[video] 9 year old remakes Britney's "Toxic" music video

Guest leongfun

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaypop.

wtf @ this little girl's parents!

they actually allowed money to be spent on THIS?

i mean, i'm sure it's normal for some kids to fantasize on being a popstar

but allowing them to actually do this is disgusting.

thank god it wasn't a "slave4u" remake, that would've been worse (but this is bad enough)

i don't see anything cute about it. but of course there will be some pervs and pedos out there enjoying this.

Guest shinhdeplol

this is one of the most disturbing things i have ever watched. where are the parents? cant believe they could let their daughter do such a trashy thing

and she doesnt look "sexy" :huh: so it makes me wanna puke when she tries to imitiate Brit's moves and expressions

Guest stretch-wings

I thought it was funny, not that bad mostly because she wasn't trying to be sexy; it was really more like an imitation.

If you look at it from an adult perspective it's pedophilia. But you can see she was just imitating; she just want to be like a famous pop star.

Guest yummy.sushii

Ewwww, this is really sickening. What are the children becoming ?

The parent definitely should have not let the girl do this "parody".

Guest Atmosphere.

when i was nine, i was outside playing stupid games. wow.

Well technology and media these days turned little girls into older girl looking... Only doing it for attention and for money. But I don't get what you're saying with your post, are you saying you wished you were that girl when you were 9? o_o

Guest misstiffany

I think I'm in the like .0001% minority who thinks this was cute lol.

It was for a television contest that she won and she got to do a remix of her favorite music and it was this.

She wasn't a spoiled rich brat spending her parents money!

Back if I was 9 and if this was offered to me, hell yeah I'd take it. It wasn't even sexy! But it does send out bad messages to pedos ew. :X

Archived