Guest rintintintin

Was she shooting a new movie? Awww, I'm not too much updated from her. I just hope that she had a new drama this year. :)

Hi All. Have you seen this? Lee Yowon is number 2. Well, whatever is the result, she's number 1 for me.

2011 SBS Drama Awards - Actress : Who looks the best ?

haha, at least she's runner up in that polling, many people love her dress, i kind'a mad to read dramabeans review about Yowon's dress in SBS award.. :crazy::lol: but in fact, many love her dress :)

i can't see phetbeo's picture..

1326269599_201201111713194393203001_0.jpg

1326269598_201201111713184392203001_0.jpg

this is lee yowon's style in Perfect Love.

ohh seems like she's as the abused married woman

i also think she will be as married woman, her style shows it. owwwhh i wonder how will her character, she will be the center of the case. interesting!

1326560053_201201150155243641202601_0.jpg

i dunno who that woman is, but i find this pic along with pic of phetbeo

I also think she will be married Ninimi,but she will look very young to be a mother of a teen-ager. A young daughter probably, but the daughter has a significant role in the incident so she should be old enough to be able to think of doing something big. The daughter should be a teen-ager. I also wonder who is playing the physicist and the detective.

Could she be the scriptwriter, Ninimi? I also can not see the photo Phetbeo posted.

Guest jean0122

super like yo won every time she is bursting into laugh.... i wish i could see you in person.... i hope you never change.... i like also your work ethics do great jobs in your film then take a break..... that is also the reason we really miss you.... have a good life, health and of course no matter what family first.... love you..

Rintintintin, I think the Princess is about 8 or 9 years old now.

Hi Jean0122, her laugh & smile is always contagious :D She's adorable & endearing especially when she's in a bright mood not only in dramas but in real life too. Anyway, welcome aboard to LYW's thread. It's nice to have you here.

This lady is the Japanese voice actor of LYW's character in QSD & 49 Days.

Yuko Kaida

so cute......

BTW, Yowon also say Happy New Year today :

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yowon&no=94639&page=1&bbs=

이제서야 맛난 케잌 잘 먹었어여~ 지금생각해도 속상한 일이지만 너무 늦은 시간이라 얼굴도 못보고 가신 갤식구들 넘 감사하구.. 조만간 샴페인은 개봉할 예정~ 어렵네요 화선이... 연기파배우분들이랑 하려니 설레이면서도 정신이 하나도 여유가 없어서... 또 스릴러장르라 내용이 어둡기도하니 좀 요새 제가 힘덜어용 ㅠㅠ 이번 작품은 즐겁게~ 가 안되는.. ㅋ내 자신을 쫌 괴롭히는 작품이 될듯.. ㅋㅋ다행히 배우분들이 잘 도와주셔서 열심히 만들어볼라니~ 기대해부시는분들께 보갑해야겠져?? 그럼 새해 복 많이 받우시궁~ 전 열씨미 만들어볼께용~ ㅎㅎ

추신;크림 좀 있어야 부드러워 케익은 ㅋㅋ이건 초코빵~^^~

can anybody translate what she said?

Guest deokmaneu

I am currently watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee.... this is also a very good Lee Yo won drama,, It 's so addicting, so glad I found the DVD copy

Wow! Is that the official poster for the movie Devotion of Suspect X Phetbeo? It has a big photo of LYW, does it mean her character is the main or the focus of the story? I hope so. It's getting interesting just looking at the poster. Looking forward to seeing that film.

Deokmaneu, have fun. It's a wonderful drama. I am not in the medical field but I like medical dramas. I'm always following Japanese medical dramas. They are good too.

Ninimi, I tried google translator but it's so messy, I gave up! :D Hope there's someone who could provide a good translations for us.

How's everyone? Great & well I hope. Right now it's snowing so hard here in my place so it's very cold.

Anyway, saw this MV which has LYW narrating. Thought you would like to see it. They made the girl looked like LYW too, do you agree? Well, I think she's cute too. Check it out. MV

I don’t think the poster is official.  They just inserted old pic of Yowon from 49D.  I’m pretty sure her character is at least the focus of the story.  I’m almost certain she is the main character.

I do like SBDH.  It’s also a great drama, quite touching as well.

Yes hope everyone is doing well.  I’m still kicking and alive.  Hope the weather will be better for you, Nika.  I’m blessed with the weather here at my place.  It’s mostly in the 50s F degree at late night or early morning, once in a while in the 40s that’s all.

I finally watched that MV completely today.  I saw it before but never finished or got to hear Her Majesty’s charming voice.  I don’t think the girl resembling Her Highness.  Maybe it’s just me.