Lee Seok Hoon and Kim Na Young WGM couple

Guest goldfishinthesky

Guest ibmp2005

NY in studio: oh i need to change my laugh.

lol this is so funny. don't change na young that is your character. if u change that is not ur. Thanks godfishshinthesky to translator this eps. lol, this week is not so missing them. wait another week so long. seokhon on sgb this week.

edit

HI nh04 and yobi. gang in joongbo now in here. we are like funny and cute person. lol same taste.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldfishinthesky

Hi...goldfish.and yobi, I was waiting infront of MBC live tv and was disappointed bcos of the soccer match....real pissoff...haaha but GOLDFISH.....KAMSAHAMIDA(100X)...you are my saviour for the translation. If someone who are kind enough to put the subtitle into SeokHoon and NaYoung cuts....that would be perfect.

Hope nxt week episode will recover our disappointment...cos i see more exciting couple stuffs they did from the clip.

lol i am glad you enjoy the translation

but for the death of me, i don't think i can figure out how to sub--so if you want to sub it in its fine by me--

still working on part 3 folks~~~~

Guest goldfishinthesky

part 3---

6pm in the evening

SH pretends to not see the theme park they are passing by

NY points it out

NY: must go on that ride, we came here to go on that ride.

SH: site on that? lets site around first then go on that ride (paraphrased a bit on this part)

interview: why do you(NY) wants to go on that ride?

NY: the DJ at that theme park always says that when the girlfriend is tired/ or going through hard times (with her boyfriend) should do this and that. should let her boyfriend protect her.

ah, is this the kind of guy (SH) that can protect me?

SH: I will never sit on that ride, i really dislike that kind of ride. Why must we go on? can't even understand the reason. I don't even know why the ride is even made? i really can;'t understand.

[caption: NY doesn't know what SH is thinking so is insistent on going on the ride]

NY: go on that ride, you can protect me right?

SH[arrow <--probably won;'t be able to]

NY: if your scare, we don't need to go on the ride.

SH: not scared

NY:... let's go?

both sits down

NY: oh isn't this your song?

SH: tjhat's why my ear is plugged (b/c of the song); [i am] getting more nervous.

NY: can you mouth the lyrics? (while the song is on)

SH: why are you doing this to me? (SH does a little shoulder aegyo kekeke)

SH: right now is my part. [he finally mouthed the lyric), aww so embarassing~

interview:

NY: Perhaps SH is " push pull" pro/master. [sH is a man quite used to using] "push-pull".

But when SH does his 'push-pull' tactics, he rejects here, but woo (more like persuading) me there.

[caption: In front of SH, [NY] is an easy going women]

NY: it was quite easy to get me to fall for his tactics (paraphrased).

NY: if you just pull me along to go on the ride, and i will pretend i am scared, then you will force me to go on the ride.

NY: i don't want to go.

SH: ah hurry up~pulls on her wrist

NY: (quickly gets into the act)...but i am so scared~~~~

SH: ah come on [let's go]

NY: ahhh--i am a bit scared~!!

SH: ahh--the song (SG wannabe's song)~what to do!!! it keeps repeating~~(covers his ears)

NY: mouth it, mouth it, mouth the lyrics

SH: But its not my part of the song

NY: mouthing the lyrics before going on the ride, then i won't be scared anymore.

SH: "its not like that" (this is part of the lyric)

SH: come on~!, lets go on the ride.

NY: ohh what am i going to do.

DJ: you guys know what to do right? when couples go on this ride, the guy is suppose to protect the girlfriend. Because this is a date, should i give the guy advise on how to protect the girl?

SH: please teach me.

DJ: sit down first and then when it starts then protect. Because if you began with hugging it seems too easy.

NY: ahh what i am going to do?

then follow by lots of screaming/pleading on NY part (sorry no chinese sub on during that part--so i can't translate)

DJ: SH, use your right hand. where should you put that hand? just use this hand to grab on , even if your embarassed, humilliated middle (i really did not understand that part perhaps he was refering to the knee of NY?)

DJ: SH keeps grabbing on to NY's right knee

NY: MISTER~~!! SLOW DOWN~!!

DJ: MISTER?! WHOSE A MISTER?

NY: OPPAH!!!! PLEASE SLOW DOWN~!!!

NY keeps calling./pleading to the DJ, while MCs and audience laugh on.

DJ: lets rest a bit [Dj slows down the ride]

DJ begins the ride again

NY: ahhh MISTER~!!!!

SH: i am hugging you , i am hugging you ( i think he is trying to calm NY down)

MC: now it looks like SH is clinging on to NY's body. how can SH protect her?

NY: ahh stop (refering to DJ)

DJ: last round

SH: if you feel like falling tell me (i think that's what he said)

DJ: Give you one last chance to grabe on each other. aww... want to give up being together?, going to fall now (refering to NY)

DJ: you can't let go off your hands, hands~~hands~~usually. if put your hands like that, you will keep on holding your hands. in the furture come play again.

