J61s82Qa_o.jpg

wdsX3vE4_o.jpg

t3rmoOcC_o.jpg

Oxexzun2_o.jpg

Instagram 

LYW really enjoys visiting art galleries. She took the picture with Joris Laarman, an art designer. I saw some of his works in Australia this year, and they were very intriguing, though I couldn't comprehend the meanings behind them. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 5:05 AM, QSD said:

Yoga must have been stretching Yowon taller and taller during the years, she looks like a tower over both the bride and groom, even in short heels. 

Ladies & gentlemen,

If you want to extend your legs longer and leaner, then start doing yoga!

I can confirm this :) especially if you are at the age which you can still get taller (below 22-23). For oldie (like me), it helps to stretch my back and legs a bit, nevertheless, I'm 2-3 cm "longer". And a slim body/leg is guaranteed, if you practise frequently and stay disciplined with your diet. It keeps your mind fresh too. I feel like I'm a yoga enthusiast here. ^_^

EuXptnpB_o.jpg

This angle shows her shrink a bit to not outstand the couple. I like here style here, simple and elegant. 

• Like 1

QSD, I practise at least twice a week (usually, 3 times) at the yoga class and once at weekend at home. I first started in 2012, then got interrupted in late 2012 (I went through a surgery and must stopped all work-out activities), and resumed in 2014 till now. I think if you do yoga frequently, you will get addicted to it, you're not forced to go to the yoga class, but enjoy doing so. :) 

You two were so fast on finishing EOG (more like I'm too slow ^_^). I've paused watching due to a family event for past few weeks. 

Anyway, is there any rumour abt her come-back? fan is craving for her new work. I saw these photos in FB and Twitter. Like me, other fan also wants her to play lawyer or prosecutor role. 

4LfxECAH_o.jpg

uqGMFNxR_o.jpg

Twitter/FB

The original photos are from Night Light ? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, QSD said:

@yanki I’m almost done with EOG and just wondering if you remember how TJ got 21% shares of SJ Cement anyway. 

Vaiduakhu, how long have you been doing yoga and how often?

Not really sure about this one because there was soooo many talks about shares that I just don't care most of the time haha. But if it's near the end then I think it's because there were companies that helped him. At the same time, step-mom was willing to help him and other people wanted to help him as well. This part was so annoying because everything seems to be going against SY and favoring TJ.

I too hope to see her in a new drama and if possible with actors that I like hehe. Maybe she will take a break this year? I hope her next drama will be a bit more lighter.

• Like 2

At last I’ve finished EOG.  I felt exhausted watching it, like you Yanki.  MJ annoyed me more and more towards the end where he kept coming in and out of either TJ’s or SY’s office for trying to gain the Group back.  Poor his father for pleading him time after time to stop his hunger for power.

If there’s a comeback for Yowon, the earliest is around Sep is my prediction.  The photo shopped pics are from NL.  I would love to see her as a lawyer/prosecutor, too.

Vaiduakhu, be warned when watching EOG, watch out for your blood pressure before it gets skyrocketed.

• Like 1

Yup, my blood pressure was already high from ep1 and I expect no less from other eps. 

But maybe, I will pause the re-watching for a while, EOG is too hardcore. And someone from my extended family just passed away, I'm not in the mood to watch anything these days...

Oh I didn't hate MJ as much as I  hate TJ, probably because I started to hate his character early on.... and nothing he can do to redeem himself because the whole time he have other things on his mind. I at least was able to understand MJ's character... although I am not sure if it's just the way the actor acted his character.

I honestly want to puke when TJ and SY got married lol.

The one I hate the most was the step-mom.

lately I have been watching game of thrones.. never thought it was so addicting but some things reminded me of K-historical dramas.. especially QSD and SFD haha

Condolences to you @vaiduakhu

• Thanks 1

I don’t condone the actions of stepmom throughout the drama but one thing what she said to MJ which I agreed with her is that he’s a spiteful nephew.

SY marrying to TJ is painful for her as she referencing to the passage from the bible that Jesus must drink a cup of crucifixion. 

I think SY is the saddest character of Yowon’s works to me.  She suffered a lot to be a filial daughter to her father but her siblings/in laws didn’t treat her as family.  The life she has led on is a big cross. 

Vaiduakhu, condolences to you, your families and relatives.

@samecut123  I'm curious if you shipped anything in EOG.  Don't think Yanki did.

• Thanks 1

It is funny most shippers hate TJ character but still shipping him with SY, so if he falls for her then people would like him somewhat and forgive his murder case and jerk behavior in the drama. 

