Noah Cyrus, 9, 'I Love You Frankie Jonas!'

Guest leongfun

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chungmah.

Frankie Jonas is way too good for Noah Cyrus.

At least he stills stays grounded while she is just wtf.

-_-

WORD. Learning too much from her sister.

Guest doremii*

some very cringeworthy stuff. man where are their parents?

I don't agree with her having twitter and having masks and all that, but...

These. Comments. Disgust. Me. Who the * do you think you are?

I agree. Who the john tesh says those kind of things about a 9 year old? :mellow:

Guest agnes.

i'd be absolutely embarrassed if i had a 9-year-old sister who acted like that.

seriously. why do you want to grow up so soon?

Guest k r e m e s

I'm amazed how quickly kids are growing up recently. It's actually a shame because by the time they hit their twenties, they will wish that they stayed a child longer. How ironic.

Anyhow, it seems like Miley is a big influence on her little sister (especially the very annoying facial expressions.) I feel rather bad for Noah. Although it is difficult to judge since I do not know the family personally, but it appear as if her parents have been excessively lax on guidelines. Both she and Miley seem to be allowed to behave and placed in situations that are far beyond their years.

Guest nana544

Noah grow up too much. She doesn't need a twitter. OMG. How come Billy Ray Cyrus say nothing!! Gee, she's going to turn out like Miley if this keeps going on.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

she'll probaly be more of a trouble than her older sister.

i wanna see how this works out.

Guest inyeon.

I don't agree with her having twitter and having masks and all that, but...

These. Comments. Disgust. Me. Who the * do you think you are?

:huh: err, lol, I'm usually the one to stand up for the Cyrus family so I definitely don't want her to "burn and rot" like others have said. I don't see how my comment was disgusting at all. D: at least not to the point of being in the same category as the other comments.

you srsly can't deny that she is pretty much wtf now.

I mean, thats the reaction of people seeing her behavior anyway.

Guest 432521

Man I personally find her behavior kind of disgusting, I mean come on you are what like 9 years old go outside and play in the sand or something. I think 9 is way to early to be wearing makeup and stuff like that, where the hell are her parents at 9 year olds do not need twitter account.

Guest Angel1430267648

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhw.

To be honest, I don't think they're the only ones that act like this, I'm pretty sure there are other people who talk and act the way they do. It's just, they look stupid doing it, kinda makes me wanna punch their obnoxious dumb faces. Oops. :)

Archived