On 7/9/2018 at 8:51 PM, vaiduakhu said:

Doekman x Queen Seondoek

There were even people shipping QSD and Jumong :o

MC: I also think Yo Won xi is very handsome when she wears a suit.

I think so too lol.

Thank you very much @avalon2046 for translating all of them. It's interesting to read her answers during FM. It seems to be that SBDH really have a special place in her heart even though it's been so long since it was aired.

Hehehe I feel happy to see that she also like Les Miserables - it's also one of my favorite movies.

Thanks for those pictures as well. I've never seen that pic of Deokman getting piggy back... why? did they really went inside the cave? :o

Can you understand Korean Avalon?

3 hours ago, yanki said:

Me too. I was surprised that there were lots of people who shipped LYW and KNG BTS... there were only few pics of them together during BTS compared to UTW, so I always wonder why (especially knowing that LYW is married)

I think Yo Won was more closer with Nam Gil, compared to UTW in BTS videos. If she was still single, i think there were still a chance that they end up together bcs they really enjoy each others and had a good chemistry. :D I remembered that KNG described LYW as the ideal type of him in an interview. And LYW said that she would find someone like herself for KNG. And later she said it for JHJ too for his birthday present. But she didn't. LOL.

• LOL 3

Maybe she couldn’t find anyone like herself for KNG or JHJ.  I heard JHJ got married to a non-celebrity girl.  Don’t know about KNG’s current status.  Does he have a GF yet?

10 hours ago, yanki said:

Me too. I was surprised that there were lots of people who shipped LYW and KNG BTS... there were only few pics of them together during BTS compared to UTW, so I always wonder why (especially knowing that LYW is married)

Thanks for those pictures! Wow I've never seen some of those BTS pics (especially the one where she's being carried by her PA.)

She often talk about her regret of getting married early.... I always wondered if she wasn't that happy in her marriage, she seems happy though but I wonder why she has those regrets.

First of all… forgive us for talking about your marriage life, Your Majesty.

I don’t think Yowon regretted for getting married to a man of her life at young age at all.  She has always been firmly in her decision to do so at the time.  What she’s been wondering is in term of her career/popularity if she wasn’t married early back then.  It doesn’t change the fact she said she’s happy with her family life and in general.

8 hours ago, yanki said:

There were even people shipping QSD and Jumong :o

I think so too lol.

Thank you very much @avalon2046 for translating all of them. It's interesting to read her answers during FM. It seems to be that SBDH really have a special place in her heart even though it's been so long since it was aired.

Hehehe I feel happy to see that she also like Les Miserables - it's also one of my favorite movies.

Thanks for those pictures as well. I've never seen that pic of Deokman getting piggy back... why? did they really went inside the cave? :o

No, she didn’t go into the cave.  She looks smiling on his back, probably for some fun playing time in BTS.

@avalon2046

Interesting analysis by the fan about TJ’s blowing on CSY’s face.  It might have answered to Vaiduakhu’s question that she’s been wondering why TJ kept doing that to CSY on different occasions.

Thanks for the transcription of IG video.  Could you also translate the part where Uee asking Yowon at around 16:30 mark with a fake microphone?  Xie xie.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, yanki said:

Thank you very much @avalon2046 for translating all of them.

Yanki, you are welcome! No I don't understand Korean. I translated the article/video from Chinese translation.

3 hours ago, QSD said:

I don’t think Yowon regretted for getting married to a man of her life at young age at all.  She has always been firmly in her decision to do so at the time.  What she’s been wondering is in term of her career/popularity if she wasn’t married early back then.  It doesn’t change the fact she said she’s happy with her family life and in general.

agreed 100% well said! in the Cosmopolitan interview, she was asked if she can go back to 20s what will happen? Her answer shows that she doesn't regret at all for marrying young.

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Interesting analysis by the fan about TJ’s blowing on CSY’s face.  It might have answered to Vaiduakhu’s question that she’s been wondering why TJ kept doing that to CSY on different occasions.

Thanks for the transcription of IG video.  Could you also translate the part where Uee asking Yowon at around 16:30 mark with a fake microphone?  Xie xie.

That analysis convinced me. :)

@QSD
IG Live video 16:30
UIE: What is the song that Daepyonim listened most times in this traveling?
LYW: Ah?
UIE: What is the song that Daepyonim would listen during traveling?
LYW: Kim Dong-ryul (김동률) Departure (출발) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvckGs6xhU )

LYW and UIE both burst into loud laughter.
UIE: Ah, it's really hilarious.
UIE: So we can see the generation gap. (between she and LYW)

LYW: I would only listen "Departure (출발)" when I am traveling.