• LOL 1

Thanks for your kind words :) 

She visited another art gallery... again. 

qrF5wygk_o.jpg

DMSP8Nf4_o.jpg

BLDouhdt_o.jpg

6HuLolGw_o.jpg

Instagram

If fan means to ship 1 coin couple in Night Light, I will "ship" LYW and Son Mari in real life. They have tagged along a lot after NL. I hope they can star in the same drama again next time. They didn't interact much in NL, right ? 

Yanki, which actors you want them to pair with LYW in her next projects ? I don't have any one in mind, except maybe JIW (Scheduler in 49 days) for a dongseng-noona relationship which we fan here are so eager for ^_^

• Like 1

BsvXcvAn_o.jpg

FaP519ey_o.jpg

2lZ3G7yD_o.jpg

Instagram 

Some said Son Mari was one of the organisers of this art exhibition event, so LYW went to support her. 

Btw, did LYW bite her lips on the last photo? fan-girl is found dead due to sudden heart-attack... :flushed:

• Like 1

On 20/5/2018 at 8:09 AM, QSD said:

It is funny most shippers hate TJ character but still shipping him with SY, so if he falls for her then people would like him somewhat and forgive his murder case and jerk behavior in the drama. 

I'm one of the desperate shippers of TJ-SY couple. I wished he had sincerely fell for her, so that his dark soul would have been blessed and saved... 

Ok, I'm half kidding... I shipped them mostly because they, as actor and actress, looked so so holy good together. It's such a huge waste that 2 hotties slept in the same room every night but had such cold icy relationship. Their restraint was unbelievable. I mean, are they adults ? I'm sorry if I, by accident, provoke 18+ imaginations in your minds ^_^

Yanki, her hair color is nice in the sun.  Probably she has multi cars.

Vaiduakhu, yeah, Yowon didn’t have many scenes together with Holly in NL.  Love the scene at the hospital where YK scares Mari by just glaring at her. 

I didn’t know Yowon bit her lips till you showed me the pic.

TJ & SY do look great, sorry to make you vomiting again, Yanki.  I know how you feel.  I wonder who else is the shipper of them besides Samecut and Vaiduakhu.

I am actually glad that SY and TJ didn't do anything but sleep together. TJ said that he knew SY very well because they have shared the same room for years, so he knew even the slightest meaning of her sigh. I think the one he truly love was the other girl, he may not be in love with her or anything but she was the one closest to his heart.

I wanted to see her with KNG again although that will be next to impossible( I think). Then if for the May-December romance than I will be fine with any of the two boys from ASC, I re-watched some scene and realized that although my ship looks cute together, the chemistry between step-son and JH was really strong...as if there's a magnet between them whenever they stand face to face lol.
I really do want to see her with Ji Hyun Woon ever since I saw him on Queen In-Hyun's Man for some reason I started to think of them together and thought they will look good together.

Oh I know that it may not be possible for Korean drama but I wouldn't mind seeing her act in a lesbian love story lol I think she has good chemistry with some female leads whenever her character is tough girl.

12 hours ago, QSD said:

Yanki, her hair color is nice in the sun

Yeah I really want to color my hair like that.

22 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

It's such a huge waste that 2 hotties slept in the same room every night but had such cold icy relationship. Their restraint was unbelievable. I mean, are they adults ? I'm sorry if I, by accident, provoke 18+ imaginations in your minds ^_^

Lol i think for men maybe/(surely) has some kind of imagination towards the girl , coz i read somewhere guys think of 18+ every 7 sec. 

The only scene she acted like a wife was when TJ threw his socks on the floor, she complained about it

On 5/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, samecut123 said:

@QSD nope. I shipped her with Nam Jung Ki. I wished they had more romantic scenes though.The ending was not enough.LOL I wish she smiled a lot in that drama too. I think here past husbands don't deserve her sincerity.

Nam Jung Ki is a good man,and any boss would be so lucky to have such employee, in the scene where he protested lonely in front of Gold Comestic company, it’s touching. But I didn’t like his coward attitude in love relationship, if Ok Da Jung didn’t make the move at last ep, they wouldn’t go anywhere.

On 22/5/2018 at 11:26 AM, QSD said:

Vaiduakhu, yeah, Yowon didn’t have many scenes together with Holly in NL.  Love the scene at the hospital where YK scares Mari by just glaring at her. 

Maybe, Son Mari secretly fell for Daepyonim from that charming glaring :lol:, but Boss-Son Mari was overshadowed by 1 coin couple. Hmmm, I will ship them from now on. A tiny unnie-dongsaeng ship. 

TJ & SY do look great, sorry to make you vomiting again, Yanki.  I know how you feel.  I wonder who else is the shipper of them besides Samecut and Vaiduakhu.

You were not one of the hardcore shippers of that couple ?

I didn’t know Yowon bit her lips till you showed me the pic.

I have a thing for lip biting. I find this gesture very charming and sexy. High level of attractiveness. ^_^