Noah Cyrus, 9, 'I Love You Frankie Jonas!'

Guest leongfun

Guest clouds4ME

i dont even think i knew what twitter and myspace was when i was in elementary school.

ah.. the perks of having a semi-rainbow as an older sister.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pepsi_twist9

I think in order to have face masks you need to go through puberty, otherwise you don't have dirty pores and such from chemical development.

Guest Tinateukbum

i'm sure at the age of 9, your skin isnt in a state that it would need a face mask....

'forever & always' ? maybe til she turns 11 haha

interesting stuff

Guest efflorescent musings

twittering at 9 years old?

face mask?! I didn't officially start washing my face until I was like.. 15 or 16.

think she's growing up too fast? I think so.

i think she's trying too hard. yeah she's young but it doesn't mean that she makes her own decisions on what to do/say/take pictures/wear. kids these days grow up too fast.

Guest Atmosphere.

lol don't blame the kid or the parent, it's entertainment and media lately that's causing this lol. if they like it, they will get inspired by it x) i don't know why but i find this really cute! she's growing too fast!! that's a good thing sometimes. time to let children realize, don't be like having a kid mind all the time! have mature mind like responsibility! i just hope she doesn't turn like ali lohan or lindsay lohan :(

Guest Lilazinprincess

Kids like her....make me scare for what the next generation will be like. Being on a computer/phone updating your statuses every 5 minutes....explains why the rate of obesity is so high.

Wow. Just wow.

i dont even think i knew what twitter and myspace was when i was in elementary school.

ah.. the perks of having a semi-rainbow as an older sister.

depending on how old you are .. i dont think twitter existed when you were in elementary school hahah.

lol don't blame the kid or the parent, it's entertainment and media lately that's causing this lol. if they like it, they will get inspired by it x) i don't know why but i find this really cute! she's growing too fast!! that's a good thing sometimes. time to let children realize, don't be like having a kid mind all the time! have mature mind like responsibility! i just hope she doesn't turn like ali lohan or lindsay lohan :(

well, the parent are supposed to at least TRY to protect their kids from the media influence. but tbh, it doesnt seem like the cyrus parents are doing anything :/ there doesnt seem to be like an inactive period of time so i doubt theyre getting grounded and stuff D:

Guest I_play_with_dolls

OMGOMGOMGOMGLKJDGFA;ILSJDGASLKDGOMG SHE'S WEARING A FACE MASK, OMG.

seriously, it's times like these when I really want to yell stfu at my monitor, but I won't since it'll make my mother believe I need a therapist.

Anyways, it's a facial mask, so effing what? Now I'm pretty sure when the majority of you were an elementrary schooler you believed you were much more mature than the majority of children your age, especially you girls out there. Really, she's going through a phase the majority of really girly girls her age (that I've known) are going through, I see nothing wrong with these photos. So shut up about the whole "lyk oh em jee, shi beh growen awp 2 fasttttt~"

OMG, SHE'S MAKING POUTY FACE, WHAT A MINI richard simmons.

If these pictures are easily obtained and as well as her twitter, i'm pretty sure her parents are well aware of these things, so blame the parent before bashing the child.

lyk srsly. ahmaigawd.

The whole banwagon on hating anything that is relevant to Miley Cyrus or Disney in general is getting pretty damn old.

Archived