In addition, I found the questionnaire that DC/twitter Korean fans asked Yo Won to do it in 2017 is very interesting. Chinese fans did the translation. Has it been translated to English yet? If not I can do it. Some questions are very funny. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/20/2018 at 10:07 PM, ozge said:

In QSD, i was team Yushin. Her feelings for Bidam not that real love for me. I think it was like Deokman wanted to hold on to him because she was tired of being so alone. And I did not like the person that Bidam turned into after Mishil gone. But i shipped Yo Won with Nam Gil at BTS.  :joy:
In Ms. Temper i didn't ship her with any man. But still liked all ex husbands. Especially the second one. I did not understand why they were separated. Because of his mom?
And yesss! Woo Joo was adorable. Her interactions with Woo Joo was just so good.  :heart:  Favorite relationship in Ms. Temper. :joy:

(By the way sorry for my English. I understand you but for the answers i use google translate. :tears: )

Same here, I'm in Alcheon-Doekman team and kinda "resent" Bidam for DM's illness and death. However, I shipped LYW and KNG behind the scene. It's funny that KNG seemed to try to get LYW's attention by his childish actions. I now still laugh at the interview where the MC asked LYW who she would choose b/w KNG and UTW. LYW was thinking and got kicked under the table by KNG, and "pick me, pick me..." was all over his face. LYW bluntly said "don't kick my legs" out loud in front of the camera, which made him blushing. :D 

Their interactions during MBC award were cute too. I watched almost 1-hour fan-cam only to see their interactions. :lol: At that time, I didn't know LYW had been married (QSD is the 2nd drama of LYW's which I watched, and I hadn't checked her profile), so I thought there must be sth going on b/w them. Forgive me, LYW-shi ! :P

In Ms. Temper, I also shipped her with 2nd ex, after he helped her at the sampling in the shopping center. They looked compatible, and he was quite a good catch compared to NJG. I'm kinda shallow when it comes to "looking" :sweatingbullets:. I think they got separated due to his Mom. The lady was too nosy and unbearable to Ok Da-jung. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 5:22 AM, QSD said:

@ozge

You’re right, it could be cousin.  Your expressions in English are fine.  There isn’t a problem.  It’s a bit confusion to what to believe now.  The person who initially posted the pic back then saying it’s her sister.  Hmmm... is it possible someone could jump in to verify this? I want to know the truth, nothing but the whole truth.

Thanks for posting that B&W pic.  I thought I have it but not sure where I saved it.

you mean the girl in this photo ?

Spoiler

e14442a2a0a711e2ad1322000a9e28e6_7.jpg&k

It's not her sister, I think. I saw LYW's sister's photos long time ago, some "detectives" shared me the photos, unfortunately, I didn't save the photos and my account was lost. Judging from those photos, LYW's sister is only few years younger than her (or not much age-gap b/w them), and she's as tall as LYW (or even taller). She's beautiful, I must say. She possesses different beauty with LYW's, kinda Western beauty, while LYW is Korean beauty. "good looking" genre is running in LYW's family. The one who shared me her photos said he's LYW's fan, but he likes LYW's sister more, lol. :lol:

I think the girl in the photos looks like Erin, not ? 

6 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Yanki, you are welcome! No I don't understand Korean. I translated the article/video from Chinese translation.

agreed 100% well said! in the Cosmopolitan interview, she was asked if she can go back to 20s what will happen? Her answer shows that she doesn't regret at all for marrying young.

That analysis convinced me. :)

@QSD
IG Live video 16:30
UIE: What is the song that Daepyonim listened most times in this traveling?
LYW: Ah?
UIE: What is the song that Daepyonim would listen during traveling?
LYW: Kim Dong-ryul (김동률) Departure (출발) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvckGs6xhU )

LYW and UIE both burst into loud laughter.
UIE: Ah, it's really hilarious.
UIE: So we can see the generation gap. (between she and LYW)

LYW: I would only listen "Departure (출발)" when I am traveling.

In addition, I found the questionnaire that DC/twitter Korean fans asked Yo Won to do it in 2017 is very interesting. Chinese fans did the translation. Has it been translated to English yet? If not I can do it. Some questions are very funny. :) 

I don't think I've seen the translation yet.  Thanks.

