Lee Seok Hoon and Kim Na Young WGM couple

Guest goldfishinthesky

Guest goldfishinthesky

Omg....noooo...not again....oooo......Goldfishinthesky :) ....please translation for the camping trip :))...can you? please :D

sorry but i don't understand korean and can't find any chinese sub on the camping trip---i am quite disappointed aswell that they postpone WGM--what;s the reason??? so confused by WGM airing <_< schedual

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klodica

sorry but i don't understand korean and can't find any chinese sub on the camping trip---i am quite disappointed aswell that they postpone WGM--what;s the reason??? so confused by WGM airing <_< schedual

It's been postponed for a 2nd week in a row, as stated here. http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ostponed_again/

- postponed due to the baseball playoffs <_<

Guest lazy_breeze

argh as much as i like baseball this is ridiculous!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS COUPLE IS PERMANENT!!!! YARGHHHHH!!!

haha.... but yes i was so sad yesterday when it wasnt aired.

i really want this couple to stay....

Guest plumblossoms

I didn't know they became an official couple! :o I just recently saw on mbc america them meeting, and they did seem to have chemistry. So I'm glad they're an "official" wgm couple now :)

Guest phanphy

I just finished watching yesterday's epi of wgm. I don't understand...why isnt this couple on next week's preview? and they also haven't got a house or showing a life as "pretend marriage" . It seems like they are only dating for one day...So, aren't they going to be a permanent couple in the show??? If not, it's such a shame...i have a feeling that this couple will get much interesting.....they're unique and fun to watch...!!!

DINNER TIME WGM STYLE !!!!!

[]http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/6972a8852b1038816813bdd2147f270e1256430641_full.jpg[/]

[http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/cd6982cd519155c14117f689651e0f2f1256431103_full.jpg[/

Thanks yobi.....you are fast with pictures and link....Can please put more screencaps on the 2nd yt? Did you watch yobi....OMG....SUKNA was HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER @ 3.57....i got shocked but was so elated. They are so fast in working out their relationship maybe due to they are not fix in WGM yet cos they dont even have a proper house to live in and have dinner? But i saw the end clip for nxt week......they were at the fashion show for Andre Kim. Hope SUKNA couple participate the fashionshow and do the romantic catwalk and also hoping nxt week they are officially WGM couple and get a house!

Yobi.....please make screencaps of them holding hands......thanks dear in advance.

EDIT

semi-fly........Kamsahamida......BIG & CLEAR pictures of holding hands,

Guest yobiworld

nh04 i was shocked to when they held hands LOL they are clearly very comfortable with each other. Im praying they become permanent or that they at least hang out again outside of WGM.

semi-fly Hey sis we seem to have the same taste in WGM couples 1st HWANYOBI and know LEEYOUNG COUPLE LOL

found an interesting article talking about the date

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...F20091024n06313

i am sooo elated i got to watch this uber-sweet couple again this weekend... seokhoon is just too sweet and HOT and nayoung is just glowing [ i know the last two ep just happened in a day, ^^]... gives me the chills how she was looking at seokhoon while they were having the duet [i think i would too if i was in her place... i'd do more than just stare... :crazy::wub: :blush: :ph34r::wacko: ]

and is it only me that noticed how seok hoon put his fork into his mouth after he feeds nayoung food from his plate with the same utensil??? [4:40-47 mark of vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIpjRyilgc]... :wub:

made me lol when NYshowed her drawing of SH, the first thing i noticed was his "laugh lines" on both his cheeks... oh my adorable seokhoon oppa...

i wish they both stay on the show... pleeeeaassse......*crosses fingers. im kinda nervous why they weren't included on next week's preview [i saw SH but not NY or them together]

Guest yobiworld

KIM NA YOUNG LOOKING HOT!!!

260c3d879f0b08ff6e6f002091775fac1256696053_full.jpg0189086408784fb35dbb12a35b9b28881256696054_full.jpg709b3059b573394a79f8f0090ac5cbb61256696056_full.jpg

LEE SUK HOON TAKING PICS OF HIS WOMEN

d583a4d6b491c680ac17f0a04ea451031256696059_full.jpg

i found a lot of cool photos that i plan on uploading soon so let try and keep this thread alive

KIM NA YOUNG LOOKING HOT!!!

