5 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

hello I have found my new love in actress and it's lee yowon, she's so cute in Avengers Social Club I find myself squealing everytime she does something cute XD

Oh!!! Welcome to Lee Yowon's world!!! You should watch her previous dramas!! It's a must.LOL :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, may2429 said:

I wonder this too, but if sponsor take it back , seems rather stingy lol. The celebrity promote their item, so it's not too much to get a bag or purse. Of course if the price is too high, like the coat with flowers in NL, sponsor is going to take it back.

If all sponsored stuffs are given to LYW for free, OMG, she can open a luxury shop, no way she can wear them all daily. From EOG, Ms. Temper, NL and especially ASC, all her dramas' stuffs must cost more than half million dollars, no joking. OMG... 

LYW unnie, can you adopt me? :lol:

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

You are done watching all her dramas? 

How abt movies? 

These are the dramas I watch:

Bad Love
Queen Seondeok
49 Days
Horse Doctor *currently watching*
Empire of Gold
Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-Gi
Night Light
Avengers Social Club

Will watch the remaining dramas while waiting for her new drama next year. :wub::D

I didn't watch yet her movies... soon. :D 

How about you guys? What did you watch?

• Like 4

Such a long list you got there, @samecut123  but Surgeon BDH is a MUST watch. You should watch it ASAP! :lol:

For drama, I watched Pure heart, SBDH, QSD, 49 days, HD, EOG, ASC. Haven't finished Ms. Temper and NL due to some reasons. Can't bring myself to finish Bad Love... Others of her dramas, I can't watch because of either no sub or no HD videos. 

For movie, I finished Take care of my cat, A.F.R.K.A, Surprised party, When romance meets destiny, May 18 (this is another MUST watch ASAP, imo :D), Recipe, perfect number (recommend it if you are fan of detective genre).

Which ep of HD are you watching? any ship? :lol:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, may2429 said:

Our queen probably get role offers for comedy after acting in ASC.

If she acts in romantic drama, is there any male actor you guys wish her to cooperate with? I don’t know much about Korean actors except Song Seung Hun ( he’s dating a Chinese actress), Daniel Henney (a mix handsome actors) and Lee Byung Hun( after a few Hollywood movies yeah, he’s well known but emm... no)

I hope she continues to work with sunbaes like the sunbaes in ASC, or veterans. No offence to idol actors/actresses, but it's hard for me to warm up to their actings. 
I watched Song Seung Hun in East of Eden long time ago, he's ok; don't know abt Henney, but Lee Byung Hun,... please no! He's an A1 actor, had roles in Hollywood movies even, but he had scandals which made his image turn bad in Korea. No offence to him and his fan, I'm just unable to be fond of unfaithful man. 

After EOG, NL, and esp ASC, I read comments in some pages (local and int'l) and many fan says that LYW should stick with chaebol roles from now on :lol: I'm also not ready too see her in poor role any time soon :D 

1 minute ago, vaiduakhu said:

I watched Song Seung Hun in East of Eden long time ago, he's ok; don't know abt Henney, but Lee Byung Hun,... please no! He's an A1 actor, had roles in Hollywood movies even, but he had scandals which made his image turn bad in Korea. No offence to him and his fan, I'm just unable to be fond of unfaithful man. 

Yeah he spoiled his image after the scandal. 

I got the impression that even if our queen acts in romantic, the skin ship only touching hands lol . Her most intimate scene would be the kiss with death messenger in 49 days.

11 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

After EOG, NL, and esp ASC, I read comments in some pages (local and int'l) and many fan says that LYW should stick with chaebol roles from now on :lol: I'm also not ready too see her in poor role any time soon :D 

In contrary, I guess her next role will be an average or poor people, maybe a struggle working lady lol.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, may2429 said:

Yeah he spoiled his image after the scandal. 

I got the impression that even if our queen acts in romantic, the skin ship only touching hands lol . Her most intimate scene would be the kiss with death messenger in 49 days.

I remember she had bed-scene (LOL) and some kiss scenes in Bad Love, right Samecut123?

She had kiss scenes in SBHD too.

She also had some hug scenes here and there in her old dramas... but yeah, recently from EOG time, she had only hand touching as skin-ship, but shippers already squealed :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I remember she had bed-scene (LOL) and some kiss scenes in Bad Love, right Samecut123?

Oh I forgot about Bad Love, the bed scene in first (or second) episode shocked me, it’s way too fast lol. Many NL fans refused to see that drama because of Yowon’s kissing scenes and bed scene in it. 

For me, I hope at least some hug scenes in romantic drama, only hand touching is very dry

10 minutes ago, may2429 said:

In contrary, I guess her next role will be an average or poor people, maybe a struggle working lady lol.

