• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angele0487

when does jung min come out?!?!

>_< i wanna see him !

He comes out in ep.14.

By the way, William seemed pissed in today's episode. I wonder why- he was acting really strange.

It wasn't his usual just ignoring everyone else behavior though.

He didn't even want to go eat!! Maybe its because jungmin came and that made him feel down.

hmm, i wonder why...

Guest xjaneeex

sorry does anyone have episode 1 and up on their clubbox?

and is there a old miss diary thread somewhere around here? Does anyone happen to have the last episode of that on their clubbox too?

episode 15 was so cute

(highlight below)

like when jin joo's ex did all cooking and stuff and put the ring inside the snow ball thingie

I WAS LIKE SCREAMING AT HER TO OPEN IT

i really thought that she would

darn - now she has no idea that he knows it was their anniversary and did all that w/ her in mind

i thought it was soooo nice!

Guest jingjuna

i love this sitcom so much

the little girl can be adorable at times but sometimes she is annoying... lol

and i think that the couple that got divorced will get back together. I kind of wish they would^^

aha then we come to hyunjoong and his manager (>.< i dont remember their names haha) they make the most cutest couple~

and the father of the little girl is beginnig to be a very bad husband!!!!!! i hope he stops

does anyone have or know where I can get the ringtone that the 3 sisters use??

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this :)

Anyone???

On another note, don't you guys find the second sister (shinjoo) character soo annoying? She reminds me of the women you meet who seems to have an opinion about everything and thinks everything she does or think is correct (like when she tried to pair uo mijoo and her ex), what kind of sister would do that???

Archived