Lee Seok Hoon and Kim Na Young WGM couple

Guest goldfishinthesky

this couple's adorable. it's as if their love is real & i hope it will be!

kim na young kind of irks me out sometimes, but on WGM, her and

lee seok hoon is hard to resist watching.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainbowfull.

i LOOOVE lee seok hoon, but my opinion is hes too good for na young.

i dont like her tv personality, maybe her real personality is better, i dont know.

just what i think! hope no one bashes ;x

but i have to admit their last date was really cute. looked really fun, i was sooo jealous! <3

Guest ibmp2005

lol count me in too. i am very like this couple from the beggin on the train. i thinks na young is nice girl and get along well with everybody. i am still missing Dong ha but i still like new member of sg wannabe. my favorite grp.

hope later my wish jinho can come to visit his brother in wgm.

this couple gave me alot of laugh and funny. very cute couple beside joongbo.

i LOOOVE lee seok hoon, but my opinion is hes too good for na young.

i dont like her tv personality, maybe her real personality is better, i dont know.

just what i think! hope no one bashes ;x

but i have to admit their last date was really cute. looked really fun, i was sooo jealous! <3

If you happen to read CAREFULLY..... this thread is for WGM SeokHoon and NaYoung couple. Fineee....you like Seok Hoon like people here but you dont judge Nayoung personality when you dont even know her well. If you ever see Joongbo couple....you will know what did Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 said.....he showed his TRUE personality in this reality show and judging from percentage.....might be 99% of himself. And i trust NaYoung will try to show her trueself in national tv....and for her fans. I had been a follower of WGM since the first couples and am a diehard Joongboer too. I personally think Seok Hoon and Na Young both had this X factor in them that when i saw them the first time.....i just know from my gut feeling that both are attracted to each other, just like Joongbo couple.

So...if you are joining this thread....you are most welcome but if not.... please go back to SG Wannabee thread because that is the thread for Lee Seok Hoon . But I will still advise you to keep watching this couple future episode...cos i know...they will not disappoint us.

Edit ---- Hi..ibmp...you are here too? Join in the gang like i do.....hahaha.

Guest goldfishinthesky

before if they did this pairing i wouldn't have thought they would look good together--since seok hoon is a bit shy on variety while na young is really hilarious

but when they are together--i see chemistry and sparks; and felt that they are really into each other---

seok hoon's eyes just glitter and shine when asked about kim na young, lolz,

and na young just laughs about everything seok hoon says or do; kekeke isn't that love song sing in the air~~~lolz i hear a distant wedding bell~~

;)

Guest goldfishinthesky

the part where na young touch seok hoon's knee was really adorable, and when seok hoon just king of smile back knowingly---kekek i love these two together~~~so cute~~~

Guest goldfishinthesky

Don't hate me but these 2 people clash.

The guy looks geeky and the girl looks like the diva/sexy type.

It reminds of Beauty and the Geeks.

did you really watch their interaction? i think you should watch it first---they seem good together--but that maybe just my opinion--so oh well

;)

did you really watch their interaction? i think you should watch it first---they seem good together--but that maybe just my opinion--so oh well

;)

golfish....or yobiworld...do you know what time is the live telecast of WGM on Saturday? I lost in touch watching live after JOONGBO...but now hot on track for Seok Hoon and Na Young.

Never mind about the Beauty and the Geek....actually its kind of fit the couple parody. Seok Hoon kindda like an introvert if people here havent seen him on WGm but then.................. i was actually surprise he wasnt. He is such a open minded person..a dork and always laughing together with Na Young. (even though i dont reli understand hangeul...hahaha)

At the first episode of this couple they open up so quickly.....and already on skinship...hehehe. Infact..Soek Hoon was touching Na Young's face to pick a dirt from her face....2X!! Second time on the second episode after the UFO ride . And did you girls heard the audience cheering and making so much noice at this scenes.