DJ: you two are look really good together. really, you really look good together. From the looks on your faces, the worry of crossing your legs on each other is not even there (he means they don't have much shyness towards skinship)

DJ: fate, its fate. please get off (NY), get off by one by one.

[caption: SH, who let NY off first]

DJ: lets go for one more round (closes on the door)

NY: oh nooooo~~~~~what am i going to do? don;t do this~~!!

DJ: can't (he is refering to stoping the ride), what to do? don't fall.

DJ: NY how should i do it (refering to the difficulties of the ride)

NY: make it move more (mouth it)

DJ: lol

[caption: listening to DJ, DJ kept moving the ride unitl [sH has fallen]

[caption: SH is not letting his hands go]

DJ: let's just stop here, [you] worked hard, really [you] worked hard

NY: are you okay? you did wellx2, you winx2

SH: very weak right? (i think that's what he meant)

NY: no, i think you were especially cool, you already won anyways

[caption: SH confidence level 100, wanted to go for other rides.]

SH: is there any other rides you want to go on? just say it.

[caption: this time too, SH found a fallen eyelash on NY]

SH: again, again it falls

NY: just only when i meet you, my eyelashes falls off.

SH: this is the left side (direction)

SH: i really wanted to try this (a baseball activity in a korean movie scene)

SH: there is an baseball scene in the movie, if only you play baseball

NY: me? play baseball? okayx4 i really like baseball

interview:

SH talks about how in movie scene, the female lead plays baseball, while the male lead uses sorrowful voice to point out what she did wrong (in baseball)

SH: i really want to try it~! that is love, that kind of feeling.

NY: awww---SH why does your hand keep shaking. are you okay?

SH: its okay

MC: used alot of energy on the ride

NY: fighting~!!!

SH punches the machine

gets a high mark

NY: woooah, you seem like a different person when you punched the machine

SH: all guys are like that

SH: do you know how to play baseball?

NY: oh, i;ve participated in a baseball opening game (i think that's what she said)

SH: isn't that pitching?

Sh shows NY how to use the bat

SH: move a little to the left, and bat it faster

SH: oh~! like the main female lead in the movie, move your bat up a bit

NY: did i hit well?

SH: yeah you hit well~~i don't think i bat as well as you do

NY: woow, i hit well, like song yeh jin ( i think that's the main lead)?

SH: it is exactly like the movie, you seem abit better

NY: really? (says the main male leads name instead of SH) please go on in.

interview: How was NY when she was batting ?

SH: although its a little bit different from the movie, but it seeing from the back it seems quite pretty (the image)

SH: when she held the bat with much effort, other ppl sees it like this women is ?? (i think he meant something like interesting??) but to me i think [NY when she bats] really beautiful, really cute.

NY: fighting~!!

SH: fighting~!! misses the first 3

NY: if you can't hit 10, then you will piggyback me (if you do i piggy back you)

NY: the boy flying this way does not count--oh man, 6 in counting~did not miss any ---10

SH: i hit 10 right? now piggy back me.

SH: we came to [the place] to play right? baseball is interesting, i seem like the male lead (of the movie)?

NY: yeah you do

SH: ahahahaha you seem like song yeh jin (female lead)

<<My head/brain is like a eraser>> movie name, NY: what else is there we can do (from the movie)

SH: song yeh jin sunbae when she urinate that scene (i think that's what he said)

NY falls over from laughting

SH: i will hold you, and use my clothes to shield you (i think this might be a line from the movie)

NY: oh SH, you have wrinkles around your mouth, in the morning you didn't have any

SH: if i do something with alot of effort i will get it.

[caption: the laughing NY who can't stop, and SH who kept messaging his wrinkles]

SH: its not there anymore right?

NY: no, its grow too deep (the wrinkle), you see here, here, it has wrinkle.

SH: why are you doing this, why!?

NY: i'm sorry~~

--end----

preview for next week

on the other side:

[caption: NY and SH, unknown night, unreadable hearts]

SH: ahh so suffocating, so nervous, haha

[caption: why is SH tying NY's hair??]

hope you guys enjoy NY and SH couple as much as i do---~~~

Guest yobiworld

goldfishinthesky thanks im glad this week didn't go to waste thanks for the trans

ibmp2005 joong bo might be jumping ship soon lol to this couple

Anyway im shocked lol Suk Hoon is not as as sweet and submissive as i thought he was he very blunt and funny. Na Young is very laid back and honest with her felling for Suk Hoon. In other words im loving this couple more and more but im surprised they went out for drink TEA after WGM stopped filming i wonder who asked who out for tea? Twice as surprised to find out Suk hoon TEXT her LOL which means he thinking about her. It great to knowing he comfortable around her on and off the WGM i hope they continue keeping in contact OFF the show like they do look good together.

goldfishinthesky thanks im glad this week didn't go to waste thanks for the trans

ibmp2005 joong bo might be jumping ship soon lol to this couple

Anyway im shocked lol Suk Hoon is not as as sweet and submissive as i thought he was he very blunt and funny. Na Young is very laid back and honest with her felling for Suk Hoon. In other words im loving this couple more and more but im surprised they went out for drink TEA after WGM stopped filming i wonder who asked who out for tea? Twice as surprised to find out Suk hoon TEXT her LOL which means he thinking about her. It great to knowing he comfortable around her on and off the WGM i hope they continue keeping in contact OFF the show like they do look good together.

