[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest almontel

ok, where have I been...i'm crazy over this couple!!! love YB to the max, can never get enough of this pair!

yeah, Melon awards...i was also hoping that the kpop link will work but for some reason it's gone!!! booo hoo hoo...

i wish someone will be able to upload it on youtube asap!!!

just 5 more hours to go...what do i do??? i can't watch it live!!! help!!!

Guest apples23

ok, where have I been...i'm crazy over this couple!!! love YB to the max, can never get enough of this pair!

yeah, Melon awards...i was also hoping that the kpop link will work but for some reason it's gone!!! booo hoo hoo...

i wish someone will be able to upload it on youtube asap!!!

just 5 more hours to go...what do i do??? i can't watch it live!!! help!!!

lol...im really spamming now...but for those who wanna watch...one of the easier alternatives i think is gomtv...i found the melon awards page...its not on yet but red carpet at 5pm korean time and then the ceremony at 7pm...hopefully they will air the red carpet...you might have to download and install stuff to get it to work...im scared about the buffering so i have like gomtv, afreeca tv, melon, and that streaming site...hopefully one will work...--------> http://ch.gomtv.com/live/2660/1050

^OMG. apples23 you're a life saver!!!

please tell us to what to download and such.

I went there and it asked me to run active-x... downloaded that... but im not sure if that's all? :unsure:

thanks again

ps: GOMTV hates me! I so wanted to watch MVs from there because artists usually releases their mvs on the site first but FAIIIIL! :'( Hopefully I can watch there safely tonight.

If kpopflash will work, you guys won't have to worry about lagging too much. It will lag of course but it didn't that much when I watched Golden Disk Awards last week and there were like 15,000 viewers streaming O.O Although I`m pretty sure there will be more viewers for Melon Music Awards because of TaeNyu :P

Guest somuchinluv01

^OMG. apples23 you're a life saver!!!

please tell us to what to download and such.

I went there and it asked me to run active-x... downloaded that... but im not sure if that's all? :unsure:

thanks again

ps: GOMTV hates me! I so wanted to watch MVs from there because artists usually releases their mvs on the site first but FAIIIIL! :'( Hopefully I can watch there safely tonight.

@13infamyss i agreed with u apples23 is our life saver! thanks to her! i know she's been searching a lot!

I also downloaded the active x that is needed,, and finally i made it! although it is written in i dont know what language is that lol but its ready now, just waiting for the time to come ^^ in my country 5 hrs to go ^^

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can anybody tell me if the GOMTV works better on internet explorer or can I still use Mozilla? Is anybody watching it live tonight? I'm pretty sure JGS will have a special stage performance like he did when he hosted another music program last year or something (dressed as a drag queen).

^Korean sites only work the best in Internet Explorer. So yes, you have to use Internet Explorer for GomTV

I`m watching it LIVE!!! :D spazzzzzz. I`ll be here along with anyone who`ll watch it and want to spazz on the thread. LOL. To anyone who`ll watch it live, please do update this lovely thread<3

Anyways I`ll prolly might just watch the first half or so because I have to go to work :'( and awwwww, Shin Hye is coming in the 2nd half

@somuchinluv01. Hopefully that's the only thing we need to download. that active-x. I have to go sleep now. lol.

Kaaaayz~~ see you guys tonight.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can you tell me what I have to download in order to use GomTV? I can't read Korean so I'm just clicking on random links, but nothing is popping up for me to download. Please help! And yes, I will be watching it live too =P

Guest 13sunshine

Can anybody tell me if the GOMTV works better on internet explorer or can I still use Mozilla? Is anybody watching it live tonight? I'm pretty sure JGS will have a special stage performance like he did when he hosted another music program last year or something (dressed as a drag queen).

On the site they said it can only work with IE so you have to use IE *i hate using IE haha mine sucks*

^Korean sites only work the best in Internet Explorer. So yes, you have to use Internet Explorer for GomTV

I`m watching it LIVE!!! :D spazzzzzz. I`ll be here along with anyone who`ll watch it and want to spazz on the thread. LOL. To anyone who`ll watch it live, please do update this lovely thread<3

Anyways I`ll prolly might just watch the first half or so because I have to go to work :'( and awwwww, Shin Hye is coming in the 2nd half

@somuchinluv01. Hopefully that's the only thing we need to download. that active-x. I have to go sleep now. lol.

