19 hours ago, QSD said:

She’s great in hippie too.  What a pleasant surprise to see her in this fashion style.  Never seen her anything like this before.

Yeah, totally didn't expect this style on her and moreover fit her! It seems that she's the kind to fit any styling. The ones I didn't particularly like were probably SBDH and BL hairstyles, but the latter was the better one because I think it's fine at that period. The hairstyles in the rest of her works were good, with ASC of course at the top :D

6 hours ago, QSD said:

2021 Prelin spring/summer photoshoot.

She looks really pretty :wub: looking forward to the photos! While waiting for any news of new project(s) :phew:

Btw, how many brands she endorses now?

20 hours ago, QSD said:

ASC has the most hairstyles and fashion styles.  It’s the best. 

I think it’s just Prelin what she endorsing now.

Their first encounter.

I see :O

Her figure is really great in that scene :lol:

6 hours ago, QSD said:

She has the most outfits in blue and all are nice.

I agree. She had different shades of blue, and all looked amazing on her :D

• LOL 1

On 28/01/2021 at 11:07 AM, QSD said:

Despite tearing eye coz of spicy food, she’s not shy away from grabbing the last piece.

But can Yowon stand spicy food irl? Usually we can see from reality/variety shows.

I wish she appears more on variety shows haha

She said she's not good, but on Running Man she's outgoing and blended so easily with the casts. She also did the mission well and was flexible with her image, she's okay with looking messy lol

15 hours ago, QSD said:

Pretty.

Oohh I like this style on her! :wub:

13 hours ago, QSD said:

Ten years of this marriage is quite a feat.

That the husband didn't fall for her is a weird case lol

She also seemed to talk a lot in the car, but it's cut a lot :( because I suppose it was not long after she gave birth to her third child, right? So she probably talked about her children, because her teammates also mentioned Erin's name while giving her support in the games, though the translator didn't catch that lol

What's amusing is the show really referred her as a queen in the captions a lot xD and Ji Suk Jin also said she looked elegant and luxurious :lol:

I actually had watched the episode before I liked her and I enjoyed it a lot. Then I watched it again after I liked her. I guess it's quite an impactful episode because she appeared again on the apologizing episode. She underestimated herself when she said she's bad at variety :D

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Cute drawings.

Cute CEO B)

• Insightful 1

Maybe was just around 3-4 months after birth when she appeared in RM.   I didn’t know or remember they mentioned Erin’s name.  So do you understand Korean?  If my memory serves me right, I think they said she gave out commands in that blindfolded game like a queen or something.  She probably could do variety fine as she did in RM, she just chose not to involve it much. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking at the drawings make me miss Daepyonim.  How cool and bada$$ she is that she took over Jang Tae Joon’s men to protect her and giving them orders what to do.

• Awesome 1

I don't fully understand Korean, but if it's simple common phrases, I can understand a bit.

https://youtu.be/W4vONleeMD4 at 3:16, Yoo Jae Suk shouted "Erin is watching!" to Yowon before they started.

https://youtu.be/rumQx0eJa9s at 1:20 here, the translator got it haha YJS said "Erin, your mom wins!"

The caption also said "The queen wins"

spacer.png

여왕 "yeowang" is queen, and RM used it a lot to refer to Yowon :lol:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1