Screenshot_2014-08-13-22-04-44.png&key=f

@vaiduakhu

The pic you posted is Erin, but we're talking about another photo.  It's this one.  As you can see Erin’s comments saying both her little baby and cousin (cuz).  I’m not sure if the little baby she holding is her sister or cousin, however, I can recall correctly that the person who had posted this image back then saying it's Erin's sister.

11 hours ago, QSD said:

Maybe she couldn’t find anyone like herself for KNG or JHJ.  I heard JHJ got married to a non-celebrity girl.  Don’t know about KNG’s current status.  Does he have a GF yet?

She is one and only. ^_^ I don't know about KNG either. I think he is still single.

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Same here, I'm in Alcheon-Doekman team and kinda "resent" Bidam for DM's illness and death. However, I shipped LYW and KNG behind the scene. It's funny that KNG seemed to try to get LYW's attention by his childish actions. I now still laugh at the interview where the MC asked LYW who she would choose b/w KNG and UTW. LYW was thinking and got kicked under the table by KNG, and "pick me, pick me..." was all over his face. LYW bluntly said "don't kick my legs" out loud in front of the camera, which made him blushing. :D 

Their interactions during MBC award were cute too. I watched almost 1-hour fan-cam only to see their interactions. :lol: At that time, I didn't know LYW had been married (QSD is the 2nd drama of LYW's which I watched, and I hadn't checked her profile), so I thought there must be sth going on b/w them. Forgive me, LYW-shi ! :P

In Ms. Temper, I also shipped her with 2nd ex, after he helped her at the sampling in the shopping center. They looked compatible, and he was quite a good catch compared to NJG. I'm kinda shallow when it comes to "looking" :sweatingbullets:. I think they got separated due to his Mom. The lady was too nosy and unbearable to Ok Da-jung. 

Queen is too outspoken. :joy: Hope LYW & KNG will do another drama together.  I really miss them.

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I saw LYW's sister's photos long time ago, some "detectives" shared me the photos, unfortunately, I didn't save the photos and my account was lost. Judging from those photos, LYW's sister is only few years younger than her (or not much age-gap b/w them), and she's as tall as LYW (or even taller). She's beautiful, I must say. She possesses different beauty with LYW's, kinda Western beauty, while LYW is Korean beauty. "good looking" genre is running in LYW's family. The one who shared me her photos said he's LYW's fan, but he likes LYW's sister more, lol. :lol:

And now I am more curious than ever about her. :D

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, QSD said:

He is very private - no one is certain if he have a gf or not or maybe married. I think he did had a gf after QSD.

19 hours ago, ozge said:

I think Yo Won was more closer with Nam Gil, compared to UTW in BTS videos. If she was still single, i think there were still a chance that they end up together bcs they really enjoy each others and had a good chemistry. :D I remembered that KNG described LYW as the ideal type of him in an interview. And LYW said that she would find someone like herself for KNG. And later she said it for JHJ too for his birthday present. But she didn't. LOL.

Hahaha I thought they look cute BTS too but I rarely see pics of them BTS compared to UTW but since I shipped Deokman and Bidam - I like those BTS videos of them too and yeah KNG's actions those days were cute and can really confused some people. My favorite BTS was during NG when KNG did an impromptu act and didn't want to let go of Deokman's hand - the host who have been watching the video have the same reaction as mine lol.

Me too I never shipped her with NJG in Ms.Temper... although I like the actor in his other dramas and shipped his character with the female lead ( Queen of House Wives) but I don't like him that much in Ms.Temper.

Hahah thanks guys. I am not really interested in getting married so I never had those thoughts and couldn't understand how it is possible to be happily married but still have some thoughts about their career.

Still I admire her honesty... saying she doesn't have much fans (though I felt sad about it a bit) and that  some of her projects were failed and that she didn't received many movie offers etc... that's really brave and cool of her.

• Like 2

Translation : the questionnaire that DC/twitter Korean fans did for Yo Won in 2017
cr.  twitter@ BulyaseongS
Many thanks to Yo Won Chinese forum for the Chinese translation

Buamdong Boksujadeul (Avengers Social Club)
Bulyaian & DC Yo Won Gallery Support
Yo Won Area
Yo Won Examination

Name: Lee Yo Won  Birth date: 1980/04/09

Please read the following questions and answer them directly and truthfully.