Another thing i would like to highlight is....Seok Hoon brought home Na Young to visit his mom. What i know generally in Korean traditions....no guy or girl bring their dates home unless they are dating seriously or getting married soon....nyayayahhhh. And looks like Seok Hoon's mom adores Na Young, she even took out her favourite crystal cups collection and serve NaYoung with them.....nyanyayayaya.....

Looking forward to this Saturday episode cos the clip showed Seok Hoon tying Nayoung hair.......very..very ....interesting....and having picnic in the dark...nite time.

They are so flirty with each other! I think SeokHoon is still getting used to the idea of being with her... and who knows if it's for real or not, but Nayoung is definitely much more up front about her feelings for him.

Guest Kiss Me

Goodness, I love this couple<3 The best was when they were guest on JungEum & Yongjoon's episode... its wasn't as good on their own episode, but they were still freaking freaking cute. I think they have very very high potential of being an actual item (;

Guest goldfishinthesky

golfish....or yobiworld...do you know what time is the live telecast of WGM on Saturday? I lost in touch watching live after JOONGBO...but now hot on track for Seok Hoon and Na Young.

sorry i don't know when live air is; since i just watch them on youtube~sorry

:P

Guest yobiworld

im not shore i think WGM AIRS 6.20PM or 5:15pm KOREAN TIME and in eastern time i think THAT 5:20am or 4:15am those are the only times i saw anyone mention on he WGM THREAD SORRY

Guest goldfishinthesky

so disappointing i heard there is no WGM this week; i was looking so forward to it that i missed sleep~sigh

but forturnately i found chinese sub on 091003 episode of na young and seok hoon~~kekeke

i will give a summary of what they said after i have seen it~~~kekeke

this is the link for chinese readers:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vehKJ_9AQE4/

Guest yobiworld

goldfishinthesky

we have a lot in common i also lost sleep for this epsiode im so obsessed it not even funny. Right know im pissed from what im told it was for a baseball game. Please translate this im dying to know what they saying to one Another before my head explodes. :wacko: :wacko:

Guest goldfishinthesky

goldfishinthesky

we have a lot in common i also lost sleep for this epsiode im so obsessed it not even funny. Right know im pissed from what im told it was for a baseball game. Please translate this im dying to know what they saying to one Another before my head explodes. :wacko: :wacko:

yobiworld

that is very true hahah we do have a lot in common in what we like~~

anyway here's 091003 translation/ summary[nayoung=NY, seok hoon=SH]

On september on a certain day, at a garden [don't know the name]

lee seok hoon

kim na young

MC: oh you dressed up for today nayoung

NY:oh the wind is really big; its okay right (hair style)?

calling seok hoon:

SH: Hello?

NY:hello

SH:Hahaha, where are you?

ny: oh i am almost at the garden entrance

sh: [gives direction to meet up]

ny:where are you going to be?

sh:haha, okay, i will be standing there (emphazises)

MC:oh my, why am i embarassed?

MCs: lolz

MC: just say that you(sh) will wait there, why did he need to emphasize that?

Meeting again, how would you greet each other? the mood is a bit awkard

MC: isn't the pants too tight?

can't see the person's name (??i weird chinese sub lolz) Shynesses*

NY: SEOK HOON !!!!!

MC: should have called out more nicely

the voice that could be heard from far away---

NY: LEE SEOK HOON!!!!

SH: hahaha

NY:HAHAHA how do i come down?

SH: oh i will go over, wait a second,

found a nice quiet place for both to sit down

SH: the weather is nice,

NY: how have you been?

SH: me? of course i have been well, you?

NY:I have been fine, did you watch the show?

SH: of course, how can i not, even (watch) repeats (of the show), I've already memerized it.

NY:oh its so hot

SH: isn't it?

NY: beause we were meeting again, i bought a new shirt(probably a material that doesn't breath)

SH&NY: Let's turn around? ha

SH: how long have we not seen each other?

NY:US? Since the last filming on WGM together

SH: didn't we meet in the between that time( they met after WGM) ? why lie?hahah

NY& SH&MC: hahahaha

interview: did you guys meet after first meeting?

