Wow, thanks for the translation.

I am going to miss this series so much :(

yeah same here.

I haven't watched a taiwanese drama since Devil beside you lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending was really cute...short, but cute. I thought the twist was a little rushed and unexpected, lol. Cuz even Gary was tricking the audience when he didn't need to because MC wasn't even around, lol. I liked the really last part though...so cute!

Guest chibitenten

I can't believe it's already over...I'll miss AC a lot...But i still cant get why tw dramas have their last episodes shorter than the rest...I'm used to the opposite here in Spain and i get so sad when i can only enjoy 30 min in the last ep...

Now, I have to wait for the final ep hardsubbed so i can rewatch the whole drama in a row *_*

Guest j.a*star

wow this drama was fantastic! The ending seemed a bit short but I thought it was nicely done Hope they can win some awards for the year!

Guest Maryagrazia

What was going on with Muchun's step mom/aunt at the end. Can someone explain

Uhm, she wanted GX to be her legal advisor regarding the inheritance she was going to leave to her daugther - Mu Cheng.

I think she was somewhat rich again - maybe she married someone from the upper class. It's not explained clearly how the Auntie can have those money.

I will miss AC dearly, but I hope to see Ady & Van Ness to work together again like Ariel & Joe ^^. It's one of the best Tw drama I've ever saw.

It was great to see Tiffany and Ethan, who are a couple in real life to act like one in the drama. But I wonder if the special on the magazine was made for the show or if it was some interview that the couple made in real life and they just adjusted it for the drama :P

Guest Aznbabiix

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOoo sad that autumn's concerto is over ! it's by far my favorite drama...of ALL TIME =)

gotta say i wish that the last episode was longer though ! because it seems like..after all their misunderstandings, it took them likee ten minutes to work things out..i kind of wish that more could have happened, and that there would have been more cute parts, which i MISS SO MUCH from the beginning episodes!

like..you know how guang xi said that they should take the bus together? i wish that they would have filmed that scene..so it would be like bringing them back to those sweet moments they had six years ago >.<

but i still found it so cute! im not disappointed, because the ending was amazing =)

Fully agreed is it too short and end in a hurry.. Looking forward to have a longer version DVD, i will buy and collect. So stranger they have to put Ethan picture beside his girlfriend. begin to feel lost after watching the last epi.

if i am not wrong, that is because Ethan also played a sucessful doctor in My Queen.

--------------------------

I heard that the last episode of AC was half an hour only in order to pull up the ratings of PS.Man.

The last episode is really too short. They should show more of Guang Xi and Mu Cheng, more of Mu Cheng and her step-mother and also more of Tuo Ye and Chi Xin. Even Guang Xi's mother and Lawyer Lin was so abrupt too!

What was going on with Muchun's step mom/aunt at the end. Can someone explain

gary was telling guang xi someone wanted him to represent her in court for her will ( which is pretty strange since she is not dead yet .so i guess someone is contesting her will even when she is still living ) ..she wanted to will her property to her daughter whom she hadnt met for 6 years ( aka mu cheng ) ...but i suspect the aunt know ren guang xi is THat ren guang xi .so come to look for him to represent her ..in hope maybe can find mu cheng ?^^^

I can't believe it's already over...I'll miss AC a lot...But i still cant get why tw dramas have their last episodes shorter than the rest...I'm used to the opposite here in Spain and i get so sad when i can only enjoy 30 min in the last ep...

Now, I have to wait for the final ep hardsubbed so i can rewatch the whole drama in a row *_*

it actually depends on which tv station and the tactis they wanted to use .. frankly ,it is obvious they are using Next Stop Happiness to open the rating for PS Man their next scheduled drama . otherwise , to be more complete , they should have put this 30 min together with the 20 esp ...the tempo of the drama is affected when they split it up like this .and whatmore ..i was pretty disturbed by so many CFs ..tsk ..they should have the sense to cut it down the CF slot but they cant bear to part with the CF revenue .

lol it was pretty funny how they are terming it as a speeding bus for the last stop ...the people on the forum are very upset as well on this finale of 30 min ...

i guess there is uncut version .that tell more of the story ..but normally taiwan drama do not have the so called director cut version . i hope they put in more scenes when they released the complete version of the DVD .if there is one .because now the part 1 ( 1-10 ) is already on sale ...mostly i prefer a complete set rather than two parters ..

here is a blog of the director .

her last entry was on 27 Feb with the pic of vanese wu ^~and the words on the photo read

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/PutiDrama/16011023

Next Stop Happiness , the final stop (is here)

i think she is a strong force behind the quality of Next stop happiness ., and i truly appreciated her efforts , these days , it is hard to have a director who can truly focus on what they intent and not yield too much to ratings and pressure ..and it is the effort of these kind of directors where you continue to see hope for quality instead of quantity

.she will be planning a new drama for PTS ( which was the station that produced the drama she won her best director award and one of the station i know wont ever do such things of editing 30 min for a finale !! ) and already the new drama story objective make me teared up and i look forward to watch her next production ..it will be about August typhoon that created one of the worst natural diaster damages for taiwan . i remembered i teared up alot even watching the news of the diaster . i see an entire village wiped out ..people crying for their loved ones buried under the mud .some even lost over ten of their family members within one day .