1. Why didn’t you cut your hair short as the original work?
① Because of the next work, please wait and see!
② Because Dami nim (the hair stylist) said it will be hard if I do hair extensions.
③ I am more beautiful with long hair.
④ Regardless of short or long hair, fans would say I am beautiful. 
⑤ other option:   
LYW: I have had ever played chaebol with short hair image (EOG), I want to do it differently. Also because it is the hair that I have been worn for a long time. (✓)

2. When I was playing JH, the time that I also felt her cute when I watched it?
① The time that I showed the aspect of the youngest child naturally. 
② The time when JH got drunk and acted crazy. (ex. I want to kill you. Ah, richard simmons X )
③ The scenes that JH was eating noodles and spicy rice cake etc. (Hey! delicious…!)
④ The moment when JH usually gave the outrageous amount.
⑤ other option:
LYW: Uh…I haven’t thought of it. (✓)

3. How do you feel when you heard of Bulyaian first time? (Bulyaian=Fans of NL)
① 부랴부랴 (Bulya Bulya) What is it?
② It’s difficult to pronounce. (✓)
③ I didn’t have any idea.
④ I didn’t know what it is, but it’s an interesting name. ㅋㅋ
⑤ other option:

4. The next subject that you want to try?
① Romantic comedy and love story. (✓)
② Action film
③ Crime and dark (police, gangster and detective etc.?) (✓)
④ Horror and thriller

⑤ other option:
(note by me: crime and dark pleaseeeeeee :D)

5. How many times that you have searched with twitter so far?
① Actually I would not do that.
② Within 5 times.
③ 5 or more times. (✓)
④ I have been still doing it now.
⑤ other option:

6. What is your thought when you saw the Bulyaian?
① I thought it was a bubble, living longer than I imagined? (✓)
② Work harder and try hard to do supporting.
③ Bulyaian? Now should call Buamdongan.
④ It’s just..my fans.
⑤ other option:

7. How to decompress when you are under pressure?
① Doing exercise (✓)
② Traveling (✓)
③ Sleeping (✓)
④ Shopping (✓)

⑤ other option:

8. Although it’s my fans who loves me very much, what’s the time when I can’t understand them?
① They like when I speak “your world will become hell from now on” these kind outrageous lines.
② Watching the images of my black history and saying lovely and ah ah ah ah
③ Just showing my hands, they said handsome, just showing my legs, they said cute too. These kind moments.

④ Just because it’s me they love all.

⑤ It’s just "ALL" I can’t understand. (✓)

The following is the filling questions, the answer is in parentheses

9. Compared to last year I am  (older…)

10. Among the words that your fans speak to you, what is the words that will bring you most strength?
LYW: You are really very beautiful.

11. If you can create characters yourself what kind of characters that you want to play?
LYW: Multiple personality, villain

12. The photos and the sentences that were chosen by yourself when you provided the coffee cart for UIE xi?
LYW: Yes

13. Why your bags are opened often?
LYW: It is popular recently.

14. In fact, what is your drinking habit?
LYW: Singing and dancing. A little bit of being affectionate ^-^ and sleeping.

15. Preferences for mobile phone shell?
LYW: I like cute ones.

16. My fans like (me) this?
LYW: The fact that I am consistent.

17. What is your thought when you finished this questionnaire?
LYW: It is very difficult. It is an exam as I expected.

The images of the questionnaire.
P1: https://imgur.com/QZ2pkee
P2: https://imgur.com/lKdaTox

• Thanks 5

I got many images from Yo Won Chinese forum of the event that Korean DC fans greeting LYW BD when she was shooting 49 days in 2011. I saw there is a video posted by SBS, but it's no longer available in Chinese forum, does anyone have the video?

The images of the FM back then. (just posted some, if you don't have all those pics, ask me via PM)
Yo Won is so lovely, pretty and so young with this outfit. :wub: just like the image of her high school student in 49 days.
8e1d1d926911754.jpg 5f628d926911764.jpg e206f8926911784.jpg 58ca46926911804.jpg 585ff0926911824.jpg 5d8025926911844.jpg

• Like 3

It seems KNG can make Yowon laugh a lot in BTS.   While rehearsing for some part, Yowon couldn’t stop laughing in his presence, and even blaming him that she couldn’t perform coz of him.  She had multiple NGs on this particular scene.

Thanks for the translation, Avalon.  After reading, I just recall May has translated bits and pieces of it or as whole.  Sorry about that.  Therefore, I would like to compile the works done by both of you & May and post elsewhere to keep tab of them, if you two don’t oppose.

