Guest Edelveiss

Hello everyone!

My name is Edelweiss and Im 21 yrs....

Im new here and just joined this forum, so I just hope im posting in the correct place??blush.gif

Its nice to know there are so many people who love Lee Yo Won, such as this wonderful forum....and me too! :lol:

My dad and I have in mind a movie that we want to make, and would really love Lee Yo Won to star in it as the main character....

so we were wondering if anyone here knows how we can contact her about it? We want to pass her the scripts and discuss with her if she is happy to take the role?

Any positive feedback and help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou everyone!

Guest rintintintin

You're welcome nika! Me too I love that scene the one that Deo mi bath her mom then her mom doesn't like it hahaha! Yeah, we watch it once again. Hope that JJM and LYW will work once again lol! 

Hi Edelveiss! Welcome on this thread, I'm so glad that you make that for her don't you? Can i ask you for this, Instead on doing the script for her can you take one actor who's handsome to teamed up for LYW please..... Kidding! I'm glad that you have a talent on that. Thanks for visiting on this thread. hope you enjoy. :)

hi hi all, long time no see :lol:

i always check http://leeyowon.5d6d.com/ to find out new informations but too bad that i can't access some importants thread, i dunno why but i lost my access ;)

thx to phetbeo who always uptodate informing anything about Yowon :)

ooh, the film Perfect Love, i can't wait to see it, really miss the great acting of our Queen

hello Edelveiss , welcome to the thread, yess you come to the right place,

hmm.. her contact? i dunno...

but maybe you can find some information or ask to her hairstylish or manager, Mr. Euro or Mr.Naljakko @euro8225 or @naljakoo

but i dunno if they still active or not

Guest Edelveiss

You're welcome nika! Me too I love that scene the one that Deo mi bath her mom then her mom doesn't like it hahaha! Yeah, we watch it once again. Hope that JJM and LYW will work once again lol! 

Hi Edelveiss! Welcome on this thread, I'm so glad that you make that for her don't you? Can i ask you for this, Instead on doing the script for her can you take one actor who's handsome to teamed up for LYW please..... Kidding! I'm glad that you have a talent on that. Thanks for visiting on this thread. hope you enjoy. :)

Haha, yes Rintintintin...I already had that in mind! B)

Also thankyou for welcoming me, I hope to visit often and chat here with you all! :lol:

Guest Edelveiss

hi hi all, long time no see  :lol:

i always check http://leeyowon.5d6d.com/ to find out new informations but too bad that i can't access some importants thread, i dunno why but i lost my access  ;)

thx to phetbeo who always uptodate informing anything about Yowon  :)

ooh, the film Perfect Love, i can't wait to see it, really miss the great acting of our Queen

hello  Edelveiss , welcome to the thread, yess you come to the right place,

hmm.. her contact? i dunno...

but maybe you can find some information or ask to her hairstylish or manager, Mr. Euro or Mr.Naljakko @euro8225 or @naljakoo

but i dunno if they still active or not

Hello Ninimi, thankyou so much for the addresses and info! I pray it works...:sweatingbullets:

Just want to know where you found the address?

Thankyou also for welcoming me! This is a wonderful forum and I love it here, hope to chat with you too...nice meeting you all:)

Rintintin, yes, it was so funny & both were adorable. I like the conversation there when the mother asked Duh-mi how did she become so old, :D Also, when they visited the grave of Kang Hee. I love how Duh.mi cares for her Mom & being so patient with her.

Edelveiss , welcome!!! It's great to hear from another LYWer here. Please enjoy. It's nice of you & your Dad to think of making a movie & LYW is the main star. I wish you success. Just a piece of info, don't make the script so much a fairytale. Script like that doesn't attract the Majesty very much :)

Anyway, I wonder who is the handsome dude in your mind to be LYW's male lead in your movie.. And I also would like to request... can we become the extra cast? :w00t::P ... just kidding :D

Ninimi, it's been a while that we haven't heard from you girl. Busy taking care of darling hubby? Good job, keep it up! Hubby & babies are the wife's treasure :wub::D : . Anyway, hope you can access that site again. Many of us here are waiting to hear anything about our Queen. Thanks to you & Phetbeo.

