[video] 9 year old remakes Britney's "Toxic" music video

Guest leongfun

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BrightCloset

Well that was something new.

I was a bit disturbed.

Or maybe Roman Polanski is making music videos now? Really, I can't.

They just had to bring him up. :lol:

Guest hyeminnie

^ I LOLed at the Polanski reference, too.

Wow... that's just disturbing, and I skipped to like halfway through the vid. But that one part where she's walking through the lasers-- she makes the most hilarious face.

=|

...I am so. Errr...that is so wrong. She still dances like she's 9...and put together with the makeup and costumes =/

OMGGGG SHE PULLS THE KID INTO THE TOILET.

This is not Britney's fault. Although provocative music videos ARE a bad influence.

Guest JJ no Baka

that is why i dislike britney.

don't care how catchy her songs are, a lot of her fans are kids. worst role model ever.

and that girl's parents are morons. probably make too much money to care, poor girl.

If you think about it, it's one way to influence a general public audience and another to have a 9 year old remake this with a high budget. How many 7-10 year olds do you see "remake" Britney's videos? This is probably the first one. Parents who let their kids get influence by these things should have had more control over what their children watch and see. I don't see how it's Britney's problem. Parent's are to blame. They have the power to censor these things on tv and internet if they really don't want their children seeing PG-13 MVs/Movies/shows.

I think the people who paid to make these videos are out to attract pedophiles.

Guest x~Rin~x

if she was about 10 years older and was filming it with her own money and ability, then maybe it would be worth watching.

what is happening to our society these days...? :S

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

I don't think it's britney's fault to make her like this.

It's the little girl's parent.

She is super spoiled... nice video tho.. haha (because it's not a cheap budget film i have to applause them)

Guest tiffasaur

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA! kids these days, goodness.

& she wasn't even lip syncing it correctly that's what made

me laugh ;D

Guest vivicakes

what the ... this is soo wrong.. how old is she.. like. 10?

i cant believe she was like on that guy at the end too ..

kids these days .. >___>...

Archived