• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightofhonest

*____* wth

>_>; my brain is dying. stupid kid

eww gross , that's just so urgh

i got no words for it, it was that bad

Guest lhsbndfrk89

If you actually read into of HOW she got to do the video. It was part of a TV contest, she happened to win and she chosed this video. It's not like her dad just randomly thought. HEY! Lets make my daughter look "cheap and spoiled!"

Guest square.

Omg. :( Whoever thought of this contest should've went through it more thoroughly. At least add in some restrictions. This is horrible for a 9 year old kid! What the heck were the parents thinking, letting her go through with this ..

Guest Miss.Understood

Aha it's not as horrible as I had initially imagined. She's actually pretty(no pedo lol), though the sight of her teeth wanes my insides. :wacko: Blech. But still, I have to give her credit---I mean, for a 9 year old, she did do a pretty good job on the video, just saying. Lol.

Guest adaytodiefor

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIT!!!

Whats wrong with the world these days?

Little kids sure are growing up FAST.

wow... I'm speechless... since this was not done in America, maybe the culture is different over there... maybe they are poor and so they OK their daughter to do something like that for money... I won't judge the parents because you don't really know... I don't think parents would allow their child to do something like that unless they have no choice...

but if that was my daughter... I will slap her silly and punish her so badly she won't even see it coming.

Guest My Sweet September

I want to burn my eyes out with hot coals.

Those who think it's not bad....really? With all the overtly sexual overtones, undertones, midtones....forget it, the entire MV was sexual. And she's 9. Which makes this absolutely disgusting.

Archived