[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest BigHeadDog

hi shirley, congrats on getting the OST! Havent placed my order yet tho. :)

btw, do u mind translating the lines? Thanks! ;)

Is it true that AC will take a break this Sunday, bec it will be preempted to make way for the Chinese New Year specials? No way?! :)

yes it is true that they will take a break for 1 week.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we have to wait another week?? no way~~

i wanna see the next ep already

but then again i don't want it to end either *torn*

p.s. random question but does anyone know how the taiwan rating system works?

Guest candyapple1111

2 weeks until the final ep. Sucks

Does anyone know of any other dramas that are similar to this a little less conventional (that's not based on will they find out the truth?) maybe marriage of convenience?

Guest BigHeadDog

2 weeks until the final ep. Sucks

Does anyone know of any other dramas that are similar to this a little less conventional (that's not based on will they find out the truth?) maybe marriage of convenience?

maybe u can try My Lucky Star

Guest heartdrops

Yes, totally sucks that we have to wait another week.

But it could also be a good thing for ratings since not many people would be watching TV on CNY due to festivities.

Guest xReminiscent

The thing with My Lucky star is, it actually is based on 'finding out the truth', but also a marriage of convenience as well. The difference was, it wasn't so much about the truth but how much the main characters knew on another. I strongly suggest My Lucky Star as well, because it's my number one favorite, and I personally think it beats Autumn's Concerto even though i love AC ^_^

Guest BigHeadDog

The thing with My Lucky star is, it actually is based on 'finding out the truth', but also a marriage of convenience as well. The difference was, it wasn't so much about the truth but how much the main characters knew on another. I strongly suggest My Lucky Star as well, because it's my number one favorite, and I personally think it beats Autumn's Concerto even though i love AC ^_^

before i saw AC, i fell in love with MLS but after watching AC, I find that AC is better lol...

Guest alainachen_604

^ according to the preview in episode 19, it's not GX's mother but TY who actually blurts out the real reason why MC left 6 years ago...

Tuo Ye?

yay... alrightttttt!! :)

Guest xbutterfly

Question.......I don't know if I missed this along the lines somewhere, but....why does Xiao Le call his mom by her name instead of mama???

Guest xo_unknown_xo

Since the previews dont go accordingly to the eps...not sure if that makes sense?

i dont think GX mothers tells the reason why MC left, but i think she talks about his dad and what happened. Thus you see him crying and giving his mother a hug (for the first time). As for the letter at the end, its either the divorce paper... in which she agrees to and you see him walking towards her with a ring to start anew... tho i dont think thats gonna happen because that is WAYYY to over played. I think it was the pictures when they took together....the one in the wristband.

Guest BigHeadDog

Since the previews dont go accordingly to the eps...not sure if that makes sense?

i dont think GX mothers tells the reason why MC left, but i think she talks about his dad and what happened. Thus you see him crying and giving his mother a hug (for the first time). As for the letter at the end, its either the divorce paper... in which she agrees to and you see him walking towards her with a ring to start anew... tho i dont think thats gonna happen because that is WAYYY to over played. I think it was the pictures when they took together....the one in the wristband.

rem in ep 19 GX asked Gary to investigate the death of his dad so in ep 20 the hugging scene might be because he found out the truth of his dad's death and hug his mum...the ring part might be true...anything can happen in dramas...

Guest BigHeadDog

Was told total 21 epi not 20. As the last epi will be on 28/2.

that's weird cos someone in here or facebook mentioned that van ness said that this drama will have 20 eps

Guest skkhskkh

that's weird cos someone in here or facebook mentioned that van ness said that this drama will have 20 eps

The director/producers can always change their mind. I hope they do - because Ep 20 looks like it will focus on GX's efforts to get TY off the hook on the murder charge, GX's mum and MC making peace, and also GX making peace with his mum (re: his father). With all this to clear up, not to mention tying up loose ends with regard to TY and Chi Xin, ending at Ep 20 sucks big time because it means the reconciliation of GX and MC will be rushed (as you can see, I'm presuming the ending will be a happy one!!!).

I think I speak for many when I say we need LOTS of lovey dovey scenes of our favourite couple, plus happy scenes with cute XL, so that the series ends on a super high and sweet note for viewers. Ep 21 should focus on how the couple are brought back together, with cute XL's help. May my wish come true!

if there are 21 eps. then i will be very happy~~

and i agree with the person above~

we need more lovey dovey scene

and more happy family scenes XD

Was told total 21 epi not 20. As the last epi will be on 28/2.

It would be nice if there were 21 episodes... but how do you know? o___o I mean is there any real confirmation of it? (Since Van Ness did say there would be 20...)

It would be nice if there were 21 episodes... but how do you know? o___o I mean is there any real confirmation of it? (Since Van Ness did say there would be 20...)

Happend to read from Baidu or TTV website. Will confirm with you once get more information. Not surprise it will be 21 epi believe there are ways for the TV station to do some ajustment.

^

^

^

me too! i'm a bit puzzled by this!

min has finished translating the novel here!

does the novel begins with the 6th stop? or have I missed the link for the 1st stop XD?

does the novel begins with the 6th stop? or have I missed the link for the 1st stop XD?

the person there started the translation from the 6th stop since 1st-5th stops have already been shown on TV. i guess that was the time that she started the translation

Archived