9 hours ago, ozge said:

Thank you for Q&A translation.
Is this the video you mean?

Ozge, Thank you very much! Yes I think it's this one. Friendly and lovely Yo Won with fans. :wub: Watching those making film clips makes me want to re-watch 49 days again. :lol:

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Therefore, I would like to compile the works done by both of you & May and post elsewhere to keep tab of them, if you two don’t oppose.

QSD, no problem! :)

16 hours ago, yanki said:

Still I admire her honesty... saying she doesn't have much fans (though I felt sad about it a bit) and that  some of her projects were failed and that she didn't received many movie offers etc... that's really brave and cool of her.

I think Yo Won just loving acting very much, she doesn't care about the popularity that much. a true actor. I read in the Chinese forum Yo Won had fight with journalists several times because they asked about Yo Won's family during interview, then she would cancel all interviews immediately next day. Usually actors are anxious to have more interviews and more news but Yo Won definitely doesn't want to have news if she doesn't have works, she would rather to live with her family peacefully. And Mr. Koo is always obedient to her wishes. Therefore I read that some Chinese fans don't like Yo Won's agency (management Koo). :D        

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, QSD said:

I’m curious to how come Mr. Koo isn’t her manager anymore.  Did he retire?

I guess because Mr. Koo is the boss of the agency, he doesn't accompany with the artists personally any more.

BTW, any ENG translation for these two videos? in the 2nd video, the three have a good chemistry, Kwon Sang Woo is very funny. :D

I am also thinking about 2015 and 2016 running man Yo Won cut. Yo Won is sooooo cute. cutest ever. Both are extremely hilarious. I was like :joy::joy::joy: from the beginning to the end while I was watching the cut. But I can't promise this, I think sub would be better than just doing text translation. 

• Like 1

Translation: Lee Yo Won’s Wonderland
CR: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArticleView.asp?strArtclCd=A000006729&strFCateCd=ACAA
Many Thanks to Lee Yon Won Chinese Forum for the Chinese translation
2017.03.20 Mon

I feel happy because of being able to show the real of me, actor Lee Yo Won laughing comfortably.
This is the words that she says during walking around the streets of San Francisco.
0u5B5F9.jpg
Pink suit and pink lip Tone and Tone Match shows elegance (sophistication).
Jacket: Ports 1961 the price is not yet fixed. Earrings: $633,000 KRW Estylus. Cushion Compact: $55,000 KRW Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact. Eye Shadow: $48,000 KRW Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Mood #BL727 Rouge: $35,000 KRW Shiseido Maquillage Cheek Colour #PK222. Lipstick: $36,000 KRW Shiseido Maquillage Watery Rough #RS505

Q: Is this your first time to come to San Francisco?
LYW: Yes.

Q: I can also feel that you love traveling during doing photo shoot. If let you choose a traveling place which you want to visit again?
LYW: Australia! Although there are not a lot of sightseeing spots it’s really very relaxing. Sea is very beautiful; the house that I saw on the road is very cute too. I have had played skydiving in Australia before. The beautiful scenery, and the mood at that time I still remember it clearly until now. I would choose that time as one of the unforgettable moments of my life.

Q: Do you have the certain companions for traveling?
LYW: I mainly would go with familiar onni and friends. I am afraid of traveling alone because of fear. Recently, I and UIE who acted together with me in NL went to Fukuoka for traveling. I asked her to travel with me at first, then she said OK happily. I thought if she didn’t dare to refuse me because I am her predecessor, so I asked her few more times. Haha, it was also my first time to travel with colleague (?), but it was interesting.

MQhIhiy.jpg
The combo of the suit with the pattern and the white sneakers shows energy.
Jacket: $1,380,000 KRW Golden Goode Deluxe Brand. Pants: $670,000 KRW Golden Goode Deluxe Brand Sneakers: $239,000 KRW GEOX. Shirt: the collection of the designer.

Q: If you can go back to 20s what would happen?
LYW: When you are living, once you have chosen one thing you have to give up another. If I didn’t marry early maybe I would live more free in my 20s. But because of marrying young, comparing to freedom, I have the stability and happiness instead. In addition, 20s is that everything is a mess (inexperienced). What is the beauty that suit you most is still unknown. Then keep challenge and fail repeatedly. I thought 20s is that kind of period. If I really can go back to the past, I would choose the beginning of 30s. I thought I understood myself well back then and also enjoyed myself the most.            