SH& NY: Yes we did

SH: Only drank tea, actually it was suspose to be dinner, but afterward there was a appointment, it was too rush so, since there was no time to eat, so i just said let's drink tea.

end of interview

SH: Wasn't the feeling very different then, right? (i think he is refering to drinking tea and now)

NY: at that time, you said that you had an appointment afterward, it was really a "selfish" meeting (keke she meant the time was too short)

SH: lol

NY: when we made the appoint, you did say that you had time, then after we meet, you said you have an appointment afterward.

SH: no its not like that, i had an appointment set afterward before

interview

NY: Before, really wanted to meet up and have anice talk/chat/, a bit disappointed. Oh i have too much expectation from this person (SH). I should calmingly observe/take care this person

[caption:not like on the train vacation's seok hoon (she meant that he didn't felt like how he was during the train vacation)]

MCs: murmurs of aggreements

SH: your friends, what did they say after seeing WGM?

NY: i----don't have any friends

SH& everybody:hahahahhaha

[caption: never thought that would be her response]

SH: but right now i still have some questions

SH:why did you cry? everyone kept asking if i had made you cry. i also don't know why you cry

NY: Does it look really weird (refering to crying)? you didn't bring the ring (changes topic)?

SH: i brought it. (takes out of his wallet), jang jang

MC: oh he puts it in his wallet

SH: i wear it when we date, after afew times, it feels comfortable today (to wear the ring)

NY: oh

SH: Is it just me feeling this way (about the ring)?

NY: what are we going to do today?

SH: I don't know either; but there's something we must do today

NY: what is it?

SH: badminton

NY: BADMINTON? that's right last time we said we were going to play it. you said that you had an appointmet, so you can't sweat.

SH: LOL

[caption: a memory as sharp as a knife]

NY: At that time i was really sad.

SH: lol, oh really sorry, i really did have an appointment afterwards

NY: So, today, what i want to do, we must all do.

SH: Where are we going?

NY: have you been to [a place--dono the name]

SH: sigh, [the place] we go there often, my family is from there

(ohoh O_O"")

NY; oh what are we going to do? i already made reservation at the theme park .

SH: [the place]'s theme park?!

MC: when you go to theme park you need reservations?

NY: no, but it felt like if i don't say that he won't go.

everybody:lol

NY: can you ride on [a bumpy sort of ride--not rollercoaster-- don't know what's its call]

SH:Oh, not really

NY: you can't? oh really? then let's take the bus to [the place]

SH: HUH?!

interview: why did you wanted to take the bus to get there?

NY: sometime when i take the bus alone, i get envious of the couples who sits in the back who are whispering to eachother, felt really beautiful, really envious

interview: how did you felt when NY said to ride the bus?

SH: embarassed, don't want to go. firstly going to [the place], i don't really like it. Because its where i grew up and is a familiar place. But wanted to cooperate first.

---first part is done----please wait for the next part---- :)

Guest goldfishinthesky

part 2----

caption: both gets on the bus

SH: oh man, seems interesting (sitting on the bus)

NY: really? but people on the bus dont' seem to care about us.

NY: how about we inspect our bags?

SH: don't want to.

NY: why? then lets look at wallet or something like that. lol i am really interested in seeing a person's wallet, because seeing a person's wallet you can kind of understand the person.

SH; this is my planner (schedual)

NY: really? oh this is the date (august 5th, WGM filming) when we met.

SH; yeah that's the date when we first met

[caption: on the planner there is a chinese game on it]

NY: Let's play it?

SH: what should we bet on?

NY: Fulling a wish of the winner

SH: call

NY: call

SH; first time playing this game (with you), we still need to say something.

NY: .............

SH:kekekke...fool

NY: Why?why?

SH: you fool, you fool (wins)

NY: woah, you are a genius, a genius

(lolz)

MC: but there isn't much dots connected?

