[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found this preview

GX is so cute there

Based on this preview, it looks like mucheng is going to get a minor cut from the incident where she protects GX from getting stabbed!! Looks like they are going to be on better terms now lol

and from the BTS, i still don't understand why ady chased vanness around

Is this drama following the novel exactly? I hope not because I heard that the novel's ending is really stupid. And ep 17 is gonna be really good, I want Vanness to get over this whole revenge thing and realize that he loves her and her circumstances were because of his mother's actions.

Based on this preview, it looks like mucheng is going to get a minor cut from the incident where she protects GX from getting stabbed!! Looks like they are going to be on better terms now lol

and from the BTS, i still don't understand why ady chased vanness around

Hehe...well, Van Ness accidentally flung the tie at Ady's chest :P

Wow... I'm hooked on this drama. I watched 15 episodes in 2 days. o____O; I will watch ep. 16 tomorrow .... LOL. But yeah, this drama is one of the best Taiwanese dramas I've watched in a long long time... I cried like once every episode. T__T Xiao Le is the cutest boy ever hahaha. Who doesn't love him? Well, I look forward to watching the next episode!!

Yeap, fully agreed, it has been a long time have not crazy after a Taiwanes series. To me every episode is good, the way they film it, is difference from other series. The lighting really bring out the whole dramas just like the korean drama. My impression of Vanness has totally changed :o , he can act and Ady's acting is very natural.

The final words to say is I really crazy after this drama.

Guest Phoën¡x

LOL.. actually i never really like vanness's acting... the only reason y i'm hooked to this drama is because the quality of the plot and the whole thing...

of course his acting was much better this time compared to meteor garden...

Guest Shellymelly

Yeap, fully agreed, it has been a long time have not crazy after a Taiwanes series. To me every episode is good, the way they film it, is difference from other series. The lighting really bring out the whole dramas just like the korean drama. My impression of Vanness has totally changed :o , he can act and Ady's acting is very natural.

The final words to say is I really crazy after this drama.

Haha I know! I didn't know Vanness could act so well, and he can speak such good English! Yes, I think Ady's acting is really natural too. Her crying scenes really touched me... I even cried too. x( I just can't wait for episode 17... heheh.

Guest xSoaPiE

To be honest I was having doubts about this drama at first due the bad impression Vanness left in Meteor Garden. But whenI finalllly start to watch it I couldn't stop! I caught 16 episodes in like 3 days hahah. My opinion of Vanness has completely changed too~ His awesome now :D

Guest BigHeadDog

this is one of the dramas that made me watch 14 episodes within 2 days and wanting MORE. Van Ness has transformed so so much in this drama since Meteor Garden days. Hated him in that drama but loving him more in AC...

You know I want to congratulates to all the cast, directors and staff for making this awesome drama.

I really really like the plot and their acting and kudos to Van Ness, Ady and XXB because I feel and see like a real sweet family on and off screen.

and the OST especially the ending theme is so beautiful!

Guest summers83

Is this drama following the novel exactly? I hope not because I heard that the novel's ending is really stupid. And ep 17 is gonna be really good, I want Vanness to get over this whole revenge thing and realize that he loves her and her circumstances were because of his mother's actions.

I just bought the novel on Saturday and I am halfway through. Up till now, the storyline is really different. Even when MC had to leave him, it was a different reason and novel is definitely much shorter in storyline. The drama is better of course. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the novel before I watch the last episode...

Guest heartdrops

^ ^ I heard the drama is a bit different and more developed than the novel. (well, some people think the novel is only created as a promotional thing for the drama and could be just a "summary" of the drama). People are saying that the drama is alot better.

Translation of synopsis from the official website:

Episode 17's Synopsis

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

A new start, to everyone...

Using XL as an excuse and the sake of 'revenge', GX marry MC and lead a fake marriage life...

From having full of misunderstanding between them , things seems to change when GX had a career crisis due to a sex scandal case he used to handle for a client

Just like 6yrs ago, when GX stood up for MC...this time round, MC uses her method to stand up for GX. Witnessing what MC had done for him, GX had to face himself honestly...regardless who what he had done in the past or his true and unhideable feelings towards MC.

That accidental stabbed suffered by MC, GX could not ignore the sincere feelings MC had for him...so the both of them had a change in their current relationship and feelings...it seems whatever happened 6yrs ago, everything looked like changed but in fact nothing had really changed at all.

At the same time, GX's mum and XL relationship also had a changed...a kid who suddenly enter her life had surprises install for her...just how will that change their communication and the cold attitude of GX's mum?

On the other hand, who would expect Hua Zhi Cin to ended up like this.TY accidentally discover her whereabouts and she is being controlled by a gangster leader.

Will she get rescued? or there are more unexpected twist of changes coming up?

Humans are not able to decide their fate but they can somehow decide how to face it.

This stop is about their decision, will it caused them to be closer?

Is the next stop...happiness?

This is the first Taiwanese drama that I'm liking since years again - my previous one was in 2005.

Autumn's Concerto is absolutely amazing, addicting and so suspenseful. Not to mention about the awesome chemistry shared by the two main leads <3 Man, I seriously can't wait for the next episode. Things aregetting better for GX and MC!

Is it me or did Vanness get hotter? LMAO.

This drama totally gave him a 180 turn. &it's great.

I'm totally loving his character in Autumn's Concerto.

He has improved soooo much from the Meteor Garden days. =P

I like him wayyy better now. Plus, his acting skills are out the door.

I looove it. He has such a talent. Not to mention sexy body. *drools*

Anyways, Ady's acting is so natural. I love her acting skills aswell.

Though I don't watch many of her movies, her skills are good.

Man. I have never felt this way with a Taiwanese drama in years! So I'm satisfied.

It's so addicting and suspenseful. Very very happy. Oh the chemistry between the two is impeccable!

Haha. Seems so real. It's cute. xD

I'm totally anticipating the next episode! ^^ Things are progressing well between GX & MC! =)

Well, thanks for all the spoilers or whatnot.

Keep up the updates for us.

I'll be back soon? hehe.

by the way, HELLO EVERYONE! I'M JEN. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!

Archived