Kaaaayz~~ see you guys tonight.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! haha I was just like you i went to sleep so early today like 6:30 PM so i can wake up at 2AM to watch but now i just found out that red carpet is at 12AM so i have to wake up early *i need to pack up too because im travelling tomorrow*

Can you tell me what I have to download in order to use GomTV? I can't read Korean so I'm just clicking on random links, but nothing is popping up for me to download. Please help! And yes, I will be watching it live too =P

Try to click on the gomTV screen, then something will pop-up ^^

Guest apples23

okay you guys for gomtv...make sure you check another streaming channel and make sure everything is working...dont try the music channel..the hq music videos lag like crazy...and dont freak out the commercials lag too but once it gets to the actual program it streams...but just in case...melon updated their page and it now says broadcast at 6pm so maybe we'll see part of the red carpet event...at least the page looks like it's gonna play something...here's the link: http://www.melon.com/svc/awards/index.jsp

edit: big news you guys....sbs has finally opened the voting for best couple...i dunno if you need a user to vote tho cuz i was already logged in at the time...but they do have foreigner registration...seeing as how i have one..didnt even know i had one with them until i started watching this drama back in october...its the second link from the left at the top and when the new page opens it says best couple in english...come on let's let them win at least one award...retarded sbs...here's the link: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009talent/index.html

edit: i have been informed that you do need to be logged in to vote...we have some time since the ceremony is dec 31st...okay ...im gonna try to help you...bear with me...start here: https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/join/agree.jsp and agree to both then click the foreigner in overseas button, it should get you here: https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/fore...ew_join_frm.jsp then upload a id card image...i think someone said school ids work for most korean places too...and submit...once you're done tell me what it says next...

Guest 13sunshine

yes!! finally!! voting for best couple!!!!!

But......I don't like the picture they chose for our couple!!! SBS hates us!!! i want a smiling TaeKyung....or just a cute picture of PSH & JGS themselves!!! the people at minam dc gall already made a call to sbs and told them to change picture lol...they're going crazy over there too......now i need sbs to approve my registration. I have an account before but I can't remember the id AND pw >.<

omg.. lol my eyes are still closed. anyways~~ anyone seen Shin Hye's red carpet yet?

I only found Geun Suk's. I guess it's fine to share it here.

2vhw5ck.jpg

^so beautiful. I`m glad he didn't have animal fur on him. LOL

as always thanks apples23 for the updates. I`m glad we have options to watch this live

and OH!!! http://kpopflash.comli.com/ will stream it live!

edit;;

Shin Hyeeeee!!!

jgqhd4.jpg

^omg wth. and I just commented how Geun Suk didn't have fur on it..

Something smells really fishy with this two! LOL

+++

omg You're Beautiful cast is here!!! except hongki. spaazzz

Guest 13sunshine

I only found Geun Suk's. I guess it's fine to share it here.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vhw5ck.jpg

^so beautiful. I`m glad he didn't have animal fur on him. LOL

as always thanks apples23 for the updates. I`m glad we have options to watch this live

and OH!!! http://kpopflash.comli.com/ will stream it live!

edit;;

Shin Hyeeeee!!!

http://i48.tinypic.com/jgqhd4.jpg

^omg wth. and I just commented how Geun Suk didn't have fur on it..

Something smells really fishy with this two! LOL

omg You're Beautiful cast is here!!! except hongki. spaazzz

OMG LOL i laugh so hard because after reading your "i'm glad he didn't have animal fur on him", and i thought "that's irony because SH have it on her" hahahahaha you're funny <3

can't wait for their appearance together!

Guest 13sunshine

GO MI NAM!!!

HYUNG NIM!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!!!

glas she took off the fur thing hahaha

audience went crazyyyyyyy!!!!! SBS should see this gosh!!

mhr4mv.jpg

haha i think he changed his clothes to match with Shin Hye, such couple look!!

though i wish Shin Hye is the one that change clothes instead

4lpvtj.jpg

so close to holding hands! xD

Guest 13sunshine

Awww I love this pic!!

119wd9c.jpg

GS is sooooo happy and excited with SH haha!!! he was calm before she is with him xDD

i want moreeeeee

edit: My God!!!!! why on earth they are sooooooo cuteeeee??

PSH : "Hyungnim~ it's a secret!" *ran away*

JGS : "Go Mi Nammmmm!!!!!!!!" *ran after her*

haha <33333

so what is the secret? it' end of 2nd part so she is gone now...

maybe a surprise duet? performance?

Awww I love this pic!!

GS is sooooo happy and excited with SH haha!!! he was calm before she is with him xDD

i want moreeeeee

edit: My God!!!!! why on earth they are sooooooo cuteeeee??

PSH : "Hyungnim~ it's a secret!" *ran away*

JGS : "Go Mi Nammmmm!!!!!!!!" *ran after her*

haha <33333

so what is the secret? it' end of 2nd part so she is gone now...

maybe a surprise duet? performance?

oh my~~~~

i hope u willlll update us here if there's any special stage!

thanks a lotttt

Guest pyaarhia2

omg!!!

i'm so inlove with JGS abd PSH... why are they so damn cuuuutttteeee?????

i love those pics.. tnx for sharing..

how i wish they both mced for the entire show... that would really be fun...

tnx for updating us guyss....

i couldn't watch it live because of the connection so i hope you'll continue to update here..

thank you so much...

Archived