.like how a taiwan friend described ..heaven was so cruel .pouring a year of rain within three day onto their land ..

the story is the children who become orphans .within these three days .. .about how three young gals of 17 year old survived through this darkest period of their lives and it will be a 5 esp mini drama tittled ...水龍頭女孩 ( water tap girl ) apparantly one of the girl had the phobia of even opening the water tap after the typhoon .

one interesting thing about this production ..lol vaness will be the producer .well sort of since his production company is in charge ..i think from what the director wrote ..vaness will have a special appearance in the drama as well

Guest star18

rankly ,it is obvious they are using Next Stop Happiness to open the rating for PS Man their next scheduled drama . otherwise , to be more complete , they should have put this 30 min together with the 20 esp

yeah exactly.

they could have squeezed those 20mins plus for last week but they didnt.. its just to pull up PSMan rating..

hmm.. so xiao xiao bin is in both down with love and ps man? i dont get it..

my fave scene is where GX's nose touched MC's

this

ac1.jpg

[c] minsubbing n me

Guest somuchinluv01

He definitely can speak english fluently, because he's American. He was born and raised in California. ^^ That is if you didn't know already.

But yeah, I'm pretty excited for the last episode.

And also, if you watched the BTS, you see him write most of his script in pinyin. Must have been hard for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N61U7o2x2jQ

<3

Hi Ayame-chan and heartdrops sorry about that.. i just only knew him way back meteor garden and didnt bother to search him and now im hooked with his drama concerto.. i really love his acting! his improving.. :) im looking forward to see him again in a new drama!

Kyaaa just finsihed watching the drama! Eveyone says the ending is soo cheessyyy! But i find it cute..lolz and the Baby his such a cutie kid, no wonder his having a lot of drama now..kekeke

*wave to all*

yeah exactly.

they could have squeezed those 20mins plus for last week but they didnt.. its just to pull up PSMan rating..

hmm.. so xiao xiao bin is in both down with love and ps man? i dont get it..

my fave scene is where GX's nose touched MC's

this

ac1.jpg

[c] minsubbing n me

i must admit they have the best chemisty for such a young family .~ it feel like they are part of each other ^ yes xiao xiao bin is in PS man as well^~ ..(watching xiao xiao bin in this drama really bring back alot of memories when i used to watch his father in movies/drama ..i was so young but i remembered his daddy xiao bin bin , he was a huge hit also during those times just like xiao xiao bin is now . i was so shocked when i first see xiao bin bin bring his son on programe .they are like twins .the father and son ..at the same age ! the resemblances is too amazing but i think xiao xiao bin "acting skills" is slightly more mature lol than his father as at that time , maybe bec of his father coaching )

this is the 完全娱乐program which he and the other two child actors appeared recently

http://8dimentions.com/all-show-2010-02-21/10/

, it was so cute .especially when he try to wipe tang tang tears for her with his jacket ..he was so sweet lol ..*( the gal really can cry while she talk --;;; i even feel abit panic watching her suddenly broke in tears , they were asking the kids how their parents make them cry when they need to do crying scenes ...ah i tihnk the xiao xiao bin 's daddy might be abit too "cruel" should stop using such stories to make the kid cry ) and it was hilarous when they asked the three kids ..among the actors/actress they worked with ,.who has the most NG and all of them pointed to vanness ..and they asked xiao xiao bin so what does uncle wu do when he NG ..xiao xiao bin was saying he will go out and pray to GOD to give him another chance ..^ and oh ya..xiao xiao bin most favourite is mu cheng lolll because she buy him sweets

the other two kids wanted to be in the entertainment as stars .when they grow up .but xiao xiao bin ..he want to be a pilot ..a fighter plane pilot ~^~! lol .i hope xiao xiao bin grow up to be a happy kid ..dun over work himself ..enjoy his child hood as best as he should.. his father should know the impact of being a child actor ..

Guest star18

^

really? he looked like just like xiao xiao bin when he was small?? i was really curious about that! i read a comment before that xiao bin bin was a great child actor too but i cant find any videos or pics of him..

so cute i always want to see tang tang and XXB together! lol..

aww.. i just hope vanness and ady can do at least another drama together.. :)

just like joe-mingdao at that time, they worked together in many dramas since that couple was so loved by many..

okay i found his picture already! lol.. omg.. yeah he looked just like XXB! lol

Archived