Hahaha....Yobi....are you telling me that Seok Hoon is like Hyun Joong...blunt and funny. Lucky Seok Hoon is not 4D..then wraps up the character of twin KHJ in WGM.

You , me and ibmp are the only 3 souls that jump out from JB thread and making this thread alive and it seems including Goldfish , there are only 4 of us that are posting in this thread.

I so love this couple when the translation said....they already went out (dating) after the 1st time in WGM...nyanyanya.. that was FAST! Eventhough it was suppose to be lunch/dinner but end up having tea cos Seok Hoon got appointment. That means they know they are like MAGNETS...attracts to each other and when they already text each other also means they are connected. Dont worry Yobi....like i said...this couple will have a follow up after EVERY episode of WGM (offscreen WGM).

To make a comparison.......JOONGBO = SLOW and STEADY.....whereelse SEOKNA = FAST and STEADY.!!!!

Oh thanks for posting the links to YT!!

No wonder I couldn't find this weeks ep for WGM!! The soccer was on. Gahh I got pretty anxious...

Does anyone know how old Kim Na young is? I tried looking up her profile but couldn't find anything... I really just want to know their age gap.

Guest phanphy

Hy guys,

I am joining the club!! i love love this couple, cant wait for saturday to come! they're gonna be on this week right? I stopped watching WGM since the fany-yobi couple left the show.

They're interaction wif each other are pure fun!!!! but i do think seok hoon is not as interested with na young as much as she does wif him... :huh:

I have a feeling that this couple will get much more interesting in future episodes. :P :P :P

BTw, Do we have a nickname for them yet? LeeNa? LeeYoung? Nalee? Seokim? :D

Guest lazy_breeze

omg i died becuz of no WGM last week. argh!

just 2 days! i keep on telling myself that haha.

man this couple has bought back the WGM craze in me.

nayoung and sukhoon just complement each other so well, its strange.

but very entertaining and has got me excited.

SH and NY have totally gotten me hooked... I'm soo in love with this new couple!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: i've watched their episodes like every night cuz i just cant get enough...*kookoo

it's SH who i fell in love with at first. to me he's not the conventional uber-hottie but i find him HOT and there's something in him that makes me giddy... especially when that "wrinkle" [as NY called it after they rode that ride] appear when he smiles or when he sings...OMG, that voice is to die for... i like how he and NY just clicked, NY's easy going personality and SH's kinda serious but mischievous ways ... how she makes him laugh is so endearing, how they have sooo many subtle skinships with only these few episodes... and how they already met up off cam after the 1st ep... :wub:

they still have a long way to go in the romance department, but wth... i like them both together... *spazzes away...

Guest yobiworld

ONLY PARTS ARE SUBBED i was gonna wait for them to finish. so we have to wait a while but the good parts a subbed so that good be shore to leave comments so she know how we love this couple

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/41778/0...-20-part-6.html

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/41779/0...-20-part-7.html

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/41780/0...-20-part-8.html

phanphy from what i know SUK HOON calls her barbie doll and Na young calls him DOLL DOLL but i could be wrong about his nickname

Guest emjizzle

Ahh! I absolutely LOVE them! I stopped watching WGM a while ago and decided to check out who lee seok hoon was because I saw this thread.. and they are absolutely ADORABLE. Lee Seok Hoon is absolutely my IDEAL type of guy... he's such a great mix of bad boy + good boy. lol I hope they're permanent members of WGM now :)

Guest s0y0un*

this couple is making me watch the show again!

their so funny together & i like the way they talk to each other

i think kim na young really will fall for him! haha

Guest dreamergal

i am on tvants, but it turns out that they have decided to postpone the show again this week, this is totally frustrating.

when will i be able to wait for that episode....

this is killing me....

may i know whether can anyone provide translations for the camping trip between the both of them?

Goldfishinthesky, can you provide it for us?

thank you very much.

Guest klodica

i am on tvants, but it turns out that they have decided to postpone the show again this week, this is totally frustrating.

when will i be able to wait for that episode....

this is killing me....

may i know whether can anyone provide translations for the camping trip between the both of them?

Goldfishinthesky, can you provide it for us?

thank you very much.

Omg....noooo...not again....oooo......Goldfishinthesky :) ....please translation for the camping trip :))...can you? please :D

Archived