[video] 9 year old remakes Britney's "Toxic" music video

Guest leongfun

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phoiphoi

I wanted to watch the video.. too bad it was removed already by Youtube. Judging from that, i'm pretty sure that it was bad, i guess bad enough to have it be removed by youtube. Honestly, parents should pay attention to what their children are listening to u_u

hey if u still want to see it u can watch it here: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80773994/

i just saw it it's quite disturbing

Guest ling_ling

eeeekkkkk

whose parents would let their kid do that?!

I wouldnt be surprised if it was made and targeted towards....O_O

so bad!!!! kids are growing up way too fast!!

Guest Amethist

It's cute she wants to be like her idol Britney, but too bad she doesn't realize she's too young to play in MVs like that >_<.. I'm glad they did adjust the video here and then, like how she kissed the boy on his forehead instead of a full kiss on the mouth, and gave her some white outfit where Britney was only covered in diamonds. At least they were still being responsible on those parts.

There was this 9 year old girl Joy, who had first places in German music charts, who most people found too young for show biz. She ony had animated videos (she was not even shown in them), but I think she looks a way better than the girl from Peru.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2086716/Schnap...Dome_06_03_2005

Oh no not Schnappi XD! Gosh I always found the 'Schnappi Das Kleine Krokodil' song sooooooo annoying :P! They also aired that MV here in The Netherlands back in the days, they also only kept it at that song btw..

great editing, looks justt like the vid

well the last outfit is kinda disturbing for a 9 yr old but yeah..i dont see nothing too wrong with the video

Guest Myss Blewm

I guess the video wouldn't be disturbing except for the fact that the video has so many sexual innuendos. It's really disturbing seeing little kids act it out. O__O I only watched half of it. The parents of the kids that were featured in the video should be ashamed.

Guest koreanangel149

It was part of a television contest. This little girl won, so she got to star in a remake of whatever her favourite video is. This is what she picked. Is this really sick? Or a reflection of all the little girls who imagine themselves in Britneys position? Or even just an idea that we have a very vague line n our society where it starts being okay to exploit women, putting them in highly sexuallized roles. Britney was 17 when she started. Look how well that all turned out for her.

credit: youtube

even though it was a contest, anyone involved in the making of this should be ashamed!!! this is outrageous! and i can't believe the parents consented to this!

Archived