• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tangtang

I <3 this!

XXB so cutee...

Van Ness Wu and Xiao Xiao Bin reunite for some father-son bonding

Posted on 2/03/2010 by CpopAccess

5403913-2273425.jpg

The TV father and son combo has been receiving plenty of love with their hit drama Autumn’s Concerto. The two attended the recording of SETTV’s Entertainment awards ceremony yesterday, which is scheduled to air on the Chinese New Year’s eve. Xiao Xiao Bin was awarded Most Notable B-Ka (2nd fiddle/supporting actor), while Van Ness Wu was awarded Most Compatible Couple with on-screen wife Ady Ann, who could not attend as she was filming in mainland China.

Van Ness Wu showed up at the awards ceremony with a super short hair cut. He explained that he had just come back the US after completing an independent film. He gave Xiao Xiao Bin a big hug right away, followed by sharing a piece of heart shaped chocolate together. Xiao Xiao Bin called him “Alien Daddy” and even said he wants to get a haircut like his TV dad.

Van Ness revealed that it has been two months since they have seen each other, he plans to give Xiao Xiao Bin a present for the New Year. He also seemed to be quite popular among children as Xiao Xiao Bin’s younger brother Mini Bin also wanted a hug from him. Van Ness said, “(I) plan to have 6 kids in the future, because there are five kids in my family, it’s very lively and pleasant. (I) hope it’ll happen as soon as possible.”

Xiao Xiao Bin’s closeness with Van Ness made the two costars from his new drama P.S. Man jealous. Bianca Bai plays Xiao Xiao Bin's mom, while Sonia Sui said he won't even say hi to her even though she plays his kindergarten teacher. Van Ness consoled the two with a word of advice, “In order to gain his trust, (you) have to play with him, and then he’ll naturally become close with you.”

Guest prisonerzero

Xiao Le has to be one of the cutest Taiwanese kids ever, Tang Tang included.

And I'm so glad Mu Chen finally told Guang Xi how she was feeling. I was getting annoyed by her a little bit for the past few episodes. I REALLY hope she's going to tell him the actual truth about what happened and why she left and not some BS answer.

Guest xReminiscent

awww :blush:

I kinda feel so bad for him... because Van Ness has to go back to Japan after everything's completely done, and Ady will continue filming in Mainland China... Xiao Bin Bin might not seem them again for so long :(

ac fans

have you voted for ac?

http://www.cpopaccess.com/2010/01/what-is-...idol-drama.html

cingkit at af translated emily's post at vanness-/vifc

Week Day (02/07) Taiwan, as there is a happy Making

‧ 22:00 the next stop, happiness

‧ 23:30 the next stop, happiness Making

http://www.ttv.com.tw/taiwan/ProgramList.asp?WD=1

---------------------------------

that's tonight , maybe referring to bts

Ref: 節目表

Attention Please!

Please do not turn off or switch the channel after watching Autumn's Concerto ep 19. on TTV on Sun. 2/7

Behind the Scene of Autumn's Concerto will be aired at 11:30PM

PS. But it is not sure whether the film was aired on SETTV or not.

ShinyCheng /AnDvanness

Guest pippalady_07

guys,read this! :D

just wanna share this article about vanness and ady!! :lol:

VanNess Wu's romantics matters, Ady Ann is very touched

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo...06/5/205ny.html

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/ctm...f11720eecf3.jpg

Idol drama leading cast VanNess and Ady had recently shared about romantic matters

VanNess say, he ever deliver a gift to a girl's house doorway and hid himself then reappear to surprise her....Ady say, this 'style' of surprising reappearing, she willl surely be moved.

Idol drama is coming to an end and the storyline is builting more climax. in tomorrow's episode, Ady after making the move to defend her love for VanNess from alice, made VanNess very moved so he arranged for a romantic candle light dinner for the both of them but a unexpected sms caused both of their relation drop from heaven to hell...

Today SET TV relay VanNess comment that, eversince last sunday's episode finished, alot of people kept asking him what is that sms all about...but he can only say this 'this is a special sms, not many people will experince to received such' to create the romantic feel of that dinner scene...the poolside was chosen to shoot that scene...with the help of soft lightings and candlelight dinner, it was supposed to create the romantic atmosphere. but due to that night was terribly cold, wind was strong, it made VanNess and an yi yuan shivering with coldness duiring a kissing scene.

Ady claimed that the crew prepared heater, heater pak and towel and she felt they are so considerate. VanNess however, had his own ways to keep warm..eg, using a towel to do exercise to make his body warm, he said 'using a towel to let myself move about, can sweat a little and the body will automatically be warmed'.

Apart from that romantic kissing scene, both VanNess and Ady shared about their own romantic experiences...VanNess claimed that during high school, he ever used a special way to send a girl a gift..he laughingly said, "when he knew that girl was at home, he placed the gift at her doorway, then press the doorbell then hid himself...when she opened the door, he appeared in front of her...saying that feeling is not bad.

Ady after hearing that, expressed that if she is in that situation, she will not be able to resist too! she said, if her best friend or boy friend is so busy that both party had to be apart in 2 different places, if the other party suddenly appear in front of her regardless whatever obstacles, she said " this feeling, really be so moved!"

Autumn's concerto epi on 7 feb after screening at 11.30pm, will be followed by bts special where VanNess, Ady, wu kang ren, xiao xiao bing and others will appear in NG scenes.

Guest tangtang

^^ Thanks heartdrops! :)

omg Vaness got a buzz cut :mellow:

I wish he didn't.

yeah..

still prefer his Lawyer Guang Xi cut.. :)

EDIT:

[ENGLISH SUBBED] NEW PREVIEW #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dinklHk1eI

cr; MinSquare91Subbing

:(

---

Also... spoiler pic, I guess? XD

thanks for sharing ayame!

this is really :(:(

Looking forward to AC later! I wonder whats behind the sms that GX saw, that made the pool scene a flop! ^_^

Shouldnt read other's msg tho. >_<

Its so sad to know that it would be the 2nd the last ep.

But the spoiler pic is <3333!!

Archived