[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

GX what do you mean by that ?

TY : have you ever wondered , if her choice was me , why for these six years , she had never accepted me ?

Why does she keep telling xiao le , he has an ailen father ?

and keep teaching him to say that "mi xiu ! mi xiu "

that Xiu", that "YOU "! ..who do you think is that YOU ?

you are such a great lawyer , and so brilliant in court . but how come you cant even figure out such a simple answer ?!

the answer is that .. Mu cheng .. this foolish woman ! from beginning till now . loved only one man !

that is you , ren guang xi !

and because of this reason . that is why six years ago , she had no choice but to lie to you ,

GX : you are saying mu cheng lie to me ?

TY : did you really think that mu cheng is such a materialistic woman ?

six years ago ,if your mother hadnt request her to leave you

mu cheng , in order to save you , so you will accept the treatment from Director He ,she came to me to lie to you

All these 6 years ..she knew you are alive .but she cant go to look for you . Just because she doesnt want to ruin the relationship between you and your mother

but now ,. she still have to suffer your hate . Do you know how much is she hurting from these ?

GX : yes ! she is very foolish ! and selfish too

what right does she has ? to decide for me without even asking me !

what right does she has to leave me alone ?

Does she think that i will be happy living on alone like this ?

TY: Yes ! she was very selfish . She had never asked you ! but you survived and is alive . isnt that more important than anything !

I believed if you switched roles with her , for the one you love .you will have make the same decision , unless you do not love liang mu cheng enough ( to do that )

(this scene make me think TY is giving such good defence for MC in this court of love )

GX : but those are all in the past now !

i have suggested we should separate and she had accepted this results

these are the fact i see !

her final choice ,shall always never be me .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tangtang

Thanks shirley for the small translation.

Itching to watch it with Eng subs, will wait until tom for it..

The Fated to Love You look alike scene is quite a flop tho. :)

I cant bare to see Xiao Le with another parents too. ^^

Guest Maryagrazia

Thanks a lot Shirley :) So it turns out that for Guang Xi is really difficult to see the nuances of things. For him is all black or white, never gray. I mean... I understand that he has suffered, but in comparison MC suffered a lot more during the past six years.

And after what he heard, a man madly in love would have rushed after her. Maybe he wants her to speak clearly to him about her feelings... but still... he should know her better than anyone.

Thanks shirley for the small translation.

Itching to watch it with Eng subs, will wait until tom for it..

The Fated to Love You look alike scene is quite a flop tho. :)

I cant bare to see Xiao Le with another parents too. ^^

lol welll 6 years ago mu cheng lied to guang xi er .. so this time ..the xiao le had to pretend to be kidnap so the parents can be together ya i was like noooo not fated to love you again ..at least no one need to wear chicken costume

actually today the court scene abit melodrama but i think there is logic in GX 's defence .though i think they need more concrete evidence for Chi Xin involvement to be more confirmed ...i mean she can easily be said to be defending TY also ,. and also they shdnt be saying murder ,the guy not even die yet ..

..though i think chi xin did well and TY too in this scene ...and later he took out that button ..lol i was like omg this is so kdrama , how did he know the legend about giving button )

the judge is pretty patient to let all these happen before him ..lol when the prosectutor was saying that TY is suppose to be marry to mu cheng , but that marriage never gone though ..and ..mu cheng had to confessed that ..'due to certain reasons , i had to marry the biological father of my son .who is lawyer ren guang xi * i was like ...er ouch that hurts ..he is just the biological father ....and this is so "flower serial"like how aunt hwa like to say ...so drama .their relationship ...the client , the witness and the lawyer ...vs , the lover , the woman . the husband ..--;;;

and tha PSTD ..now i realise why it sound so familar ..it was what that female lead in those happy times in that year also suffer from --;;~~

Guest BigHeadDog

lol welll 6 years ago mu cheng lied to guang xi er .. so this time ..the xiao le had to pretend to be kidnap so the parents can be together ya i was like noooo not fated to love you again ..at least no one need to wear chicken costume

actually today the court scene abit melodrama but i think there is logic in GX 's defence .though i think they need more concrete evidence for Chi Xin involvement to be more confirmed ...i mean she can easily be said to be defending TY also ,. and also they shdnt be saying attempted murder ,the guy not even die yet ..

