[sitcom 2005] Can Love Be Refilled? 사랑도 리필이 되&#4520

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Riezzle

Just a question for people who watch it on KBS World, do you have bad reception whenever you watch it? I asked the local cable operator and they said KBS is doing some maintenance thing *they've chosen the wrong time to do it*... I've emailed KBS World but they haven't replied yet.

the william and mijoo relationship is still teh same. but william brought mijoo this one thing (it didnt show what it was) it was in a big. he gave it to her without any emotions just seems like he saw it lying on the ground and decided to give it to her, but we know he likes her. They still ahve teh same relationship only its obvious William likes mijoo when hes not with her

Guest nancipooo

how many eps does this drama has? awwwwwwwwww i really wanna watch it i cant w8 for sub to come out.. >.< if it has sub can ne1 upload it here ^_^ Big THANKS

Guest evelyn168

i wanna watch the first 2 ep, where is william, but cant find it in any clubbox, can anyone up it? thanxx so much

I think sylver's CB has all the episodes...

Guest xXeunhaexP

AHHHHH~ guys if oyu are a BIG fan of HYUN joong definately dl epsidoe 38! hyun joong comes into mi jooo's house :) its soo cute bc of yena was like *oppa play with me* :P

AWWWW~~~

-hyun joong plays "cinderella" wiht yena

- he wipes the little girls *extra* sauce on her mouth

-braids*tries to* the little cinderella dolls hair

-sings with yena and makes a <3 at the end :blush:

but ahah hyun joong and mi joo's brother in law drink and he's all drunk and he doesnt even know where the bathroom is :lol:

^ i still need to watch ep. 38. just watched ep. 37 today and was so excited by the previews!! i wonder what was the gift that william gave mi joo in the bag in ep. 37. i love his "cool" attitude. heehee... ^_^ also, it was really touching to see yenna with her dad at the cooking thing at school. the part where they hugged after the song by the children was so sweet! :D

anyway... just got this uploaded. :) waiting for ep. 38 to download now. it hasn't started properly for a while. :sweatingbullets:

Can Love Be Refilled Ep. 37.avi [350.1MB]

(yesterday's ep. in HQ)

available in my CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Guest xXeunhaexP

^ i still need to watch ep. 38. just watched ep. 37 today and was so excited by the previews!! i wonder what was the gift that william gave mi joo in the bag in ep. 37. i love his "cool" attitude. heehee... ^_^ also, it was really touching to see yenna with her dad at the cooking thing at school. the part where they hugged after the song by the children was so sweet! :D

anyway... just got this uploaded. :) waiting for ep. 38 to download now. it hasn't started properly for a while. :sweatingbullets:

Can Love Be Refilled Ep. 37.avi [350.1MB]

(yesterday's ep. in HQ)

ahahah yeahh i LOVED yesterday's episode it was so cute. i saw episode 37, it was oso funnnny and i LOVED the ending of that episode because her dad was piggy-backing yena and they were sining and talking together :blush: it reminds me of me, when i was younger. ahaha yeah william does have this sauve "coolness" in him, i just love it :)

you know hyunjoong is that bad of an actor then I thought. hes a newbie in singing and acting... so hes pretty good

yeah hyun joong isnt that bad, he is deinfinately a newbie and he is soo cuteee :D

Guest jingjuna

the william and mijoo relationship is still teh same. but william brought mijoo this one thing (it didnt show what it was) it was in a big. he gave it to her without any emotions just seems like he saw it lying on the ground and decided to give it to her, but we know he likes her. They still ahve teh same relationship only its obvious William likes mijoo when hes not with her

i really want them to get together haha

thank you for responding^^

hmm... how come there isnt a page of links?? it's really hard to find links that arent expired... i've never heard about this sitcom until today and i would really like to watch it so would anyone be willing to upload some episodes on megaupload or rapidshare or something :)

[LQ & HQ] Can Love Be Refilled Ep. 39 [56.3MB / 350.4MB]

can't wait to catch up on this!! :D did anyone spot an HQ for ep. 38? :unsure: i haven't come across anything. anyway, the next couple of nights would be catch-up time for me since mondays are my crazy days. :P heehee... can't wait for more william/mijoo/jungmin-ness. :w00t:

yelin: i'm so curious what was in that bag that HJ gave MJ. :lol: he gave it to her with just coolness. gotta love his nonchalant attitude. and he seems to be so good with kids. ^_^

Archived