Q: Your face is younger than the beginning of your 30s. I am curious of your skin care.
LYW: I would do skin care for sure. I would go to the dermatological department and would do exercises too. My friends look stereoscopic recently. I wondered if my face looks plain comparing to them, but I am afraid of the things beyond the skin care. So I do skin care properly. Fortunately, I don’t like fried, greasy or instant foods initially. Especially in the few years before I gave birth, I did weight training. And that gave me huge help after giving birth; I am doing Yoga too now.

Q: Recently, you return to the big screen for a long time through <Yes, Family>?
LYW: Yes, I spent two months for shooting this film last year. I am happy because of being able to play in a family movie, and I got along with the co-actors happily. Of course there are some pitiful parts, but except those I still felt interesting.

cvNttQc.jpg
Sophisticated shape and mini side backpack accomplished the relaxing holiday look.
Turtleneck top: $88,000 KRW MOONTAN Pants: $238,000 KRW MOONTAN Side Backpack: $430,000 KRW ILMO Earrings: the price is not yet fixed.

Q: In the movie, Lee Yo Won xi put your feeling into the character Soo Kyung. You seem felt that there is a wall can’t be surpassed by actual strength if you don’t have background. To actor Lee Yo Won, do you also have this kind sadness?
LYW: When I first started my career as an actor, I did not know anything about the entertainment industry, nor had any reliable social network. Comparing to the other actors, I had to work harder to fill up the inadequacies and to do my best when each opportunity came, that’s all. In my rookie period, when I heard it was other friends having the audition not me I also felt sad. Now I compromise with this reality and accept it in some extent (accommodating). Because everybody also has their own problems.

Q: Actor Lee Yo Won also fell in to “Soo Kyung” this role?
LYW: Indeed. Not only the situation of “Soo Kyung”, but also the character is something similar to me. The same is “Ok Da Jung” of the drama "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi. Of course, “Ok Da Jung” is the character that is more like being produced, her personality is strong, so there was a lot of joyful feeling while I was playing.

Q: Recently, you mainly played the character that shows the charisma of generous and straightforward. Was it a calculated choice to get rid of the image of "innocent actress"?
LYW: I have never chosen a work in order to change my image or to build my career strategically. I just chose a role that I could do or a character I wanted to play back then. Would not the mainstream characters be changed along with change in times? In the 90s, most of the heroine was innocent and kind, but now the heroine of the drama would strive for her love first, and she would be more straightforward.

Hp66SfE.jpg

To avoid the blistering sun, should wear large sunglasses with a large frame

Blouse: $600,000 KRW Each x Other Sunglasses: $475,000 KRW ESCADA by SEWON ITC

Q: The big sister (strong onni) played by Lee Yo Won is very delightful.
LYW: I used to think that the feminine characters suit me well because of the charisma that my appearance radiated. Originally I have the straightforward and easygoing personality, therefore the feminine image matches with the image that people expect of me. As I grew older, I displayed various acting, people love more the characters that I played recently and remember more instead. This makes me knew this fact.

Q: You mentioned that you want to become a “progressive actor” in different interviews. To Lee Yo Won, what is the meaning of “progress” ?
LYW: When I am playing in works I have to gain something at the same time. I would not satisfy in one position I would try to challenge other things. Through the challenge, I could increase the characters that I can digest. And to research expressing with different ways in similar roles, this would make my acting range expand.            

Q: You have been acting for 20 years, you would be getting dull. How do you cope when a slump comes?
LYW: Although I pretend to be strong and smile very often in front of camera. I look gorgeous, but I am not actually. I would also get hurts sometimes; there is also the time that I get tired. However I never thought that I don't want to be an actor any more. “Actor” this job is so attractive to quit. Haha. When I meet new characters, new works I would get strength again, generate desire, then I can come through.

Q: At last, what is the thing that Lee Yo Won xi want to protect as you are living.
LYW: I hope to live just like now. I could not be this type of person who can get along with people easily when they meet people. But once the friendship is built I would keep a relationship for a long time. So just like now, I just want to protect the persons that I love and the happiness and to live.

• Thanks 4

Very nice interview.  I can’t say anything else but grateful to your kindness for continuing providing us with valuable translations after another.  If I can do anything to repay your generosities, then don’t hesitate to ask me regarding our queen’s treasures.  I got tons!

About Eng subs for the videos,  I’m positive we got subs for both Running Man episodes already.  I’m not sure for the other 2 though.

• Like 1