Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest jyssandra

jyssandra

thank you so much for the pics, hehe KHJ looks so funny with those guides.

your welcome 'LHRCN' and thank you for sharing all the links..biggrin.gif 

Old article

This was published on 7.30.09

�The Critical Difference between Kim Hyun Joo and Choi Ji Woo�

In the 90�s both KHJ and Choi JiWoo (CJW) were considered trendy drama queens (actresses). But since then they have been going in entirely different paths.

Out of many dramas that CJW have starred in, �Winter Tale� made her a bona fide Korean star. But since �Stairway to Heaven,� she has made poor and poorer decisions with �Air City� and �Star�s Lover,� etc. She has essentially stagnated.

KHJ on the other hand, while also in trendy dramas such as �Into the Sunlight� and �Glass Slippers,� she began to step out of the trendy genre with �Duk-Iee,� �That Woman�s House,� and a historical drama, �SangDo.�

SangDo�s PD, Lee Byung Hoon said, �For over 6 weeks, I worked with her, cajoled her, and taught her till I was completely drained, but her historical acting and speaking skills improved very little. Then one day in a rehearsal, she started to speak, and she was full of charismatic grace. From her facial expressions to evoked feelings, speech phonation and enunciation, they were all perfect. I couldn�t help but clap my hands. The writer marveled at her also and said to her, �Wonderful! You proved that anything is possible with hard work.��

Since then KHJ went onto other projects such as �Marrying a Millionaire� and �InSoon is Pretty,� but she again crossed the genre to dramas such as �Boys over Flowers� and now �Partner.�

KHJ is now no longer concerned solely with trendy fame. Even if the ratings are low and even if she doesn�t do much advertisement, I feel from watching her that actresses are most beautiful when they act -- when they do their crafts well.

In terms of star power, CJW may be one up on KHJ, but as an actress, KHJ is in a better place. Here�s hoping that through her new upcoming movie �Actress,� CJW can transcend herself as an actress that we can enjoy for years to come as well.

mhugh @ soompi

Agie, thank you so much for the info, are you sure that she is moving to his company, i thought the name of her new company was something different, anyway, it's good to hear that she is now under the same company with Shin Hyun Joon and Han jae suk, do you know other stars who is under this company??

Hai LHRCN, I can not guarantee you 100% that Star Brothers Ent is her new management. But it links was put in external link KHJ's korean wikipedia bio, so I assume that this is her new management. Star Brothers Ent, has Korean name, I dont know how to spell it in romanji : 스타브라더스 홈페이지.

The artist under the same management : Shin Hyun Joon, Han Jae Suk, 3 other males artist and 1 female artist. Sorry I cant tell other artist name...because it really weird last night when I opened their site they have 6 artist pics and now this morning they only put SHJ and HJS pics, they delete 4 others artist pics...It was mention in their home page that their sites is under construction, so maybe we have to wait little bit to know who other artist under the same management :sweatingbullets:

yeah PYH was the guy from winter sonata, he was in On Air with Kim Ha Neul, Song Yoon Ah,too he was quite popular the last years.

well in the past when I was not really into Kim Hyun joo like I am right now, I didnt know anything about her friendships in the industry with the other celebs, only at PYH's funeral, I heard that she's always there, she came by everyday to say goodbye to her friend, and now after digging more about her, I know more and more about her that she is close with PYH and that he is one of her first celeb friend. I guess if PYH is still alive he would be a great help to so ji sub and Kim Hyun Joo.

I also think the same way. Geez I'm so outdated.. haha~ I really don't know much about HJ's life before MAM.. ^^

Old article

This was published on 7.30.09

�The Critical Difference between Kim Hyun Joo and Choi Ji Woo�

In the 90�s both KHJ and Choi JiWoo (CJW) were considered trendy drama queens (actresses). But since then they have been going in entirely different paths.

Out of many dramas that CJW have starred in, �Winter Tale� made her a bona fide Korean star. But since �Stairway to Heaven,� she has made poor and poorer decisions with �Air City� and �Star�s Lover,� etc. She has essentially stagnated.

KHJ on the other hand, while also in trendy dramas such as �Into the Sunlight� and �Glass Slippers,� she began to step out of the trendy genre with �Duk-Iee,� �That Woman�s House,� and a historical drama, �SangDo.�

SangDo�s PD, Lee Byung Hoon said, �For over 6 weeks, I worked with her, cajoled her, and taught her till I was completely drained, but her historical acting and speaking skills improved very little. Then one day in a rehearsal, she started to speak, and she was full of charismatic grace. From her facial expressions to evoked feelings, speech phonation and enunciation, they were all perfect. I couldn�t help but clap my hands. The writer marveled at her also and said to her, �Wonderful! You proved that anything is possible with hard work.��

Since then KHJ went onto other projects such as �Marrying a Millionaire� and �InSoon is Pretty,� but she again crossed the genre to dramas such as �Boys over Flowers� and now �Partner.�

KHJ is now no longer concerned solely with trendy fame. Even if the ratings are low and even if she doesn�t do much advertisement, I feel from watching her that actresses are most beautiful when they act -- when they do their crafts well.