SH: (happy), my wish, after i think of it i will tell you. if its too difficult/ hard/cruel then i won't let you do it.

NY: if its cruel its okay

SH: oh?! shocked**

NY:int he past, what do you usually do there [the place]

SH: go on joy ride with friends

NY; with a girl?

SH; lol

NY: it seems like you have many women.

SH; no its not like that, the things we do is the same as what i do with you.

NY: shakes her head. Don't go with girls to [--some place to play something]

SH:lol

NY: lots of women will cry

SH: lol. we shouldn't chat like this. not like this.

NY: then why do you sometime text me, and call me nuna (older sister). At that time i was really shocked.

SH: oh i need to sleep a bit (trying to get out of the situation lolz)

NY: in the bad don't you have anything else?

SH: no i don't

NY: you don't have MP3 (her pronouciation on MP3 wasn't clear)?

SH: mp3?? you want to listen to it on the ride?

NY: not really (lolz)

SH: let's listen to music then. let's find you a song you might like, its call Remy Shand.

NY: ooohhh, this song is really nice.

SH: you only listened for 5 seconds

lol

NY: i seem to really like this part of the song. lolz

SH: seems to have a nice feel to it. listening to this song while riding at the back of the bus.

NY: this is what i want to do (sitting at the back of the bus with a boyfriend). but what my dream is to ride on the bus, listening to music and hold hands.

SH; holding hands like this?(clasping his own hands together)

NY: [giggling] like that.

NY (in studio): seem to have a certain charm to him, seok hoon.

MCs: that's because you like it (that scene), so you find it humourous.

NY (on bus): how long does it take to get there [the place]

SH; my thought is, haha, that my house is there right? this bus will pass my house.

NY: ooh REALLY?><

SH: oh yeah, want to temperarily borrow my mother's car to get there.

NY: oh what should i do?

SH; there wouldn't be any meeting with my mother. (everyone laughs)

NY: since we are already here, we should atleast say our greetings.

SH: no no that's okay

NY: But i want to see your house, i can't?

SH:hmm.....can i say no?

NY: okay

[caption: BUT WHY are they in the elevator?!]

NY: shouldn't we buy something before going, right?

SH:no its okay

NY: but to go empty handed~

SH: My mom won't be meeting you, so don't worry.

NY: oh really?

opens the door is mom (lol)

NY greets the mother.

NY: oh aunty is really beautiful. We really didn't call before going.

mother pulls out the crystal glass cups from cabinet (lol)

SH: mom isn't that the cup we don't use?lol

NY: let me help you, aunty.

SH's mother: no its okay, why don't you take a seat. take a seat.

because NY kept laughing--so in the studio she says: what am i going to do about my laugh

everyone laughs

SH's mother even prepared the drinks for all the staff filming them.

SH: mom, its only us too are here. lol

SH's mother: drink it all up before leaving.

NY: oh your house is beautiful, aunty.

SH's mother grabbed NY, wanted to let NY finish drinking before leaving.

SH: Why are you grabbing her (NY) not letting her go? we need to leave.

NY: next time i will come again more formally to greet you.

NY:oh! this is seok hoon's picture.

SH: let's go! let's go! can't see this!

SH's mother: play well

NY: thank you aunty, byebye.

NY: oh the third time we meet, we've already met your mother. our speed is really fast.What are we going to do at our fourth meeting?

SH: on the fourth meeting, i should be meeting your [NY] parents.

NY: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NY in studio: oh i need to change my laugh.

--end of part 2---please wait for part 3---

Hi...goldfish.and yobi, I was waiting infront of MBC live tv and was disappointed bcos of the soccer match....real pissoff...haaha but GOLDFISH.....KAMSAHAMIDA(100X)...you are my saviour for the translation. If someone who are kind enough to put the subtitle into SeokHoon and NaYoung cuts....that would be perfect.

Hope nxt week episode will recover our disappointment...cos i see more exciting couple stuffs they did from the clip.

Archived