[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lizzybennet

Geez, this thread is dead.

It's a shame, too, since the show is pretty funny.

hey there guys/ladies ^^

i got a question here and hope someone can answer it for me ^^

i just started watching Episode 7 of Kang Shin Jang and at the intro for

this episode , there was a rock song playing in the background !

i've tried searching for that song with the few lyrics i could make out but

that dosen't work since i cant find the son anywhere T__T

If someone could just tell me the name of the song or who sung it , i'll be

really REALLY grateful !!!!!

Kang Shim Jang FIGHTING ! <3

Because I didn't see an answer posted, the song is

You Don't Belong by Daughtry

Sorry, don't have the song for you to download.

Guest baqinardo

강심장(9회) 2009-12-01 (Strong Heart Ep. 9) (091201) guests list (21 guests):

조혜련 (Jo Hye Ryun), 황혜영 (Hwang Hye Young), SS501(김규종, 허영생) (Kim Gyoo Jong, Heo Young Saeng), 앤디 (Shinhwa's Andy), 데니안 (GOD's Danny Ahn), 황보 (Hwang Bo), 알렉스 & 호란 (Clazziquai's Alex n Ho Ran), 홍경민 (Hong Gyung Min), 채영인 (Chae Young In), 한예원 (Han Ye Won), 김태훈 (Kim Tae Hoon), 이특 은혁 신동 (SuJu's Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Shin Dong), 솔비 (Solbi), 낸시랭 (Naen Shi Raeng), 김효진 (Kim Hyo Jin), 김영철 (Kim Young Chul) and 주비트레인 (Juvi Train)

oh please someone tell me the rock song they used in the intro for todays episode of kang shim jang !!

it was the intro were they showed hodong and that other woman who's always on star king crying !!!

please someone tell me who sings that english rock song !!!

im dying to know it T____T

Guest chopper!

today's ep was too lovely.

esp jo hye ryun's story of her father. it had me bawling b/c i know how they felt.

it was soo heart wrenching yet heartwarming.

her story had me crying my eyes out like crazy..makes me think of my freidn's father who also passed away a few weeks ago...

its sad cus we all regret the things we say or do to our parents at one point in time.

her father really loved her dearly. i thank jo hye ryun for a heartwarming story (:

that woman from two two must have dated seo tae ji. there was no bigger star and probably influential in kpop scene since him. and taeji is single still.

as for the father stories- i cried. both were heart-wrenching and genuine.

am excited for next week when kim hyun joong comes on. too bad hwang buin and he could not be on the same episode. and speaking of we got married couples- why didnt the cameramen capture solbi's reactions when her we got married's fake husband andy was talking about his crush. that could have been interesting.

Archived