2NE1 is having their fist solo concert!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aestas

to the one above, well, i don't think they'd do remix and the original in the same concert

lets say, Fire, I don't care, Lollipop, Stay together, In the club, Let's go party from their mini album..

then maybe 4 solo songs, and 8 songs from a new album... and a few covers... i think that would be enough for a concert.

Guest 2pmlove

wow!

i must say they r really really very lucky!

YG's marketing strategy is really working very well...

all the best, 2NE1!

Guest NV4ever

wow...a large-scale concert!!!

Im sure 2NE1 can pull off a successful concert, their full album will be release in November...so there will be enough songs for a 2 hour concert~~ ahhh, im soo happy for the girls!! CONGRATULATIONS 2NE1 :lol:

they're just debuted like 5 months ago, and gonna have a concert of their own alraedy, tat's like huge ^.^

To those who are curious as to whether 2NE1 has enough songs to do a full-length solo concert - please keep in mind that they will released a full-length album next month before this concert, which would most likely be late December. So far, we have Lollipop, Fire (remix?), I Don't Care (remix?), In The Club, Pretty Boy, Let's Go Party, Stay Together + album (consisting of at least 12 songs or more, which includes Dara's Kiss) + 4 solo talents (dance, rap, song) + guesting of other YG members (let's say at least BB and Teddy guesting = 2-3 songs) = 26+ songs/stage. Let's not forget fanservice activities also that goes in between the songs.

So yes, 2NE1 has the ability to carry out a full-length concert. =)

-ida

I'm really excited for their new album! Their mini-album was awesome...so much so that it turned me into a 2NE1 fan and got to know the girls.

can't believe they're holding a concert already 0_0 that's like totally unheard of....but again their winning streak on mubank was something too.

Guest lovesong3208

i love 2ne1 and all

but i still think its a little too early for them to have a concert :\

oh well. 2NE1 Hwaiting~!!

Guest teenace

i love 2ne1 and all

Its not too early,Big Bang had their first concert 3 months after they debuted which is even earlier.

It gives artists more experience on stage.

Guest green_vixen

CONGRATS 2NE1!!! man, i wish i could go. i think the girls will put on a great show! ^^ besides that, they have great music and a lot of talent to back it up. i'm sure it'll be awesome just like their performances. can't wait for this!

A solo concert already?!? O:

I would so LOVE to go there! I want fancams or something!

Seems kinda too soon, but it's a nice way to end and start a new year!

;DD

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

i love 2ne1 and all

oh well. 2NE1 Hwaiting~!!

Actually, it's not too early at all.

Big Bang had their first concert 4 months after debuted, The Real.

So I don't think it's that bad!

And the questions the # of songs, I'm sure there will be enough songs for them to performed.

B/c YG wouldn't be holding a concert, if they're not prepared for this. Xd

Archived