..though i think chi xin did well and TY too in this scene ...and later he took out that button ..lol i was like omg this is so kdrama , how did he know the legend about giving button )

the judge is pretty patient to let all these happen before him ..lol when the prosectutor was saying that TY is suppose to be marry to mu cheng , but that marriage never gone though ..and ..mu cheng had to confessed that ..'due to certain reasons , i had to marry the biological father of my son .who is lawyer ren guang xi * i was like ...er ouch that hurts ..he is just the biological father ....and this is so "flower serial"like how aunt hwa like to say ...so drama .their relationship ...the client , the witness and the lawyer ...vs , the lover , the woman . the husband ..--;;;

and tha PSTD ..now i realise why it sound so familar ..it was what that female lead in those happy times in that year also suffer from --;;~~

which female lead got PSTD???ady or???

which female lead got PSTD???ady or???

ah no i was talking abt another drama ..the term PSTD was used so frequently ..lol

..in this next stop happiness . they saying chi xin has PSTD ..so that was why she cant recall that moment of terror ...and guang xi said .he too had it before ( hmm i didnt rem his was also PSTD . but anyway that was what he said )

Thanks a lot Shirley :) So it turns out that for Guang Xi is really difficult to see the nuances of things. For him is all black or white, never gray. I mean... I understand that he has suffered, but in comparison MC suffered a lot more during the past six years.

And after what he heard, a man madly in love would have rushed after her. Maybe he wants her to speak clearly to him about her feelings... but still... he should know her better than anyone.

interesting what you have said ..yes black vs white ...that is why i feel like he wanted evidence .maybe he was in such blankness for these six years ...or maybe he really also think he doesnt know her enough ..?~~ i dun know .yes i think MC is like his mother .suffer everything . thinking is for the best ..that is why that scene of guang xi and his mother mirrored mu cheng and him ...but sometimes like he is so scared and so afraid , is it something within him or what ?~lol i was nearly going to hammer him already ..and asked so what do you need in order to trust her .( somehow i also think in that courtroom when mu cheng said how much she trusted TY ...i think in guang xi mind ..he had hoped she had that same trust with him ...)

i had imagine maybe that gary didnt buy the ticket for him !! keke .so he cant fly off ..

(oh that part abt xiao le was so funnie ..what kind of tales had mu cheng been feeding the kid abt her and guang xi ..lol...he was like you say guang xi helped you fight the bad guy and you makke beef rice .and guang xi was angry and guang xi was happy ,, and that why you had me .so guang xi loved beef rice ..lol and mu cheng say later when you grow up , you will understand .. i think the kid need a father to help him understand ..how to jump from beef rice to him

this is what TY said to MC^ when she say she will want to speak to guang xi but doesnt know if he will accept what she say

TY : so what if he doesnt accept your words ?

did you ever told him . how much you care about him ?

now the issue is not about his choice

even if he continue to misunderstand you

or even if he doesnt love you anymore

now the most important is that you should tell him your feelings

not only for your sake , but for xiao le , and also for ren guang xi

mu cheng ah !

because he had put so much effort to love you

Think about it

six years ago

for you , he fight against his sickness

and also took a knife stab because of you

and later . he lost his memories

but he tried so hard to remember you

Just that , now

he is trying so hard to leave you

Mu cheng ,

actually , you are being unfair to him

because you have never told him

you love him

Be brave

When you were afraid

it was guang xi who gave you courage

Now ,he is afraid

shouldnt it be your turn to give him courage

I know you might get hurt again

but shouldnt you give each other another chance

If once is not enough , then give it another try

you cant' always be a person who is waiting

Because , for happiness ,

you have to fight for your own happiness

( you have to pursue your own happiness)

(er something like that ..but i like his lines .it summaries everything so well .. )

^ Episode 20 aired quite a few hours ago. The raw's been on youtube already. ^^

yay there is an episode 21~~ now will be there be a 22? XD

off to watch the episode now ^^

lol No, there's only 21 episodes. If you look at the preview for Episode 21 it says "Final Preview" so that pretty much confirms it.