@QSD be well-prepared! Shabby clothes show is coming soon! I'm most worried abt you. :lol: I'm content with everything, even with the colorful ajumma pant in ASC. :D 

In 49 days, SYK was a poor girl, but she had some quite nice (and expensive) clothes, and fan questioned it a lot, haha. 

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Such a long list you got there, @samecut123  but Surgeon BDH is a MUST watch. You should watch it ASAP! :lol:

For drama, I watched Pure heart, SBDH, QSD, 49 days, HD, EOG, ASC. Haven't finished Ms. Temper and NL due to some reasons. Can't bring myself to finish Bad Love... Others of her dramas, I can't watch because of either no sub or no HD videos. 

For movie, I finished Take care of my cat, A.F.R.K.A, Surprised party, When romance meets destiny, May 18 (this is another MUST watch ASAP, imo :D), Recipe, perfect number (recommend it if you are fan of detective genre).

Which ep of HD are you watching? any ship? :lol:

Hmmm I'm thinking if I'll watch Surgeon BDH or Fashion 70 after Horse doctor.:D 

Bad Love was unbearable to finish. I didn't like the plot although I like the actors. I just don't like makjang so much.

I'm not really a fan of movies. It's too short for me.LOL So I watch the dramas first. I think My Little Brother will be the first LYW movie I'll watch because we're subbing it.haha

I ship only Horse Doctor & Nurse.LOL

9 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

wow there's so many dramas and movies of her that need to be watched, if only I had that much times XD 

I love this unnie so much in Avengers Social Club and will keep watching for her :wub:

You won't regret!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, may2429 said:

Oh I forgot about Bad Love, the bed scene in first (or second) episode shocked me, it’s way too fast lol. Many NL fans refused to see that drama because of Yowon’s kissing scenes and bed scene in it. 

I was kinda ok with the bed-scene, but the middle part was too painful for me to watch. 

I think ppl love makjang, because BL is quite well-loved in my country, it was aired my times in TV... my sis and Aunts like it a lot, because the actors are handsome & actress is pretty, lol. Maybe because I'm LYW's fan, I can't bear watching her character suffering. 

57 minutes ago, may2429 said:

Our queen probably get role offers for comedy after acting in ASC.

If she acts in romantic drama, is there any male actor you guys wish her to cooperate with? I don’t know much about Korean actors.

I love her in a romantic comedy!!!

Hmmm.... I think I like her to be paired with Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung or Cha Seung Won.

23 minutes ago, may2429 said:

I think I'll agree with this. She won't take another chebol role. *sign* I love her fashion shows.hahaha :D

19 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

She had kiss scenes in SBHD too.

She also had some hug scenes here and there in her old dramas... but yeah, recently from EOG time, she had only hand touching as skin-ship, and shippers already squealed :lol:

Yup, she had a bed scene in Bad Love. But only a few second. The director let the viewers just imagine the rest of the scenes.LOL :D I really didn't like her role there. I can't with here decisions.haha 

I like Empire of Gold, and her character but I was disappointed there's no romantic scenes between Go Soo and LYW. Such a waste... they have chemistry!! I'll add Go Soo to the list of male actors to be paired with her in another drama..:wub:

17 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

@QSD be well-prepared! Shabby clothes show is coming soon! I'm most worried abt you. :lol: I'm content with everything, even with the colorful ajumma pant in ASC. :D 

In 49 days, SYK was a poor girl, but she had some quite nice (and expensive) clothes, and fan questioned it a lot, haha. 

If that happens, @QSD won't have to be busy looking for LYW's clothes.LOL :D

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I was kinda ok with bed-scene, but the middle part is too painful for me to watch. 

I think ppl love makjang, because BL is quite well-loved in my country, it was aired my times in TV... my sis and Aunts like it a lot, because the actors are handsome & actress is pretty, lol. Maybe because I'm LYW's fan, I can't bear watching her character suffering. 

I didn't watch Bad Love fully, i was jumping here and there, considering the plot wasn't my fave. I think many mature women love to see Kwon Sang Woo at the time, that's why it is popular?

Anyway, is it true that Yo Won was making a rush decision in accepting role in Bad Love? I heard both ( our queen and Kwon sang woo ) was tricked by the drama company, as they thought each other has already accept the role. 

What do you guys expect LYW to wear if she takes poor or struggling working woman? beggar clothes? :D QSD will cry a river. ^_^

It would be awkward if sponsors forget that she's poor, and keep giving her characters thousands dollar purses or watches and clothes. :lol:.

• LOL 2