Thx all for the pics. Some new for me, I really enjoyed it.

@nikachan: You mean save the pic from drama? Just pause & click File then save image. Yeah, it's the first time for me watch stars interview where one hitting other legs & she then bluntly said it. How hilarious haha. If you want to see KNG hit her legs more clear, look at when LYW said to MC that KNG & BD are the same. And watch this interview finally make me sure that KNG more or less really has crush for LYW. Although there are some signs before, but I still doubt it 'coz I didn't think he really fall for married woman :P

Oh yeah, among all of DM clothes, I most liked that second pic from phetbeo above, when she went to MS rest place. I like the combination color, green-orange-blue-white. Make her look bright.

Guest fatlouie85

Was this part of the drama or it's only the real LYW praying? Thank you for the translations & for the pics, love them.

Nah...both DM & LYW wasn't praying, UTW was juz making fun of her :lol: I think most prob LYW was memorizing the script & UTW took the pic like a paparazzi haha

Guest fatlouie85

fatlouie, thanks for the translation.

Does she have any brothers & sisters? How many? It's one of the things that admire her very much being married & have a kid because family is important, IMO.

Wow!!! 17 awards and she's only 29, it's already a great achievement. I think QSD was a big break for her, she has proven once again that she has the talent & that she's a remarkable actress. At the same time it has given her a chance for people outside Korea to notice her. I am really happy for her because she deserved it.

Yes, I like the Surprise Party too, it's one movie of hers that you just enjoy & feel relax. I wish someone could subed her drama Pure Heart, I think it's also a good drama to watch. And about Blue Mist, did she & the old guy really had a relationship in that drama? I couldn't get myself to watch it to the end because I got so scared that she & the old guy would fall for each other, I didn't want it to happen (sorry I am little old fashion so I am not happy about illicit relationships), I wanted her to fall & have a good life with the young guy.

BTW, here's video of 2010 ASIA Model Festival Awards in Star: I don't know if you have seen it already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjzsRocAiA

Is the award that LYW got here was the highest for the female stars? And what award did Lee Byun Hun get? Is it the highest award too?

LYW has a younger sister, she is the older one...her name is Lee Jung Won if I am nt wrong :)

Yah, I like Surpirse Party's storyline too...one of the funnier & romantic ones...the rest is a bit sad haha like May18 & Kwang Sik's bro, Kwang Tae...Pure Heart is nice, bt nt as impactful as say, F70's/SBDH/QSD imo :P Blue Mist u can try, altho her character really fall in love wif the old guy...& vice versa....& the ending is nt a happy one bt its her breakthrough role ;)

Guest fatlouie85

@nikachan: You mean save the pic from drama? Just pause & click File then save image. Yeah, it's the first time for me watch stars interview where one hitting other legs & she then bluntly said it. How hilarious haha. And watch this interview finally make me sure that KNG more or less really has crush for LYW. Although there are some signs before, but I still doubt it 'coz I didn't think he really fall for married woman :P

Yah, LYW can b rather candid & blunt sometimes...i remembered when Lim Ye Jin (aka Yushin's mum/Lady ManMyeong) went to a variety show & she call out to LYW & LYW said that coz UTW kept calling LYJ mum so she will call her mum as well :D Then after further questioning, LYW started to let out some dirty little secrets of LYJ like how she was always late for filming :lol:

& when MBC blog people follow the crew ard & Alcheon was saying after filming he is going to go 4 double eyelid surgery, & LYW was against it (she doesn't like/scare of acting wif double eyelid actors), & said that she dislike double eyelid actors outright in front of everyone & BoJong was there & LYW was so embarassed & kept apologizing afterwards :lol:

Guest happyjh

Yah, LYW can b rather candid & blunt sometimes...i remembered when Lim Ye Jin (aka Yushin's mum/Lady ManMyeong) went to a variety show & she call out to LYW & LYW said that coz UTW kept calling LYJ mum so she will call her mum as well :D Then after further questioning, LYW started to let out some dirty little secrets of LYJ like how she was always late for filming :lol:

& when MBC blog people follow the crew ard & Alcheon was saying after filming he is going to go 4 double eyelid surgery, & LYW was against it (she doesn't like/scare of acting wif double eyelid actors), & said that she dislike double eyelid actors outright in front of everyone & BoJong was there & LYW was so embarassed & kept apologizing afterwards :lol:

I've seen the video of that variety show that had Yushin's mom, I could only understand about LYW calling her mom but the rest of the conversation I couldn't understand anymore. Thank you for filling it up, I think it's really funny... I can now understand why Yushin's mom's face was not so happy at the end of that conversation or phone interview with LYW. Hahaha!

I also went back to see that video of LYW & Bidam, very funny... Bidam was a little embarrased after LYW blurted it out. Hahaha! I wish we could see more of these videos of LYW being blunt or tactless. It's also one way to know her thoughts or opinions on some matters like this eyelid surgery. I can feel that she is also somehow a little conservative, isn't she?

Thanks for answering me about that Deokman praying... love those pictures taken by paparazi Yushin, they were candid pictures so they are fun to look at too.

