2NE1 is having their fist solo concert!

Guest hongalong

most likely they'll do covers as well, like umbrella or w.e

anyway I'm excited I wanna see thisss, considering their stage presence, and recalling that BB's concert was pretty EPIC!

woohooo ! honestly YGFAM needs a north america tour or somethin -_-'

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ginger

Lemme guess...a lot of dance remixes and solos where they cover some American R&B and hip hop music?

Personally, I don't think they're strong enough dancers to pull off an interesting show and they don't play instruments, so there goes that side of a music show. If it ends up being good, I'll eat my words, though. Other than that...it sounds like they're stretching.

-ginger

Guest neshpa

My exact thoughts. As much as I love 2NE1, do they have enough songs for a concert?

Me too.

So far they have the six songs from their minialbum (including Fire), Dara's "Kiss", maybe Lollipop??

"2NE1 is planning on releasing another album around November, so they will probably have enough hit songs to fill up the 2 hour performance of the concert."

I guess ... plus an blum (12 or so songs) = 20 songs + a whole bunch of remixes?

We'll see then D:

Guest elavip

fyi, Big Bang debuted in August of 06 and their first concert was in December of that year. what? even quicker than 2NE1, and BB didn't even have a name for themselves back then like 2NE1 do now. it's just a YG thing.

2 hours, their own songs, some solo perfs, 'fanservice' stuff ~~~ fills up the time pretty quick.

fyi, Big Bang debuted in August of 06 and their first concert was in December of that year. what? even quicker than 2NE1, and BB didn't even have a name for themselves back then like 2NE1 do now. it's just a YG thing.

2 hours, their own songs, some solo perfs, 'fanservice' stuff ~~~ fills up the time pretty quick.

Agreed.

Big Bang had their first concert even earlier than 2NE1 did, and they weren't nearly as popular when they were rookies as 2NE1 is now. Big Bang's popularity didn't pick up until their Lies song came out in 2007.. but they still had an overwhelming response (tickets sold out pretty fast for a big venue) for their first concert just 4 months after debut. I'm sure 2NE1 will do fine~ and they'll have a lot of things to fill up time I'm sure <: I hope there will be a lot of YG fam cameos xD

Archived