[video] 9 year old remakes Britney's "Toxic" music video

Guest leongfun

Guest leongfun

Prepared to be disturbed! Link updated.
ada.jpg

VIDEO HERE: (Updated with multiple links incase one of them gets removed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o38fsq_JN-A...layer_embedded#

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80773994/

MAKING OF THE VIDEO: (thanks smithers)

Do you see what Brit Brit's influence has on the children of the world!? A 9-year-old girl from Peru pretty much copied Brit's "Toxic" video shot-by-shot, outfit-by-outfit and move-by-move (insert THIS FACE here).

The thing is, she didn't do it with just a camcorder in her parents' garage. This had a bigger budget than Brit's "Gimme More" video. This mini cooper is expensive! My guess is that homegirl's parents paid the bills for this mess. Or maybe Roman Polanski is making music videos now? Really, I can't.

And when you get to the part with the boy on a motorcycle, just shut down your computer, pull the power cord out of the wall and go weep in the dark. Actually, you'll probably start weeping right at the beginning.

Well, at least she lip-synchs better than Brit. Okay, back to weeping.

Source

toxic-9-yearold.jpg9-year-old-britney-spears-toxic.jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imogene_af

I think I needed to bleach my brain or something after seeing that.

What is seen cannot be unseen.

WHERE... WHO ARE THE GIRL'S PARENTS? OhmyGod.

Guest k r e m e s

This video is not something a random pair of parents can finance. I am not certain of the story behind this, but I am pretty worried. It's like targeted towards pedophiles.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

that is why i dislike britney.

don't care how catchy her songs are, a lot of her fans are kids. worst role model ever.

and that girl's parents are morons. probably make too much money to care, poor girl.

Dear frenz, i think it is so unfair if u put all the blame to Britney coz she didnt know any of these things and never expect this things could happened.

Everything is depends on ourselves. Ask urself and all the wrong we did is purely our mistakes. Don't put the blame to others.

For eg, i suddenly become a smoker and our parents scolding us but then we stated that because all of my frenz are a smoker and those companies who keep producing those cigarettes. Thats why i become a smoker too.

Does it make sense to u ??? although our parents or frenz are a smoker, we can choose not to be a smoker although we always get closed or hang out with them. Don't u think so?

I hope u could understand, again, the responsible is depends on ourselves. Thx

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

My, oh, my... There are so many things wrong with that video.

Total jail bait material.

Suddenly, Noah Cyrus really doesn't seem that bad of a girl after all.

Guest A180585

I don't think Britney is to blame here or any other artists that cop crap just because something like this happens. Seriously, she's not the Wiggles, Hi-5 or any child performance act. Yes young girls follow her but instead of pointing the finger at the artist, you're better off pointing the finger at the parents. Britney and other artists don't have control on what these kids or people do so it seems unfair to blame them. Parents at the end of the day have a lot more say than these pop tarts.

At the end of the day, the parents have the control over their own children. It irritates me when parents go on and blast tv/games/music artists and characters when their child stuffs up. Instead of blaming these people, how about they take some blame themselves? Lots of kids grow up watching the same stuff as every other kid and they are not messed up.

The video definitely doesn't seem like a low budget thing. Her parents knew obviously, and they allowed it. That's messed up.

Guest splendidlure

"That is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. And that includes an elementary school production of 'Hair.'"

-Sue from Glee

f38fx2.jpg

2ajyxia.jpg

This is way too disturbing to express in words.

It really disgusts me when people say that Britney's scantily clad outfits have influenced children to act and dress inappropriately. I grew up listening and watching Britney Spears (in fact, she was my idol in 4th grade), but I was definitely not wearing those type of outfits back in the day. It really comes down to the values and beliefs that your parents try to teach and instill in you. Give and take, there are some other factors that influence a child's behavior.

Guest LionAngel

w-w-w-w-oahh... :mellow:

that is just john teshing wrong..

is this a joke or something? where are the parents?

i can't watch the full vid without getting a bit disturbed. DX

Guest agnes.

yeah i don't think people should be blaming britney. it's not like she tells these kids to be like her.

she has no control over what that kid does. go blame the parents.

Guest ichii-berry

I wanted to watch the video.. too bad it was removed already by Youtube. Judging from that, i'm pretty sure that it was bad, i guess bad enough to have it be removed by youtube. Honestly, parents should pay attention to what their children are listening to u_u

Archived