[sitcom 2005] Can Love Be Refilled? 사랑도 리필이 되&#4520

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez people ... don't just post links/request for links & thank yous ... this thread might get closed down because of that.

I do agree with you cutie- I wish that more ppl would discuss the drama rather than just request for links.

Mi Joo's ex is I think studying to be a barrister/lawyer, and thats why Mijoo's sister and brother in law were fawning all over him.

The guy who plays Jin Joo's ex is actually a comedian. He is part of a comedic duo- I forget the name.

But is Ootchatsa, He wears a sunflower on his head. I think this is his first foray into dramatic acting. As a comedian- he is hilarious.

Somewhere along the line, I think Sora and Shin are gonna get together. Shin is Waaaaaay too protective of her and jealous of the time Sora spends with Jin Joo.

but mi-joo's ex looks like he could be studying for years & not graduate? hahaha ... i'm still wondering if mi-joo & him really dated ... 'coz she seems to get over him real fast. seems pretty one sided to me.

thanks for the info on Jin Joo's ex ... i've never seen him before. ah ... so he's a comedian ... can imagine he might be funny as one since he's got quite a pan expression. i think i'm growing use to him though. haha

i know ... i find it quite funny how shin is jealous of jin-joo & sora's closeness ... poor guy is getting shoved aside since jin-joo appeared. :lol: i thought initially it's because he felt threatened that jin-joo is taking over his job but maybe it's more than that.

and the father of the little girl is beginnig to be a very bad husband!!!!!! i hope he stops

awww ... really? i just watched episode 11 and i thought it was sad how he was feeling neglected & bossed around by the ladies in the house. haha ... even his daughter bullies him.

On another note, don't you guys find the second sister (shinjoo) character soo annoying? She reminds me of the women you meet who seems to have an opinion about everything and thinks everything she does or think is correct (like when she tried to pair uo mijoo and her ex), what kind of sister would do that???

i must say shinjoo is the sister i like the least so far in this drama but she's quite funny at times with her quirks & all.

anyone else thinks min-joo's new girl colleague really annoying ... haha ... when she was going on & on with her fake condolences to min-joo when she tenders in her resignation ... i was like give her a punch when min-joo was making a fist. but she didn't...

so far i'm not too sure if jin-joo's ex still has feelings for her or not other than being concerned over her.

Guest shrimpzaas

Thanks You for discussing, You know sometimes it can make me understand the story more than before coz I know korean language not much...

if u can translate what William say would be nice ^__^

i really liked the 16th episode where jinjoo and her ex are at sora's party. This is pretty bleh and i started to just watch it for the eye candy william. But he's pretty stale in this, and just the thing with the ex and jinjoo was so cute. even though the husband is the "guy with the big head" like the niece says, he seems so nice. hehe

YSI anyone for 17,18,19,20???? pleaseeeee! for some reason clubbox dosent work on small files like these for me. it dosent work for nn6 eatheir, only loveletter and xman and herione 6 (big files). but if anyone can upload 17,18,19,20 on something beside clubbox that be greattt!

Guest yokemun

can anybody pm me the eng subs for me????the 1st n 2nd epi????i just dl them but i can't watch it without subs.....or anybody have chinese subs please pm me too........i can't really read chinese but i think better than none....please pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u thank u....

Guest hot_saranghae

I saw this little clip of HanMin getting a ride on HyunJoong's bike on episode 20....^^....I think they are beginning to have a relationship...

anybody kind enough to upload the latest episodes to YSI??

~Rina

Archived