Guest BigHeadDog

i prefer good drama like AC dun drag too long or else will pull down the standard of the drama lol...btw what's the rating for ep 20?

I seriously thought Ep 20 was the last episode. So when it was nearing the end, I kept thinking to myself, "God I hope they don't try to clear up every misunderstanding they had all in 5 minutes." Thank god next week is the last episode. Judging from the preview, MuCheng's xiao ah yi is back. D: Looks like a lot will happen.

Ep20 Guangxi is very frustrating. Haha. TuoYe is incredibly sweet, and hilarious. Gary! He's such a good assistant/friend. The entire conversation with MuCheng, he gave out little hints. Hahah.

Can't wait to watch next week's episode!

actually now i think abt it .i suspect maybe gary ganged up with them . the plotting started at the end of the esp lol that xiao le somehow found an exscue to be away in tang tang 's house ..and this gary came with so many explanations as to why guang xi will be in USA ..that yi qian part was like huh ..why are you being so talkative .lol you are saying this on purpose are you ..

i am not sure about the divorce papers (might be real since it has his signature ? or maybe not ) but it is highly possible that the phone call is from the so called kidnappers lol just my own thinking

actually now i think abt it .i suspect maybe gary ganged up with them . the plotting started at the end of the esp lol that xiao le somehow found an exscue to be away in tang tang 's house ..and this gary came with so many explanations as to why guang xi will be in USA ..that yi qian part was like huh ..why are you being so talkative .lol you are saying this on purpose are you ..

i am not sure about the divorce papers (might be real since it has his signature ? or maybe not ) but it is highly possible that the phone call is from the so called kidnappers lol just my own thinking

I fully agreed with you that is being set up by Gary and TY. GX might not aware of this plot. Signature can be forged. Gary play a very important part in epi 21.

Hey Guys!

So is there really 21 ep ? Im glad but kinda depressed too haha SUCH A LONG WAIT before the FINAL happy ending we were waiting for for months :P

Question!

Does anyone knows where to find or has the piano sheets of Autumn's Concerto ost ? The instrumental etc. Maybe its because i dont know chinese and so how to find it but i always find every korean music sheets i want.. but chinese is impossible for me.. :P Or maybe it doesnt exist ? THANKS A LOT!

Hi,

I did a search in Chinese and could only find the two main songs....

Ding Dang - Wo ai ta ( I Love Him)

http://www.gangqinpu.com/html/10324.htm (version 1)

http://www.gangqinpu.com/html/10583.htm (version 2)

Ding Dang - Qin Ren (Family / Loved One)

http://www.gangqinpu.com/html/10607.htm

Hope these are what you are looking for...

Guest summers83

I just wanna check something: When did Hua Chi XIn start to speak perfect Chinese? I thought she has always been using

Taiwanese Chinese.

Edit: There's really episode 21!

That was one thing I notice really obvious loophole the producers did after the episode where Chi Xin was being rescued by Tuo Ye. Think pple who lived the suburbs move to Taipei they will start to speak fluent Mandarin accent? Think ateast Chi Xin already went to Taipei but I din think it was that long for her to correct her Taiwanese Mandarin so fast. Haha

Btw,who is she? The first time I saw her appear in this drama, I thought she was Joe Chen Qiao En. They have such resemblance except her eyes are much smaller than Qiao En.

Archived