Guest rainie_chu

20091216205137196151.jpg

20091216204044443.jpg

20091216193833780621.jpg

2009121619163710021.jpg

2009121620381710021.jpg

There's an article already! ‘미남’ 장근석-박신혜, 멜론뮤직어워드서 A.N.JELL ‘약속’ 열창

Credits: le_byul @ anjells.livejournal.com

OMG MY OTP SANG 약속, I AM ONE HAPPY FANGIRL!

Streaming was hell, but JGS's fanservice with his whole A.N.Jell thing made it totally worth it.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 13sunshine

yay she changed clothes at the end.....

but still her coordi could have dress her WAY BETTER than this!!!!!!!

that 1st outfit really didn't bring the gorgeous her out...

but I have to say Melon sucks.....GS didn't even get a lot of MC times.....

and a lot of others thing as well......i was so sad.....im glad there is still GS and SH that hang me up with this show...

also, they could have sing "As ever" instead...that Saranghae part xDD

Geun Suk wanted to sing with her so bad and he was soooo into it haha too bad SH didn't remember the lyric

I miss TaeNyu again already......

Let's make them win BEST COUPLE guys!!!

VOTE HERE : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009talent/index.html

you can sign up as a foreigner : http://login.sbs.co.kr/member/join/agree.jsp - choose "foreigner in oversea"

but if sbs continue to hates us, if Taenyu won the poll, they still might not win......ughh

ps. she should've look like this! she is a girly girl!!!

2wd7ho6.jpg

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ I have to agree. But I guess the hair needed a fierce outfit and I guess that outfit was as fierce as PSH could get. She looked really lovely, but she could've been lovelier. I'm sure JGS doesn't mind. HAHAHAHA~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQk26jjyA9U

Hyung-nim looks too giddy here. TOO GIDDY.

OMG! It was too cute! He requested that she sings an A.N.Jell song and even jumped and shouted! LOL. Then he came closer to her to pressure her! LOL! But Go Mi Nam does not back down! I think the outfit suited the event. She's at a music awards where the audience are teenagers, so she totally rocked in her outfit. She did come out in a black dress at the end when she was a presenter though. Either way, PSH is beautiful!

HDKJFKSDKDKFKJFSHDKFKSJD!!!!

I`m having withdrawals again T.T I thought I could move on with TaeNyu now but after seeing them again, I MISS THEM MORE. I WANT TO SEE THEM MORE.

sigh. I`m just glad there's still that SBS Drama Awards.

They just look so good and cute together. I want to pocket them. Can I just take them home? LOL.

I was squealing like crazy when I heard "HYUUUUUUUUNGNIIIIIM" I`m like OMG she's here! lol. and then that sexy "GO.MI.NAM" hahhahahaha~ OMG. love love love TaeNyu sooo much.....

Let's see if we can find more pictures of them! hahahahha!

Let's vote like crazy for our TaeNyu!!! :D they're seriously in need of that "best-couple" award. HAHA!

edit;; HOW DO YOU VOTE?

I went to the site and it just showed me bunch of pictures of the dramas? Please post an screencap of where I can find it and what it looks like?

edit 2;;

here's fanpictures of TaeNyu<3<3<3

28btb44.jpg

33c4vus.jpg

10ftjt2.jpg

1f7ktv.jpg

OH MY! HYUNGNIIIIIIIM IS POUTING AGAIN!

1zc1wsi.jpg

Ahhhhhh ... I sudnt watch the live telecast .. nor the other videos .. but i saw the cuts on Youtube ... La la la .. I am One happy fangurl !!! Loved the "HyungNim ....!!" loool they are cute beyond words ! ^_^

Vid Compilation of JGS and PSH at the 2009 Melon Awards (9 minutes and 46 seconds)

i think this is the complete compilation of them together! wow, 9 minutes and 46 seconds! not bad! hihi TaeMi attended a couple event. Hope they earned a lot for the family. :P:lol:

credit dc jgs

This clip includes them presenting the Top 10 award to 8eight, 2ne1 (so happy to see the Sandara wave again!), and Davichi.

Thanks for the link to SBS awards site. I just voted! yey!!!!

Here are more pics of TaeMi Last night: http://www.soompi.com/content/type/2/0/128395/1199

2wh47qa.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

edit:

JGS and PSH - Red Carpet at the 2009 MMA

JGS and PSH - Fan Cam at the 2009 MMA

credit as labeled / yb baidu

Download links:

JGS and PSH at the 2009 MMA

Duration: 9:46

JGS at the 2009 MMA (solo part - finale)

Duration: 4:22

Guest somuchinluv01

ohh GOSH~ i miss our TAENYU couple.. our dear shin hye is in nepal now.

and how about our dear geun suk? hmnn i wonder what they are doin right now.. ^^

and im excited for SBS award.. hope shin hye got the MC and we are going to see our TAENYU couple again!yey!

cross fingerss~~

^It's Moon Geun Young as Geun Suk's co-MC.

Thanks pongky for the compilation vids. AH! there goes my 9 minutes and 46 seconds of bliss. :D

Anyways I was just at SBS 2009 Drama Awards thread and it said there you can only vote ONCE per account. Too bad I thought it was once per day -_- Please make use you get to vote for our couple! :D They seriously need that BEST COUPLE AWARD. haha

Guest almontel

i tried to vote but unable to register at SBS...i don't have a 12 digit ID and it's like they even want us to fax them a copy of our ID? pretty strict i think...

i wonder why we can't just vote for our fave couple without having to register???

i love all the vids and pics of the melon awards...they're truly PERFECT for each other...

and like everyone said, you can tell from their faces how excited and happy they are to be together again...i'm sure they've missed each other after being together for more than a couple of months...

i mean did you all notice how PSH just mimicked what JGS just said? and it's like they have copied each other's mannerism for being so close together...

i seem to be missing them more!!! i'm glad that SBS will air YB for 2 days, where they will show a marathon of 8 eps in one day!! yoohoo!!! that's great news for YB addicts...wish i can wathc it on TVants..wonder if i can?

let me share this with everyone...i included this in my FMV, with a beautiful song from Hongki(jeremy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWRA7JB51I

Flymetothemoon-1.jpg

^You have to click that "Foreigner Overseas...." thing since we don't have Korea's social insurance number (or whatever they call it). Most, if not every, Korean fansite/website I've registered in, they always ask for an ID to be sent to them as proof you're that person. It's nowhere anything like that to forums we've seen here where we can register as many accounts as we want to. :P They`re really strict but there's nothing to worry about whether it endangers your identity and such...... Every person in Korea, if they wanted to be a member of a website, must give their SIN/ID, so it's all safe ^___^

and yeah~ we must be a registered member of SBS site since they only allow 1 account per vote. ^__^

thanks for sharing your fanmade poster :)

Guest Sissy12

oh my~this photo really make my day~hahaha~

i just see this for the first time...so QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

f6e752347b1a700b5ab5f51b.jpg

thanks for pic...wow keep on digging..hahahh..we all really need it :P

Archived