Noah Cyrus, 9, 'I Love You Frankie Jonas!'

Guest leongfun

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh future richard simmons in the making.....

honestly she can just burn and rot...

[edit]

she thinks that she's all that and stuff...

seriously what the hell were her parents thinking? i expected better out of those two esp. the fact that they screwed up alot in their lifetime and you would think that they wanted to prevent that from happening to their kids...

someone please call social services...if not i will

Guest A180585

This little girl is going to grow up a whole lot worst than her sister. The things she says and the clothes she wears are really inappropriate for a 9 year old. My little sister is 8, a year younger and still thinks boys are gross. Where the hell is her parents? And a 9 year old with twitter? Why would you need a twitter? Go outside and play on the swings or something.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

When I was 9, I was climbing on trees in my backyard and playing with Barbies. Shoot.

I had no idea how to use a computer. Oh, kids these days. Growing up too fast.

She looks so much like Miley. For a little girl, she has really pretty lashes.

Guest i_4got

seriously what the hell were her parents thinking?

Did you really expect anything from Billy Ray Cyrus? I mean, if he screwed up so badly when raising Miley, what makes anyone think that he'll do any better with Noah?

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

times have changed. it's silly to say "when i was her age, i was playing outdoors!" because back then we didn't have the technology we have now. the older generations look at us and say the same thing.

she looks like a typical kid that is in a hurry to grow up. she's immature because she's 9. what more do you expect? it bothers me how people give kids such a hard time for the silly things they do. i see this done all the time with miley cyrus. i understand that a lot of people hate her, but common, give the girl a break. she's going through the same awkward and embarrassing phases most teenagers go through. she'll look back on the immature things she has said and done and think "what was i thinking?!" just like the most of us.

Guest kiwi84

the last pix..is so funny!! (^o^) kids these days really need more education....the parents too.....btw,is her sis still dating jonas?

Guest christelle-g

I'm 20 but don't even use face mask or twitter.

Frankie Jonas looks so cute and innocent on the first pic....unlike Noah Cyrus.

Archived