Guest rintintintin

Definitely, i like there conversation so much. :D Although i miss this drama, I can still remember on how Duh mi and Dong young ended up together hihihi. :D And i like Duh mi so much. :)

And speaking of that handsome actor that she will worked with, I was wondering if HE will accept that role for LYW's leading man. I getting giggling when i think of this guy very much hahaha... Please Edelveiss! Or you can message me if which guy should be perfect for our queen lol! I'm begging you. :P

Guest Edelveiss

Rintintin, yes, it was so funny & both were adorable. I like the conversation there when the mother asked Duh-mi how did she become so old,  :D   Also, when they visited the grave of Kang Hee. I love how Duh.mi cares for her Mom & being so patient with her.

Edelveiss , welcome!!! It's great to hear from another LYWer here. Please enjoy. It's nice of you & your Dad to think of making a movie & LYW is the main star. I wish you success.  Just a piece of info, don't make the script so much a fairytale.  Script like that doesn't attract the Majesty very much  :)

Anyway, I wonder who is the handsome dude in your mind to be LYW's male lead in your movie.. And I also would like to request... can we become the extra cast?  :w00t:  :P   ... just kidding  :D

Ninimi, it's been a while that we haven't heard from you girl. Busy taking care of darling hubby? Good job, keep it up! Hubby & babies are the wife's treasure  :wub:  :D : .  Anyway, hope you can access that site again. Many of us here are waiting to hear anything about our Queen. Thanks to you & Phetbeo.

Haha, dont worry...my dad and i are not fairytale people too, so not to worry!

We plan to make her a heroin! Its going to be an inspiring and happy movie.:lol:  We also want her and the cast to feel happy and inspired when acting, not teary or sad all the time.

And maybe we might bring you all in as the extra cast..... :w00t: (But NO PROMISES YET!!!:P )

Rintintintin & Nika:  I love that bath scene in Fashion 70’s too.  It’s funny how her mom behaving likes a kid.

Ninimi:  Glad to see you’re back and good to know you still digging hard.

Edelveiss:  Welcome on board and enjoy here.  You’re talented to write the script.

Nika:  We can be the extras just standing around and staring at our Queen.  I don’t mind.  :P

Guest intel

Hi Everyone :))) I've been reading your posts lately and i find it interesting cause you're all good persons and loyal to her majesty.. haha i'm lucky to find fans like you to her.. hope someday she'll read your message and laugh because reading your post makes me laugh hahah..

By the way do u know where i can download school 2-1999 because she was there and i just want to see how she looks when she was going to school hehe her majesty is really cute.. hope i can find a girl like her someday...

Good day to all and long live to her majesty :D

Guest intel

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1331888124289479019

mmm excuse me i just saw this article today but unfortunately i can't read.. mm can someone translate it to us?? i really wanna know whats written on it.. thanks :)

Guest Edelveiss

http://tvdaily.mk.co...888124289479019

mmm excuse me i just saw this article today but unfortunately i can't read.. mm can someone translate it to us?? i really wanna know whats written on it.. thanks :)

Hello Autumnyw49,

Its nice to have another LYWner on board! Welcome to our Majesty's house!smiley-wink.gif

(PS: Would you like some tea and special Korean cookies??)

Hahaha!! Anyway, i read your post about translating a page you wanted to read? I recently found a way to do that...you know your browser has this ">>" button beside the Home icon? Just click it, and mouse over "Page". Then, click on "Translate with Live Search"....and that should do the trick!

You could use that method with any page that you need help reading, hope this helpssmiley-laughing.gif

Guest Edelveiss

Hellooooo again everyone!!! :lol:

Was wondering how did you all get your profile photo to show? I cant seem to get mine to appear....blush.gif

Is there a specific size or something to make it appear??