In terms of star power, CJW may be one up on KHJ, but as an actress, KHJ is in a better place. Here�s hoping that through her new upcoming movie �Actress,� CJW can transcend herself as an actress that we can enjoy for years to come as well.

mhugh @ soompi

I agree with this one.. I'm also a fan of JiWoo.. But KHJ is still no.1 for me. lol Sorry JiWoo.. I enjoy visiting JiWoo's fansite everyday. Very nice! ^^

although i have seen so  many bts pics of partners, but havent seen that much NGs or bts videos of this drama, so i went to search for some NGs,haha love KHJ on the set

partner NG

Partner NG2

Partner NG3

Partner NG4

Partner NG5

Thank you for the links,  LHRCN! biggrin.gif

스타브라더스 홈페이지 (Seutabeuradeoseu Hompeiji). It says Star Brothers Homepage.. sweatingbullets.gif

Agie, I also think this is the new management of KHJ.. Since it was in the list of external links.. And yeah I also found out that it's under construction. Maybe a few days later, we'll see Hyun Joo unni's face.. happy.gif

Guest jyssandra

I also think the same way. Geez I'm so outdated.. haha~ I really don't know much about HJ's life before MAM.. ^^

I agree with this one.. I'm also a fan of JiWoo.. But KHJ is still no.1 for me. lol Sorry JiWoo.. I enjoy visiting JiWoo's fansite everyday. Very nice! ^^

me too i like  Ji Woo.. but if terms of being a versatile  actress KHJ  for me.

Kim Hyun Joo jjang! biggrin.gif She's the best! Thanks for sharing more and more photos, jyssandra. I've never seen some of these photos before in lovejoo.com.. hehe Glad to see you're sharing it here. happy.gif

Hai LHRCN, I can not guarantee you 100% that Star Brothers Ent is her new management. But it links was put in external link KHJ's korean wikipedia bio, so I assume that this is her new management. Star Brothers Ent, has Korean name, I dont know how to spell it in romanji : 스타브라더스 홈페이지. The artist under the same management : Shin Hyun Joon, Han Jae Suk, 3 other males artist and 1 female artist. Sorry I cant tell other artist name...because it really weird last night when I opened their site they have 6 artist pics and now this morning they only put SHJ and HJS pics, they delete 4 others artist pics...It was mention in their home page that their sites is under construction, so maybe we have to wait little bit to know who other artist under the same management :sweatingbullets:

Agie

OK, since the link of stars brothers ent was put in her wikipedia page so I think I will believe it's really her new company.

well I am happy that she is now under the same company with Shin Hyun Joon and Han jae suk. HJS was very popular before with his dramas such as model, glass slipper, or the other drama with Chae Rim, but he is not that popular recently, but Shin Hyun Joon is like one of the most repected, veteran actor in the industry, I think I can trust this company with she is now with them, I wish her luck and success with this new company.

I also think the same way. Geez I'm so outdated.. haha~ I really don't know much about HJ's life before MAM.. ^^I agree with this one.. I'm also a fan of JiWoo.. But KHJ is still no.1 for me. lol Sorry JiWoo.. I enjoy visiting JiWoo's fansite everyday.

Very nice! ^^me too i like  Ji Woo.. but if terms of being a versatile  actress KHJ  for me.

goLizzyKim, Jyssandra

well I loved Choi Ji woo's old dramas like Winter Sonata and stairway to heaven or beautiful days with Lee Byung Hyun, but I have never been crazy for her before, I just like to watch her dramas. If I have to compare her with KHJ, sorry ji woo unnie, Kim Hyun Joo unnie wins. KHJ has tried so many characters before, historical, comedy,modern, drama...and many faces in her dramas. I have to say KHJ is jjang, she acts so well in her characters, whenever you watch her in her drama, you cant tell if it's her real character or not, Lol i was watching a funny clip of MIss KIm yesterday, it was the scene when she was dancing in her sexy dress in her home, lol she was so funny, I was laughing like dying and wondered if this is the same Han Jung Won from twinkle.

her characters in Land or Sangdo, those dramas are historical dramas, you know in dramas like that, not only that you have to act well, but you have to speak, act, move like a lady from 1000 years ago. if you watch sangdo or Land in Korean language , you would hear that she speak very lowly, I especially like how she acts with her eyesbrowns in Land. very impressive with her acting in such a young age( she was 25 when she did land , I believe)

Jyssandra

thank you so much for the pics, wow she did so many shoots during this holiday in Canada, I havent seen these pics before, ahaha I love her bts pics with her staffs more.

