2 hours ago, QSD said:

Yowon & Juhwan as models for Rimrock glasses.

Even a glasses brand sails LYJ-Fukuda ship, lol

I think it's too soon to ship any couple. I'll wait for the drama starting and decide to jump in (or not). But admit that the wind favors LYJ-Fukuda ship now, haha :lol:

On 11/22/2018 at 9:20 AM, samecut123 said:

I love Lim Ju-hwan! I think I'll love both love angles anyway.:wub:  Thanks for the updates. I can't post anymore at the drama thread, I might be banned if I post too many updates there.:D I'll wait first for someone who'll post there.

I know you'll ship whatever couple LYW is in  :D I remember you sailed 3 or 4 ships in 49 days, traitor! jk :P

• LOL 1

53 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Even a glasses brand sails LYJ-Fukuda ship, lol

I think it's too soon to ship any couple. I'll wait for the drama starting and decide to jump in (or not). But admit that the wind favors LYJ-Fukuda ship now, haha :lol:

I know you'll ship whatever couple LYW is in  :D I remember you sailed 3 or 4 ships in 49 days, traitor! jk :P

Yup! I actually do! :joy:

I always enjoy every LYW ship.:D I miss her. She didn't have a drama this year. And we still have to wait for months before DD.

BTW, I'm planning to watch Surgeon Bong Dal-hee next month. Haven't watched it yet. I'll squeeze it in my schedule so I won't miss 2018 without LYW drama.:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Yup! I actually do! :joy:

I always enjoy every LYW ship.:D I miss her. She didn't have a drama this year. And we still have to wait for months before DD.

BTW, I'm planning to watch Surgeon Bong Dal-hee next month. Haven't watched it yet. I'll squeeze it in my schedule so I won't miss 2018 without LYW drama.:D

OMG, watch SBDH as soon as you can ! :thumbsup:
You won't regret 18 hours of your life by watching this series, I promise ! (said by a hardcore fan of SBHD :lol:)

I just re-watched Fashion 70s.  LYW looked so pure and innocent in the drama and they didn't seem to put too much make-up on her.  Things have changed since.  It has been a while and I love to watch more of her dramas but I just don't have access to them.  This newest one I'm highly interested because I'm totally in the doctor and prosecutor ship.  I have a soft spot for Im Joo Hwan as well.  The wait can be painful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I just re-watched Fashion 70s.  LYW looked so pure and innocent in the drama and they didn't seem to put too much make-up on her.  Things have changed since.  It has been a while and I love to watch more of her dramas but I just don't have access to them.  This newest one I'm highly interested because I'm totally in the doctor and prosecutor ship.  I have a soft spot for Im Joo Hwan as well.  The wait can be painful.

Hello! :) I remember you posted in this thread before ? 

Since Fashion 70s, LYW has starred in various genres and roles. You can refer to her full drama/movie list in first post of page 1. As for access to her dramas, except very old ones like School, Blue mist... almost all of her dramas were subbed and could be watched online or downloaded (it's a bit more complicated), especially her recent dramas since 2011. Which dramas of hers you wish to watch? "detective team" here may help you to find watchable sources. :innocent:

Yeah, the wait would be painful, but we here somehow try to "enjoy" it by digging for BTS photos, story, love hints, shipping (LOL)...