Thanks family!

Hello Autumnyw49,

Its nice to have another LYWner on board! Welcome to our Majesty's house!*quoted image*

(PS: Would you like some tea and special Korean cookies??)

Hahaha!! Anyway, i read your post about translating a page you wanted to read? I recently found a way to do that...you know your browser has this ">>" button beside the Home icon? Just click it, and mouse over "Page". Then, click on "Translate with Live Search"....and that should do the trick!

You could use that method with any page that you need help reading, hope this helps*quoted image*

Do you have coffee? LOL! I'm asking for coffee cause when I was in Korea the food shop I went didn't have any coffee...they have different types of tea but no coffee... :lol:

Anyway, what does the article say? I don't know but I couldn't use it for Korean sites :( . However, I could use it when it's a Chinese site.

Yes, the size should be 200x200 pixels for the profile photo. Good luck!

LOL, fairytale people... a lot of us here are not fairytale people. I am glad the Queen is not, I could enjoy her dramas & movies.

QSD, Yes, it was so funny how the Mom behaved like a child :D I really enjoyed that part & the bickering of LYW & CJM when they first met & when they were traveling on a dirt road where LYW felt dizzy. :lol:

Hahaha... right, just standing there & staring at our Queen I don't mind it too :D

Autumnyw49, welcome to LYW's thread. It's nice to know many LYW lovers are joining us here. Yes, it's our wish that one of these days our Queen could join us here. I am happy that you were amused with the posts. People here are truly lovely & fun to be with.

I don't know where you can download School 2 but you can view video clips of it here:

School 2 Hope it helps.

BTW, Edelveiss, Autumnyw49 & to all our new friends here, be careful not to do multiple post. Soompi is a little strict about that & I don't want you to get a warning or worst be suspended. Use the edit button. I am really happy you are joining us here. Let's make this thread always fun & enjoyable. Fighting!

Guest rintintintin

Whoah, another LYW fan here Hi Autumnyw49! Welcome on this thread. :) Now we reach page 310 now and I hope we reach 500 pages soon lol! Yeah I'm hope that our Queen will read some of our post someday. :) Keep posting away LYW fans! :D

Guest Edelveiss

@ Edelveiss thank you for such a warm welcome hahaha.. i appreciate it... thank you for your help.. :D

Haha, you're most welcome Autumnyw49! :lol:

@Nikachan2008: Whoah...that was a close shave of me being kicked out of our Majesty's imperial hall!!:tears:

Thanks for warning me! I've been working so hard to practice my "Hwarang skills" to protect our Majesty and Im not leaving.... :P

(PS: And yes, you can all have some palace brewed coffee...ive got Mocha, Espresso. Latte.....take your pick!)

Guest loveitall

Can someone tell me the role of Lee Yowon in School 2? Seems she plays a bright but sickly character. Also, what is her relationship with Ha Jiwon? Ha Jiwon's character seems loner & she isn't very friendly to Lee Yown's character. I wish we could watch this drama too. And what is this drama? First time to see Lee Yowon on it. She's very young. My link Hope someone can tell me.

Hello to the new comer. Welcome!

Guest intel

thank you for reminding and thanks  @ nikachan2008  @ loveitall   @ rintintintin for your welcome :D

may i ask does Ms Lee Yowon has a facebook because some facebook claims they are Lee Yowon and i'm really confused because i don't know who's the real one.... 

and BTw i saw her latest pictures on this facebook http://www.facebook....117728971636137

hahaha she's cute...

i'm really confused so many Ms Yowon out there aixxx.....

annndddd was she a Catholic???? and what's her english name hehe sorry so many questionsss.... i'm just curious about her haha... :D

Guest rintintintin

Wait, speaking of Catholic, Some celebrities are Christian Catholic there.... You know Koreans, they believe in God. :)  And of course I'm a Catholic lol.I don't know if our queen is a Catholic person but my favorite actor, Park Si hoo is also a Catholic yey! Good thing you ask that question. I planned to post that question too.