Guest jyssandra

its an old photos of KHJ  shes  the  model of the gown..

i dont knnow what year is this..

pizap.com10.45084922108799221315361813171.jpg

pizap.com10.51417940249666571315362847703.jpg

pizap.com10.352780178654938941315363081312.jpg

second photos i think its 2007

pizap.com10.408415853977203371315362026234.jpg

i think its 2007

pizap.com10.84988050209358331315362443437.jpg

3rd photos 2009

pizap.com10.036120713688433171315362231359.jpg

thanks to cutegurl

i find this  old photos of KHJ but i dont know who  they are  with her

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

thanks to cutegurl in asian fanatics

On the second photo, Kim Hyun Joo is with Lee Na Young (also a Korean actress).

The 4th photo, she was with Sung Shi Kyung (a singer)~ I think that's their "JOFF" CF.. ^^

The 6th photo was KHJ with Kim Ji Ho (her sister is Glass Shoes).. and I don't know the name of the guy..

KHJ and Chang Chen (Taiwanese or Chinese actor) on the 8th pic.. That was from the MV Brown Eyes - Already One Year.. smile.gif

Guest jyssandra

The 4th photo, she was with Sung Shi Kyung (a singer)~ I think that's their "JOFF" CF.. ^^

The 6th photo was KHJ with Kim Ji Ho (her sister is Glass Shoes).. and I don't know the name of the guy..

KHJ and Chang Chen (Taiwanese or Chinese actor) on the 8th pic.. That was from the MV Brown Eyes - Already One Year.. *quoted image*

thank you goLizzyKim for knowing them.. biggrin.gif

KHJ and Chang Chen (Taiwanese or Chinese actor) on the 8th pic.. That was from the MV Brown Eyes - Already One Year.. *quoted image*

adding to your info, the guy in the pic with Kim Ji Ho and KHJ is Jae Hee, he was not popular before, but he has been an eye candy the last year, he became popular after his drama with Han Chae Young.

the 3rd or 4th pic the guy who sat next to her is Lee Seo Jin, he was with her in Her house.

from the pic above the last pic is with the guy from Jumong, i guess, his name is Song ...something.

KHJ knows so many people in the industry.

Guest jyssandra

adding to your info, the guy in the pic with Kim Ji Ho and KHJ is Jae Hee, he was not popular before, but he has been an eye candy the last year, he became popular after his drama with Han Chae Young.

the 3rd or 4th pic the guy who sat next to her is Lee Seo Jin, he was with her in Her house.

from the pic above the last pic is with the guy from Jumong, i guess, his name is Song ...something.

KHJ knows so many people in the industry.

your right KHJ  already worked  with those have a big name now in korean industry.

soung soung houn in movie calla

lee bae joong in  her CF LG before

park yong ha in her first movie

jang dong gun

won bin

su ji sub

kim suk hoon

lee dong wook

kim min jong

i hope the next leading man of KHJ is the same age of her or older than her.. 

correct me if im miss spelled the name of actor.

your right KHJ  already worked  with those have a big name now in korean industry.

soung soung houn in movie calla

lee bae joong in  her CF LG before

park yong ha in her first movie

jang dong gun

won bin

su ji sub

kim suk hoon

lee dong wook

kim min jong

i hope the next leading man of KHJ is the same age of her or older than her.. 

same age as her are Kang Ji Hwan, Kwon Sang Woo( I can only remember these 2 now)

older than her are Jung Woo Sung, Lee Byung Hoon,Cha Seung Won.

well I like those who are 1,2 or 3 years younger than her,too. well I think 3 years different is not that much, Jo In Sung, Kim Rae Won, Bi, Lee Jun Ki...

**edit**

it would be cool if she had a drama with Song Seung Hoon

the nine picture of KHJ posted by jyssandra

1. KHJ with Kim Sang Kyung

2. KHJ with Lee Na Young

3. again with Kim Sang Kyung

4. KHJ with Sung Shi Kyung

5. KHJ with Lee Seo Jin

6. KHJ with Kim Ji Ho (I don't know the guy)

7. KHJ with Kim Ho Jin (an actor, husband of Kim Ji Ho in real life)

8. --

9. again with Sung Shi Kyung