[sitcom 2005] Can Love Be Refilled? 사랑도 리필이 되&#4520

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babietinhyeu

wahh i see hyun joong naked !! I wanted to watch this because I was interested in seeing hyun joong act, but i can't understand it since there isn't sub. Bleh I guess i'll wait till there is sub and then i'll start watching it. Oo parkjungmin is coming out? I heard he plays an evil character? Can't see jungmin being evil. The storyline sounds cute it is like battle of the housewives kekeke. Well it seem like the forum doesn't talk much about the drama so i'll just add in my own details lol. Until later when i finally find subs

Guest ..natz..

does anybody know how long this show is?liek how many episode it will be running on..

ahha i'm collectin the videos first n waitin for the subs hehe..

Guest StylishAzNx07

i havent watched this sitcom yet n i was wondering if it is worth watching and if kim hyun joong is shown alot cuz im a big khj fan.

Guest jingjuna

^ lol its worht it.

its funny and its ...original

i second that!!!! its pretty much original

its funny and interesting

i enjoy watching the episodes that even hyunjoong doesnt appear that much

does anybody have HQ for episode 9+

hmmm im not sure if creidesca has it but maysia might have it

you could ask in the clubbox thread^^

Guest hot_saranghae

I NEED EPS 12 AND 13 PLEASE ON YSI OR MEGA.....PLSPLSPLS

ditto the request!!

anyway I heard Jungmin is out on episode 14....I checked on the ss501 schedules and it says tt Jungmin and HyunJoong are coming out in today`s episode....can't hardlie wait!!

~Rina

Archived