[]http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/260c3d879f0b08ff6e6f002091775fac1256696053_full.jpg[/]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/0189086408784fb35dbb12a35b9b28881256696054_full.jpg[/http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/709b3059b573394a79f8f0090ac5cbb61256696056_full.jpg]

LEE SUK HOON TAKING PICS OF HIS WOMEN

[http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/d583a4d6b491c680ac17f0a04ea451031256696059_full.jpg[/

i found a lot of cool photos that i plan on uploading soon so let try and keep this thread alive

OOOHHHH Yobi...my sweet girl...thanks for the lovely photos of NaYoung.....she is sooo pretty in this photoshoot so does our SeokHoon. NaYoung still wearing the couple ring but didnt see SeokHoon's ring cos he was holding the camera...Pluuuuuaaseee put in more photos of our dear couples yobi asap....i am so excited!

I am dead sure they do date outside WGM.....look at their chemistry and the Look of Love in their eyes.....gyaaayayayaaaaa!

Guest yobiworld

goldfishinthesky DID you find a Chinese subbed version you can translate from this weeks episode??????????? im dying to know what being said. :blush:

Guest goldfishinthesky

goldfishinthesky DID you find a Chinese subbed version you can translate from this weeks episode??????????? im dying to know what being said. :blush:

haha me too~ but there isn't any---really sad but i've found the 090822 episode where na yound and lee suk hoon first meet--currently subbing it now lol

:D

090822 part~~~

note: Kim Yong Jun= YJ, Hwang Jeong Eum= JE, lee seok hoon=SH, Kim na young= NY

[Trip of match making]

JE: oh so cute~ (refering to YJ and his attire)

JE: it fits you

YJ: let's go

JE: what should i carry (the baggage) ?

YJ: you? oh just carry [our] love

[eye-cathing couple's trip begin]

[6:15 am in the morning, arrived at seol train station]

[7: 06am will begin leaving; already checked in the tickets, SH has not arrived yet]

YJ: what to do? It's almost time to go. Why isn't he (SH) here yet?

YJ: oh he's here, he's here, Why did you [sH] arrive so late, waited for quite a while.

JE: But why didn't she [NY] come yet?

[where is the Match maker candidate with 8 level (lol i dono what it is--apparently its like describing a tall and beautiful women ] beauty ?]

YJ: 8 level beauty [nickname they made for NY--b/c they don't know who it is] will be meeting at another stop.

JE: oh really?

SH: My heart is about to explode, i came here after praying with my mother.

YJ: the train is going to about to go; let's go.

[the time is tight, everyone hurries on the train]

YJ: your hopeful right?

YJ: ya, its a 8 level beauty with the height of 171cm, and is at a similar age as us.

SH looked a bit surprised

YJ: its really early so you looked tired (??), but your hear is feeling a bit different right? (really not sure aboutt his part---the words are abit blurred)

SH: JE isn't your friend? its the first time meeting?

JE: i really don't know who it is.

YJ: when i was talking with her on the phone, her voice seemed dreamy, like " ya bo sa yo~"

YJ: the voice seem similar to lee ha na who you admire. If her height is 171cm then the possibility of the candidate being lee ha na is pretty high.

SH: i might cry

JE: oh seem to really like her (lee ha na)

YJ: even if its not, like JE said, it might me an MBC announcer

SH: oh really?

JE: Do you like announcer type of person?

SH: totally like it

JE: after meeting, if both are happy,and are attracted, then that would be good.

YJ: if that person comes, what do you want to do for her (perform), like let her listen to your song?

SH: wouldn't it be a little funny?

YK: or like a hobby?

SH: oh yeah, i brought my camera.

[sH's hobby is photography]

YJ: you can make the picture pretty good right?

SH: it has been a long time since i last used the camera

YJ: after meeting the 8 level beauty, other than taking a good photo (of her?) there's no other way (not quite sure about here)

---sorry to be continued-----

The Seokna couple were not in this weeks WGM.. and the previews didn't include them either!

Anyone know if they are officially on WGM or if they were just "filler episodes"? :'(

Guest meonshwe

I'm watching the blind date episode and they're so interesting... wish I knew what they were saying though! Gonna look for the chinese subbed ep now...:)

Archived