๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyim123

Things may change now that they are supposed to be permanent cast members. Since this was the second part of the Chuseok Special they may move them at some point during their wedding.

I agree. I think it'd be more convenient for everyone if they were to move into an apartment or at least reside in the city.

Guest wency_99

I can't wait for the subs... I want to understand what they were reading about each other when they found papers of their profiles. :) And I can't believe how good they sound together when they sang that song... perfect harmony... i wonder if they should release a duet single (although it may be different from Ga In's image) :)

Guest evelyim123

I can't wait for the subs... I want to understand what they were reading about each other when they found papers of their profiles. :) And I can't believe how good they sound together when they sang that song... perfect harmony... i wonder if they should release a duet single (although it may be different from Ga In's image) :)

Me too, I can't wait for the subs! I've been watching it over and over again without subs but it's still funny every time. I'm curious as to what their profiles said too. It's not too hard to understand what the question was about when Ga In started listing all the names of those girls though. LOL! And I would totally love it if they release a duet together. They were in perfect harmony and sounded really great together. If their labels were smart, they'd have them record a song together.

Guest icollectstraws

are you referring to Ga In's current "arrogant" abracadabra image? i ask because BEG actually started with more ballad-y type music and not dance music, so i don't think it would be a problem of Ga In's image. i also agree that they should do a duet together. maybe as a mission? lol that just reminded me of a former WGM couple, but that wouldn't be a bad idea. maybe they can make up their own song together?? a couple song haha.

anyway, i watched their second episode multiple times even without subs and i think they have really great chemistry together. Ga In is definitely a tough noona, whereas Jo Kwon is... so random... but together they somehow work lol. i'm looking forward to their next episode! it looks like they'll be visiting the guys' house and Ga In is once again cooking hahahah. whatever happened to her "i can't cook. i've never even wet my hands" statement??

Guest evelyim123

^I agree. They should give the pair a lot of alone time with minimal appearances of their group members. I think the best balance would be something like how Hwangbo and Hyunjoong had with his members. It wasn't excessive like SNSD where the girls showed up for a lot of the episodes but it was enough to appeal to the audience. I'm definitely looking forward to how Ga-in will be around the boys the first time around. I wonder if she cooked because the boys pestered her into it.

BTW, is each episode of WGM still an hour and a half? If so, I hope they lengthen Jo-In's segments.

Guest evelyim123

i wonder how Jo Kwon's swine flu is going to affect the scheduling... also, has Ga In been tested as well because of that?

I'm sure their companies will take all precautions to keep their idols healthy. There's a possibility that they have already recorded a few episodes since the airing of the second episode was delayed. So it gives him time to recover if that's the case.

Get well soon, Jo Kwon!

Guest icollectstraws

you make a good point, semi-fly. i wouldn't mind their group members making an occasional appearance but i would also like them to have lots of alone time to show us their progress as a couple. however, it is just the beginning so it would make sense to show both of them around their members as a sort of introduction (i know, they all probably already know each other, but not in this role of husband and wife). i can't believe it's only wednesday, i'm really anticipating the next episode.

about their couple name, i see 1 trillion (or just trillion) on youtube by 0o0r. i think it's from a combination of their names, ga and jo. also since jo kwon mentioned the large family of candles (dae ga jok), what about family (ga and jok)? i don't know, i'm just finding these names on their wgm videos from uploaders so i just wanted to throw it out there. i just did some translate thing for jo in and it came out signature, so what about the signature couple?... yay? nay?... lol

this is a bit random, but i find it charming and cute that the two are actually using honey (yeobo) as their nickname for each other. it makes them seem like an old married couple when in fact they are pretty young and neither has had a girlfriend/boyfriend!

and about jo kwon, i think they probably recorded some material already, since it was delayed two weeks. i also hope this gives him time to rest and recover from swine flu, and that ga in didn't catch it as well.

Guest evelyim123

Jo Kwon leaves Ga-in

For about a week, as Jo Kwon was diagnosed earlier with the swine flu and is currently resting.

Due to Jo Kwon's condition, the October 28th filming for MBC's "We Got Married" was canceled. Jo Kwon is currently married to Brown Eyed Girls member Ga-In, which I'm extremely jealous about, but that's for another time.

Fortunately though, MBC has already filmed 2-3 episodes in advance, so the cancellation of the set will not have a major effect on the broadcasting schedule of the show.

Let's all wish Jo Kwon a quick recovery.

Credit: allkpop

Guest -HyuNi-

Hilarious couple.

I find it funny how people think Gain is 'tough' and Jo Kwon is a 'pushover' because I think it's the complete opposite! heh

Maybe it's just me, but I think Gain is putting on a tough image and hiding her soft side because she's older. I think she's already startinng to break down! The way JK talks with Gain makes me think that he has, or will be wearing the pants of the relationship :P

For example, he was talking about 'women's responsibilities' and how he wants a girl who knows how to make kimchi. She pretended not to listen at first, but then she said that she'd try. haha

She might be able to physically beat him up, but he's smart, witty, and knows how to persuade her...

And as for the sheets of paper they were reading of each other, it was just a bio about each other. They were reading off their ideal celebrity partners

It's hilarious to watch them :P They brought me back to watching WGM. I actually thought they cancelled the show! :huh: But it's all sketched... so fake~ but I guess that's why it's so entertaining.

Guest evelyim123

I hope the show gets back to its roots. It was more interesting when they didn't script so much of the show aside from the "missions".

It certainly peeked my interest when they said that Jo Kwon and Ga In's scenario were going to be similar to the Lettuce couple's. They're an asset to the show. I think they brought back lot of viewers that stopped watching after the first season ended.

Guest Atmosphere.

OMG GA-IN LOOKS SO PRETTY! WITH THAT HAIRSTYLE AND FASHION!! Even though she looks like older than her age, but she is so pretty there! Jo Kwon was so funny, he was lifting his leg with the teddy bear costume!! Omg that was so funny, gosh why is he so funny? And when they said he never dated a girl before, it makes me wonder he could be gay or he was just a very shy person??? I don't mind if he's gay, I mean not a lot of guys will confront themselves that they are gay unless they turn over 40 and less fame :P I like how he said "you might die" inside the car!! XDDDDDDDDDDD 1 month driving, wow so scary! scissor hand? o_o

LOL SHES LIKE "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MOTELS?" and it didn't even bother him LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol he must love calling her "yohboh" LOL.. lol.. i know why she said you look like a byuntae to jo kwon, it's cause he was wearing a bear costume.. p*dobear LOL! jk, LOL their home is a trailer park?!?! LOL they were burying the mission letter about the moving truck!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD she seems like a bit of a snob girl though o_o oo when they cut the line, when she was having her head down she looked like tiffany from snsd! the smile!

Guest evelyim123

If anyone wants their segment posted (other than YouTube) let me know.

I'd like it please and thank you.

ETA: Nvm, I got it. Thanks though.

Guest wency_99

Screen captures from WGM 091031:

If anyone wants their segment posted (other than YouTube) let me know.

can you post a link to just their segment? The ones on YT are not that high-quality.

Thanks so much.

Archived