๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheepy100

They are officially joining WGM, really? I'm glad because Ga In and Jo Kwon are too hillarious.

I can't wait until they have a housewarming party with the rest of BEG and 2 AM members,

and who is going to drive that trailer? :D:P

Guest evilishus

-my new home-

I am so deliriously happy that they are an OFFICIAL WGM couple.Jo Kwon is hilarious in everything he does and Ga In has a sense of humor too<3

I'm looking forward to their interactions since they are friends and now they have to act like a couple.

Guest bigbang_meheart

OMG!!!!! They are so cute!!!

I've never really watched WGM...

but now, I'm SOOOO watching

just for them!! ^___^

I LOOOVE JOKWON!! lol

they made me watch WGM back!

I want more of them :)

their noona-dongsaeng relationship is cute! and LOL at their moving house!

the busy idols! ^^

i really like this couple... they are cute and so funny together...

hmm i think maybe Ga-In is too serious for now... hope she will have fun and be easy going as time pass... Kwon is just adorable ^^

I'm actually excited for WGM again! I LOVE these two separately and now they're married, it's too fabulous to be true^^ Especially their trailer house, I can already imagine all the chaos that's going to happen in there :DDD Ga In is SOOO AWESOME!!!

Guest evelyim123

JoKwon “Gain noona (older sister) is my first woman.

” 2Am’s JoKwon surprisingly confessed that, “I’ve never dated before” on MBC’s “We Got Married.”

On “We Got Married” BEG’s Gain and JoKwon have been cast as a make-believe married couple. In the last episode, during the testimonial about being a make-believe husband to Gain, he said, “Because I was waiting to be with Gain noona, I never dated.” This was very eye-catching.

Meanwhile, the two are two years apart in age and are an older woman/younger man couple. They began their marriage by aggressive quarreling. (Koreans often say that love quarreling begins some relationships.) JoKwon, age 21, was not acting like a young husband but very much like a mother-in-law who nagged and taught her how to do housework. This shocked Gain.

In addition, Gain and JoKwon, despite it being make-believe, sang improptu in harmony showing the true colors of the Singer/musician couple. The full story on JoKwon and Gain’s newlywed first night will be broadcast October 24 at 5:15 p.m.

Source: 한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 박영주 기자 gogogirl@bntnews.co.kr and tk1004@2oneday (trans)

Credits: WGM LJ

I'm so excited about their next episode. I, like most of you, have stopped watching WGM after the first season. But with this couple around, seems like there is a reason to watch again. Whoever paired these two up together did a great job on casting.

Guest evelyim123

They were scheduled to appear on at least two episode, right? Any idea if they plan on keeping them in the trailer or are they giving them a proper home for their marriage?

The episode they appeared on was only a Chuseok special where they tested out two new couples. But since they received so much attention MBC decided to make them a regular on WGM along with the other two couples that are already regulars.

I have no idea if they'll be living in the container box or if they'll get an actual apartment. I assume they would since they'll be regulars now, unless MBC wants to have them live there for the time being.

I think they've already filmed at least two episodes since they were suppose to air the 2nd episode two weeks ago but got pre-emtped because of baseball.

Guest wency_99

Screen captures from WGM S2E21:

If someone want's their cut to download and not the entire episode I can post it, just let me know.

where can I watch their cut? I hope time2sub would sub it soon :)

Guest evelyim123

Thanks so much for sharing their cuts! Looks like their still living in the container box for now. From those caps it seems like their camping. This should be interesting to watch.

ETA: Semi-fly The links worked fine. Thanks again!

I just finished watching their cut. Even if I didn't understand most of it, they were really entertaining. Jo Kwon is so funny and I think they match well. They seem really comfortable with each other now after the initial shock from the first epi. I really can't wait for the next episode.

Archived