I just realized that the variety show that LYW posted was Infinite Challenge....I never watched it but I saw them doing poses for that show during QSD days. Really sad when a longtime show ends.

Those clothes are really so expensive... can almost buy a simple car with that price.

I saw her wearing a plain white top although I couldn't find the picture... I wonder what that brand is.

Happy Birthday to Yowon!!!

It’s been a blessing to have known you.  May your life fill with much happiness, peace and health.

29737140_368799273600601_893823570789846

The gifts sent by such sweet and lovely support group of C-fans, as always.

• Like 1

Are you still re-watching ASC on TV?  Yanki is probably squealing so much on Pretty Noona…  I took a peek at its forum and found out it has adorable smooches between the two leads.  Poor their souls to those who are watching as there isn’t any legal site subbing it.  I heard Netflix got their hands on it and they had some sort of a deal with TvN & JTBC, too.  I was pleasantly surprised to have found out Netflix had Ms. Temper for streaming.  NL is still on there as well.  Both shows have 3 different audio dubs – original language, Spanish and Portuguese.  There are 4 subs, namely Eng, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Spanish, and French.  They’ve changed the title for Ms. Temper to “My Horrible Boss” on Netflix. 

Pretty Noona is doing what ASC did last year, a secret (not so much secret anymore) subbing team.  I saw samecut is recruiting a timer.  They have the same translator and QC (moderator), too.  Good luck to them on the mission.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JinyeongKang said:

Hello Everyone.!

Hello. Are you new here? If you are, then welcome to the thread!!

17 minutes ago, Hye Seok said:

Finally I restored this account,Thanks God.!

Hello it's my first time to see you, but maybe you have posted in here before so welcome back. What happened though? Did you get banned?

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Are you still re-watching ASC on TV?  Yanki is probably squealing so much on Pretty Noona

No I haven't watched that one yet, I went to visit my family for my sister's graduation so I haven't been able to watch anything, I even had to stop watching EoG.

uc?export=view%26id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8bzEySTU

Oh I have a bit similar blazer to this, Tommy Hilfiger... mine is very simple though, the lines were thinner and in a bit v-neck shape for collar. Probably the one that LYW was wearing is more expensive than the one I have lol.

1 hour ago, QSD said:

NL is still on there as well.  Both shows have 3 different audio dubs – original language, Spanish and Portuguese.  There are 4 subs, namely Eng, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Spanish, and French.  They’ve changed the title for Ms. Temper to “My Horrible Boss” on Netflix.

Yeah it's on Netflix, I saw an American blogger who talked about NL as well since the blogger doesn't watch K-dramas for some reason but then he/she really love NL - probably one of those who love it till the end, they call it White Nights though.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Are you still re-watching ASC on TV?  Yanki is probably squealing so much on Pretty Noona…  I took a peek at its forum and found out it has adorable smooches between the two leads.  Poor their souls to those who are watching as there isn’t any legal site subbing it.  I heard Netflix got their hands on it and they had some sort of a deal with TvN & JTBC, too.  I was pleasantly surprised to have found out Netflix had Ms. Temper for streaming.  NL is still on there as well.  Both shows have 3 different audio dubs – original language, Spanish and Portuguese.  There are 4 subs, namely Eng, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Spanish, and French.  They’ve changed the title for Ms. Temper to “My Horrible Boss” on Netflix. 

Pretty Noona is doing what ASC did last year, a secret (not so much secret anymore) subbing team.  I saw samecut is recruiting a timer.  They have the same translator and QC (moderator), too.  Good luck to them on the mission.

No, I haven't watched ASC since last time I discovered it in TV, it's done airing now I think. (there is a family issue, I ran back and forth these days)

Ms. Temper was also aired in national TV channel here, with dubbing. I think almost all (if not all) LYW's dramas were aired and repeatedly aired here in both local/cable and national channels.

Pretty Noon seems to be very popular currently. It's not my type, so save my soul from the frustration called "sub". Samecut is really dedicated and determined on what she wanna watch, like "no one subs it?... damn, I will do it myself" :lol:

Btw, the Hermes bag you posted above looks small, but its price is :o

@JinyeongKang & @Hye Seok Hello ! :) 

Why there is number 3 on the birthday cake? it should be 39 (Korean age), lol :lol:

30440695_1294575537308709_10689073400921

This looks like the drawing form her kid? 

30415177_1294575587308704_59676493274037

Who is the woman with LYW? UEE? (sorry, I'm face-blindness type). Today is UEE's birthday too. 

30443282_1294575617308701_78209037153505

FB

• Like 1

Welcome back, @JinyeongKang & @Hye Seok.  Long time no see.  Hope all is well for you both.

fd66168ee441bb3a4e38ba30045b2cb2.jpguc?export=view%26id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8bzEySTU

Gucci Cluny Lace Jacket with Web, White – 3,200 USD

Yanki, I’m sure you can figure out the math here between her blazer and yours.  At least your blazer looks similar to hers so that’s good already.

Vaiduakhu, that’s Uee.  How coincident they both have the same birthday.

The queen is in Japan, again.  I heard from domestic fans that typically she traveling there at least 5 times a year. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Yanki, I’m sure you can figure out the math here between her blazer and yours.  At least your blazer looks similar to hers so that’s good already.

That's a huge difference!! mine is only 3 digit which I was only able to afford because it was on sale that day and definitely the one that LYW had  look much much better.

6 hours ago, QSD said:

I heard from domestic fans that typically she traveling there at least 5 times a year. 

Wow.  I wonder if she has relatives in Japan or does she just really love Japan.

• LOL 1

It’s most likely she just loves Japan very much.

Let’s suppose Yowon got an offer already but not announcing yet and the drama won’t air until 5 months later, so you guys prefer to know now or rather wait when the airing getting closer say 2 months before its premiere?