Guest lynn_9344

I don't know if it's only me but I find the two little moles of LYW on her left check & eyebrow cute & sexy. Lynn just love this photo, actually most of close-up shots of LYW, how can I download it into my computer? Teach me please...thanks.

just place the cursor on the pic and then right click, then save image as...then save...that's it....nikachan, you have good eye. all i can see was the mole on her eyebrow hahahahaha

@fatlouie, is that the part where she was holding a sword?Yushin, Seokpum and Bojong was there also...and Yushin was laughing. I didn't not understand what they were saying though, but it seems that Yowon was apologizing to Bojong and Yushin was laughing.

Yowon is really hilarious. She wants to tease her costars. No wonder KNG and her other co-stars like her.

ads...

2w236zo.jpg14b8gwl.jpg

14kz1ub.jpg

@Grimme

286uvqc.jpg

I've seen the video of that variety show that had Yushin's mom, I could only understand about LYW calling her mom but the rest of the conversation I couldn't understand anymore. Thank you for filling it up, I think it's really funny... I can now understand why Yushin's mom's face was not so happy at the end of that conversation or phone interview with LYW. Hahaha!

I also went back to see that video of LYW & Bidam, very funny... Bidam was a little embarrased after LYW blurted it out. Hahaha! I wish we could see more of these videos of LYW being blunt or tactless. It's also one way to know her thoughts or opinions on some matters like this eyelid surgery. I can feel that she is also somehow a little conservative, isn't she?

Thanks for answering me about that Deokman praying... love those pictures taken by paparazi Yushin, they were candid pictures so they are fun to look at too.

is there a YT link for this?

i want to watch it too~ :D

please & thanksss~~

is there a YT link for this?

i want to watch it too~ :D

please & thanksss~~

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWCCgAfTQU...feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpHg2OKxeDM...feature=related

There's at least 2 times he hit her legs, when LYW said BD & KNG are the same & when the MC asked LYW who will she choose as LYW & not QSD between KNG & UTW.

@fatlouie, is that the part where she was holding a sword?Yushin, Seokpum and Bojong was there also...and Yushin was laughing. I didn't not understand what they were saying though, but it seems that Yowon was apologizing to Bojong and Yushin was laughing.

Yowon is really hilarious. She wants to tease her costars. No wonder KNG and her other co-stars like her.

Lynn, which video was that? Could you post the link? Thank you. Yes, LYW likes to also tease her colleagues, like in that new video from blueyowon, UTW was playing something on the ground with a bow & she used her leg or foot to kick it & UTW asked her "why?" hahaha! BTW, I don't know why but it is her moles on her face that attracts me immediately every time I look at her face.

Lynn & Cahya, thank you so much. But Cahya I have to download the drama to my computer, I can't do it from mysoju or other site, right? I am a little busy at the moment so I'll give it a try later. I'll try doing it first with the photos posted here.

Cahya I agree with you. Another princess dress that I like a lot was the one LYW wearing when she was first crowned as a princess, the green color, she wore it when she met Mishil on the hallway, her first confrontation with Mishil as a princess. Love that dress too.

So we will not be seeing a new drama of LYW this year? I admire her for being so generous to her management agency. And that she always takes time to relax with her family after a long & hectic schedules of working.

Fatlouie, I think there are more information on LYW in Chinese than in Japanese, I couldn't get any tidbit news about LYW only those official news about her & they are the same as the ones posted here already. Thanks for the info on LYW's sister. May 18 was the saddest of all her movies but also the best one. I'll try to finish Blue Mist, gambarimasu.

Phetbeo, so you're from Vietnam. Nice to meet you & thanks very much for all the photos you posted here I really love them.

Have to check that video, or could you post the link? Thanks.

@nikachan: Yes first you must have the drama file in your PC. Or is QSD DVD already out in Japan? You can try to buy it rather than DL, so exhausting if you start it now, 'coz of the long 62 eps. I DL it from 1st epi so it's not very struggling haha.

And yes that blue dress in her Princess coronation great too, but I love her hair accessories that time even more. But she only wore it once.

And that killing farmers vid, like lynn had said, is already being deleted. I can't find it anymore :huh:

About her next project, for a while I think she will still focus at CF things, but like she had said, she's in the process of sorting the scripts so let's hope at least she will has 1 drama this year beside her movie.

Oh my gosh, just one day not come here, i think i'm left behind. hohoho.. the topics is going fast.. keep discussing guyz...

BTW, since we're here are not from the same country, i'm very glad to have friend abroad. n becoz we have the same interest about Yowon unni, would you please tell me your FB, i will add you.. hehehehe..

Guest lynn_9344

nikachan, that video has been deleted already. Too bad it was one of my favorite BTS vids. What are CFs she is currently doing? I mean how many products or brands she is now endorsing? Does anybody have a list?

I like her in that outfil too, the one she wore when she met Mishil in the hallway. She also looks so young, like a teenage princess.

2e249p4.jpg

r79ffk.jpg

4qlr2b.jpg

Fashion 70s

2vaz9zb.jpg

15gphn6.jpg

x0rbsz.jpg

ogi9sm.jpg

ou7876.jpg

ab7cyr.jpg

2zf67op.jpg

O HUI The First commercial is out...pls check vid from blueyowon :