they opened the bank account...so i heard his company felt for the fans and decided to move it to a bigger location and accept more ppl cuz seriously...ppl were crying...lol...i guess i wouldve too...if i had the chance to go but couldnt cuz of computer error)

and laughing...keke...to myself...i was so surprised when i checked liza(?) unnie's (lol...there is a username in his dc gallery by the name of liza whatever and she even left a comment after reading his comment...why did he call me unnie and not noona...unnie is what a girl would call an older sister and noona is what a boy would call an older sister)

number of transfers to the account (apparently this girl kept clicking cuz she thought it wasn't getting entered in cuz of the computer error...but she ended up with a lot...and she made a comment about that on the gallery...haha) and my eyes got big cri~ (he sure loves this word...lol..how cute)

ra dara da ara da~ (just singing? or perhaps saying i know~ i know~ in a cute way?)

since this is my fanmeeting in korea in a while...should i make this into an unforgettable one~ (cutesy way)

ah~after the autograph signing event i miss everyone so much cri~ ...i really mean it...

i miss you...i miss you...eung(pouty)...cries/tears...

now then...im off to the agency office to discuss the fanmeeting...of which the size of is like that of a concert

bye(cutesy way...like "bah" like a kid would say)~~2( meaning times two)~~cri~!

soon the pics from my vacation will be put up...you can anticipate it(as in you wont be sorry) cri~...hoo hoo hoo hoo...(as in laughing/teasing)

okay sorry it's so long you guys but even still i can't put all his cutesy accent into this...lol..and i thought you guys should know the background story around this so that you can understand...lol..i was watching it too when the bank opened for the transfer and ppl were going crazy...note there were young kids but most were noonas at work and such..haha...and they were saying wouldnt it be funny if keun suk was watching us go crazy and so some wrote "keun suk ah~ are you watching this...is this funny to you...that youve driven us to the brink of insanity~"but still no response from him so they were like oh well guess he's not here...but lol...he was watching...and after his comment...they all went bezerk...omg he was watching us act like crazy ppl...lol...

Guest rainie_chu

Thanks for the translations, everyone.

It's so funny how JGS is such a ~netizen. LOL, I forgot which interview it was when he mentioned that he would check the DC Gall and stuff, to read what people were saying about him and YAB. Hilarious! He really is his nickname in DC Gall- LURKER!

I wonder if he ever lurks in English sites. <_<

Guest 13sunshine

omg isn't today GS filming Champagne?

*cross fingers that PSH will made it to top 2* though i'm pretty confident she will.........but what do you guys think if she is no.1? sure many new articles will be out haha.....so if GS wants to avoid the media, he won't choose SH as no.1, but if GS wants to provide fans service for us *which he knew we love xD*........SH will be no.1 xDD omg cross fingers, i hope GS think about us fangirls here dying for more TaeNyu

and also let's hope that there will be many many pictures and fancam at Melon award of our couple...

and and omg will they walk at the red carpet together????

edit : so this website confirmed that they will have stream for Melon!

http://kpopflash.comli.com/

yayyyyyyy, but i have to wake up at 2AM-5AM to watch it though ;ㅁ; thanks God I have late start that day so school won't start until 9AM......i might be able to get back to sleep after the show....but i might not since i will want to stay up to spazz and read comments and wait for pics and fancams lol

Guest chloe.c

I really agree that the best line Tae Kyung said was that last line where he said "I will say this everyday, I love you." I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THE WAY HE SAID SARANGHAE WAS LIKE SO <33333 LOLOL. I mean seriously, I bet if someone else said it it would've sounded differently and would have different effect and charisma than the way Tae Kyung said it XDD

I LOVED that scene.

Unfortunately, still really unsatisfied they didn't kiss at the end... : ( And I wished they had a kiss where it was like mutual and Mi Nam (Nyu) wouldn't be surprised at it and her eyes stay open.. LOL.

Oh well....but seriously, the scene at the concert was reallyyyyy awesome XD

Guysss!!! It's tomorrow... well technically tonight for those living in the east side of the world :P

Too too excited!!!!!! I`m going to be able to see the gist of it.

Thanks for sharing the entry of Geun Suk on his site.. So cute.

It's so funny how JGS is such a ~netizen. LOL, I forgot which interview it was when he mentioned that he would check the DC Gall and stuff, to read what people were saying about him and YAB. Hilarious! He really is his nickname in DC Gall- LURKER!

I wonder if he ever lurks in English sites. <_<

Yes! Geun Suk is 100% netizen. He never ever fails to check his status online. ROFL. Even if he says he's been busy but he always finds time to check internet and news about him. LOLOLOLOL. He is sooo cute.

and and omg will they walk at the red carpet together????

edit : so this website confirmed that they will have stream for Melon!

http://kpopflash.comli.com/

OMG! It would be like heaven if they walk on the red carpet together. spazzzzzzzz.

awesome! I know kpopflash will manage to air it.

v exactly right? I was just there and when I refreshed it the post about the information to stream Melon Music Awards is all gone :( I hope they`d still do it though. They`re like our only hope. lol

umm. are they really streaming melon awards? cause when i saw yesterday, the post was still there.

but now, they removed the pic and details already..

Guest 13sunshine

Oh no : ( please i hope they will stream live! the only way i can watch live........i used to be able to watch by gomtv but now i can't anymore >.<

I'm so curious of what Shin Hye will wear today xD

please please please TaeNyu pleaseeeeeee walk together at the red carpet!!!!

My God I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!!

Hope the Melon awards will be a blast! *though im still madatSMabout5SJmembersnotgoing but that's off topic*

Archived